Obama should be 15 points down to Romney

I also don't understand what the pollsters have to gain ny showing Obama in the lead.

Seriously? You can't figure that out?

It's no secret that Obama's job czar--Jeffrey Inmelt--(ceo of General Electric) also owns MSNBC. 97% of journalists in this country are self-proclaimed liberals.

obama%20fox.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population" Clint Eastwood

Okay, all this talk about the polls being skewed to Obama, who knows? The poll that I have been watching that should tell us a lot comes from Wisconsin. Back in June, Tommy Thompson was up 16 points on Baldwin for Herb Kohl's open Senate seat. As of Rasmussen's latest numbers, Baldwin is up 3. In other polls, she is up much more, but just from Rasmussen's numbers, they are showing a change of 19 points. Tommy Thompson has better name recognition and is a fairly well liked former governor, and yet, he is going to lose. The tide has turned on Republicans from the presidential race to Senate races, and maybe even House races. The real question right now is whether or not the Republicans can stop the bleeding or if this turns into an all out massacre, which is a possibility.

1 point for each per centage of 15% real unemployment.

Why he will probably coast to a re-election is befuddling.

Not befuddling. Two reasons, pretty clear:

1. Lousy candidate
  2. The electorate doesn't trust the GOP to have the answers

The last time I said that, a couple of dittoheads went completely mental on me, but there aren't many other possibilities. The Right keeps reminding us how bad things are, and yet their guy is in big trouble.

Who know what who actually is in the lead??

Polls are worthless. Too many variables.

The polls had Carter over Reagan and Reagan won in a landslide.

So much for polls.

I'll wait for Nov and see who really has the lead.

Okay, all this talk about the polls being skewed to Obama, who knows? The poll that I have been watching that should tell us a lot comes from Wisconsin. Back in June, Tommy Thompson was up 16 points on Baldwin for Herb Kohl's open Senate seat. As of Rasmussen's latest numbers, Baldwin is up 3. In other polls, she is up much more, but just from Rasmussen's numbers, they are showing a change of 19 points. Tommy Thompson has better name recognition and is a fairly well liked former governor, and yet, he is going to lose. The tide has turned on Republicans from the presidential race to Senate races, and maybe even House races. The real question right now is whether or not the Republicans can stop the bleeding or if this turns into an all out massacre, which is a possibility.

I doubt Thompson's numbers are going to improve with the discovery of the tape where he says he wants to kill Medicare.

Lots of people are pretty disgruntled out there and Romney looks too much like the guy who laid them off, foreclosed on their home, sold them that stock that tanked, in other words, the living embodiment of the elite jack-off that golden parachuted his way back to the Hamptons while they had to go sign up for pubic assistance for the first time just hear this fat-cat call them losers and mooches.

:iagree:

1 point for each per centage of 15% real unemployment.

Why he will probably coast to a re-election is befuddling.

That's a fascinating formula you've come up with.

By that formula, if 'real' unemployment were 1%, Obama should be losing by 1 percentage point.

Have another drink!!!!

Forum List

Back