Obama Should Be Indicted For Interfering In Egyptian, Israeli, Kenyan, British, And U.S. Elections

Yeah that’s as likely to happen ...as Trump not dyeing his hair.

Last edited:
The non-natural born citizen with a 100% proven fraudulent birth certificate and a Connecticut social security number (from a state he never lived in) should be indicted. He's done far worse than Russians when it comes to meddling with elections.

Will Deep State Now Indict Obama for Interference in Egyptian, Israeli, Kenyan and British Elections?

Gateway Pundit. I know Bibi wanted us to blow up Iran instead of doing a nuke deal.

Reagan was good at doing coups, comes from the Dulles brothers. Then again Bush Jr. also did many. Clinton a few. The powers to be, the oil companies just can't stand it when countries nationalize their oil and do not use the dollar.

Always remember, anything the US accuses others of doing, you can bet it's doing the same thing ten-fold. No other nation in history has meddled in more foreign Elections than the US has. It's been installing Puppet Regimes around the world for many many years. It's still doing it today.

So i find it humorous seeing so many Americans freaking out over interfering with elections. Their own Government does it more than any other Government on earth. It just shows how easily manipulated the masses can be. Most just latch onto the mass-produced Media narrative, without question. It's actually pretty sad.

Always remember, anything the US accuses others of doing, you can bet it's doing the same thing ten-fold. No other nation in history has meddled in more foreign Elections than the US has. It's been installing Puppet Regimes around the world for many many years. It's still doing it today.

So i find it humorous seeing so many Americans freaking out over interfering with elections. Their own Government does it more than any other Government on earth. It just shows how easily manipulated the masses can be. Most just latch onto the mass-produced Media narrative, without question. It's actually pretty sad.

Liberal Trump haters need to grow up we interfere with other countries elections and politics and other countries interfere with ours. Unless we are going to stop and stop every country that does it we shouldn't be attacking just the Russians.

I am not saying we shouldn't have a line to be crossed, but anything short of voting machine tampering or using actual violence against voters I kinda shrug my shoulders.

Liberal Trump haters need to grow up we interfere with other countries elections and politics and other countries interfere with ours. Unless we are going to stop and stop every country that does it we shouldn't be attacking just the Russians.

I am not saying we shouldn't have a line to be crossed, but anything short of voting machine tampering or using actual violence against voters I kinda shrug my shoulders.

The irony is, the real Collusion was between Clinton, Obama, the Brits, and Russians. Steele worked for both Clinton and Obama's FBI. The Ohr-Steele connection tells the tale. But i hear ya, i don't think it swayed the Election in any way.

The irony is, the real Collusion was between Clinton, Obama, the Brits, and Russians. Steele worked for both Clinton and Obama's FBI. The Ohr-Steele connection tells the tale. But i hear ya, i don't think it swayed the Election in any way.

Neither does Mueller and the FBI

Forum List

Back