Obama should take out the drug cartels in Mexico

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Full scale invasion.

A matter of national security.

Would pass constitutioinal muster.

That's what Teddy Roosevelt would do.

You dont geton Mt Rushmore being a pussy.

Full scale invasion.

File this post under psychobabble.

Full scale invasion.

He did take the cartels out of the laundering business..............

He does it for them now.

Full scale invasion.

He did take the cartels out of the laundering business..............

He does it for them now.
Especially when it comes to FAST And furious...to make it look like thier fault...and gin up support for tinkering with the 2nd Amendment.:eusa_whistle:

I don't support Obama on most things. But i dont think we should go to war on a major action like this lightly.

Is Obama to do this by himself like a Rambo story?

rambo.jpg

We are so focused on overseas stuff that we ignore more major threats on our borders.

I could agree on pot - don't understand why it was illegal in the 1930s in the first place.

Bu once pot becomes legal - there will be lobbying to make ALL drugs legal.

I could agree on pot - don't understand why it was illegal in the 1930s in the first place.

Nahh.. I don't think so. People know that dangers of hard drugs... the truly physically addictive stuff.

Obama should take out the drug cartels in Mexico

Full scale invasion.

He armed them too well to go rushing in now.

Is there a MT Idiotmore? We could put him there.

Legalizing adult use of marijuana would produce no negative effects but would severely weaken the Mexican cartels.

Combine that with intensive public education that includes graphic examples of the effects of using crack cocaine and methamphetamine.

Accommodate heroin addicts in rehab programs which provide them with clinically pure and measured daily doses which enable them to gradually withdraw. Continue to accommodate those who do not wish to withdraw because it will relieve them from the need to engage in crime and prostitution to feed their habit.

Replacing the utterly counterproductive drug war with those policies will not increase the use of recreational drugs but it will reduce it and it will conserve many billions of presently wasted dollars.

Legalize marijuana and you take 66% of the Mexican drug cartels market way.

That is the cheapest and sanest way to deal with that problem.

Naturally this insane society is incapable of doing the right thing.

We've been fed the BIG LIE for so long that few POLs have the balls to do anything about it.

Last edited:

The Federal Government should not be given the power to make any drug illegal. They should be able to regulate quality of drugs sold only. States, Counties and Municipalities should decide if recreational substances are sold in their counties. Personal use of any recreational substance in ones home/property should never be illegal.

However with freedom comes responsiblity. If you do something stupid you have to deal with the consequenses of your actions.

Just like alcohol prohibition, this latest restriction on freedom has created a powerful, brutal, dog eat dog black market.

Full scale invasion.

You say this, and yet Republicans think supporting NATO in Libya was a terible idea.

Nahh.. I don't think so. People know that dangers of hard drugs... the truly physically addictive stuff.

Alcohol is a phyically addictive drug. The dangers of illegal drugs (like it was for alcohol consumers in the days when it was prohibited) are the impurities and lack of regulation. The violent Cartel are killing more people than if the substances were made legal and were regulated.

No to the Nanny State.

Forum List

Back