Obama Setting Up 'Shadow White House' in DC To Organize Violernt Anti-Trump Protests Nation-Wide

All Obama would need to do to get rid of Trump is to travel around & get his picture taken with all kinds of celebrities & visiting great places, make a few business deals & Trump will get so jealous that he has to sit at the White House & work that he'll resign.
No one gives a damn what the spoiled shits living in their self-praising fantasy world' say / do.

I knew it, I knew it.....you white mf's can not let go of Obama...with all the shit going on in this country, you'd think you'd have better things to do...face it, and ask a white mop....once you go black, you never go back!!!!
images

:lmao:

Snowflakes are STILL talking about Bush and 'Florida 2008' - let me know when we hit the 6 year point. Only 2 years after that and we catch up to the Bush-obsessed snowflakes...unless the KEEP obsessing over him. :p
Bush who?

"Paul Sperry writes that former President Barack Obama is setting up a “shadow White House” in Washington, DC, for organizing anti-Trump protests nationwide and “rebuilding the ravaged Democrat Party.”

1. It was reported that the Hilary campaign was providing groups money to organize violent protests at Trump rallies to intimidate, beat, and bloody Trump Supporters during the 2016 campaign. It was also reported that Obama MET with the organizer of this movement several times. Yeah, this was not the brightest move, but I am skeptical of his 'setting up a 'Shadow WH'' in DC to personally organize violent protests against Trump.

I know this is the type of 'Bill Ayers 60's domestic terrorist' crap he is sentimental about, but there's got to be more evidence n this before completely believing it.

2. 'Ravaged Democratic Party'? The Democrats lost over 1,000 political seats / positions all across the country under Obama...in large part THANKS to Obama...so him declaring he wants to help 'rebuild it' is like the Captain of the Titanic or the Exxon Vlaldez volunteering to pilot ships to help make sailing safer. :p

Sperry: Obama Organizing Violent Anti-Trump Protesters Just Miles from White House - Breitbart

"When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House."

Yes, Sperry is taking great 'liberty' with the usage of the term 'troops'....
:rolleyes:
I knew it, I knew it.....you white mf's can not let go of Obama...with all the shit going on in this country, you'd think you'd have better things to do...face it, and ask a white mop....once you go black, you never go back!!!!
images

That's what Willie Sotero said.

obama-5-28-12-2.jpg

Obama will end up impoverished, and ostracized.

He still thinks he is important. He was only ever an insult.

Some speculate that butthurt bitch, Barry Obama, is encouraging subversive douchebag protesters as well as government employee democrat operatives in an effort to undermine our President as he undoes the damage the butthurt bitch did to our country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back