Obama Should Be applauded On The Economy

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Obama took over the worst economic disaster from Bush in the history since the Great Depression and only had 1 month of double digit unemployment compared to 10 months of double digit unemployment under Reagan. And businesses are making record profits.

Obama Should Be applauded On The Economy

*snert*...............*chortle*........................*guffaw*..........................

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

laughingpeople.jpg

Obama took over the worst economic disaster from Bush in the history since the Great Depression and only had 1 month of double digit unemployment compared to 10 months of double digit unemployment under Reagan. And businesses are making record profits.

Historic profits. Part of that is due to the Chamber of Commerce, who gives to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats, working with China to move millions of jobs there to China. Those Bush tax cuts were well spent. Takes money to move jobs overseas. It's been such a success, Republicans are now envious and want us to be "more like China".

yes, 23 million unemployed is a good record, if you are a liberal!!!

Historic profits. Part of that is due to the Chamber of Commerce, who gives to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats, working with China to move millions of jobs there to China. Those Bush tax cuts were well spent. Takes money to move jobs overseas. It's been such a success, Republicans are now envious and want us to be "more like China".

Another success of Obama is bringing back manufacturing to Amercia(lol).

I recall as a kid... news telling us how great the economy is doing with 10.8 % unempolyment under Reagan.
No you don't....The media fucking hated Reagan and did everything they could to try and undermine hm.

Seriously. You're going to tell him to substitute your reality for his.

My parents are neocons and as I remember the narritive was Reagan restored America to greatness and freeded the white man from civil equality.

I recall as a kid... news telling us how great the economy is doing with 10.8 % unempolyment under Reagan.
No you don't....The media fucking hated Reagan and did everything they could to try and undermine hm.

Seriously. You're going to tell him to substitute your reality for his.
His "reality" is what his parents told him while he was too young and dumb to pay any attention...And he's trying to pass that off for what the media said.

Talk about supplanting reality. :lol:

Just like they tell us how the media loves Obama.

Just watch MSNBC for a few hrs
Try from 6Pm to 11PM....
Just pick up any paper in the United States with the exception of the NY Post and maybe
The Wall Street Journal....
My God just look at

The Tonight Show
The David Letterman Show
The Jimmy Kimmel Show
The Jimmy Fallon Show
The View
The Ellen DeGeneres show....

They all kiss his ass....

Another success of Obama is bringing back manufacturing to Amercia(lol).

How'd he do that?
By making it more cost-prohibitive to ship??

Forum List

Back