obama should use the military in libya

you should listen to the baby in your AV. It's smarter than you.

You should grow up and learn to debate people instead of just telling them how stupid you think they are.

I am not saying anything that the leaders of Nato, and now Hillary are not also saying.

All Hillary has done is put forth a list of possibilities.

great photo magggie... whatever happened to hillary running for president ??

Just send a cruise missile into his pup tent and be done with it. He's making no effort to hide himself. We know where he is.

Im not calling for killing him, or invading. I was simply suggesting a no fly zone. Purely to stop Him from using his Air Force to attack his people.

In fact the threat alone of a couple of US carriers in the Med would help. Thanks to Obama for the first time in many years we have, or at least had, not carrier battle groups in the Med.

Two carriers were deployed to the Persian Gulf last October during Iran's uprising.

Just send a cruise missile into his pup tent and be done with it. He's making no effort to hide himself. We know where he is.

Im not calling for killing him, or invading. I was simply suggesting a no fly zone. Purely to stop Him from using his Air Force to attack his people.

In fact the threat alone of a couple of US carriers in the Med would help. Thanks to Obama for the first time in many years we have, or at least had, not carrier battle groups in the Med.

And this:

9&10 News - US warships enter Suez canal toward Libya...Libyan government forces on the move

no one has mentioned that we belong to a world community, it's not just us on the planet.

it does continue to send a message to the world that the united states is compassionate and cares about human rights around the world.

gadaffi will cause his own demise, from his own poulation.
so we don't need to go in. i do like the idea of drones and missles, if those being slaughtered ask for the help. either way it's fun to discuss military strategy being so far removed from "what the president knows". this little mess should take care of itself.

I'm really glad to see someone finally realize that. To often, the yammering centers around what HE did (whether it's Bush or Obama or any of the other 42).

It's not our fight. Let the people there fix their country so that if they succeed they get the credit and if they fail they learn the lesson. IF the US is involved we will just put another puppet Government in and the country will hate us in years to come.

Last, why are so many liberals war congeners and how did they not learn a lesson from Iraq/Afghanistan? Oh, that's right... All it takes is a D next to the president’s name to make it all ok.

Obama made the mistake of listening to his generals rather than his gut or his Vice President. Remember how long it took to decide the new Afghanistan strategy that everyone bitched about? That's why. Now he's regretting that decision. Look for a lot of spin within the next few months about how we're defeating the Taliban and will be able to declare victory and come home sooner rather than later. Biden was the one who warned that Patreaus's counter-insurgency wouldn't work in a place like Afghanistan, and he was right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back