Obama Setting Up 'Shadow White House' in DC To Organize Violernt Anti-Trump Protests Nation-Wide

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Paul Sperry writes that former President Barack Obama is setting up a “shadow White House” in Washington, DC, for organizing anti-Trump protests nationwide and “rebuilding the ravaged Democrat Party.”

1. It was reported that the Hilary campaign was providing groups money to organize violent protests at Trump rallies to intimidate, beat, and bloody Trump Supporters during the 2016 campaign. It was also reported that Obama MET with the organizer of this movement several times. Yeah, this was not the brightest move, but I am skeptical of his 'setting up a 'Shadow WH'' in DC to personally organize violent protests against Trump.

I know this is the type of 'Bill Ayers 60's domestic terrorist' crap he is sentimental about, but there's got to be more evidence n this before completely believing it.

2. 'Ravaged Democratic Party'? The Democrats lost over 1,000 political seats / positions all across the country under Obama...in large part THANKS to Obama...so him declaring he wants to help 'rebuild it' is like the Captain of the Titanic or the Exxon Vlaldez volunteering to pilot ships to help make sailing safer. :p

Sperry: Obama Organizing Violent Anti-Trump Protesters Just Miles from White House - Breitbart

"When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House."

Yes, Sperry is taking great 'liberty' with the usage of the term 'troops'....
:rolleyes:

It hasn't been 2 months yet ... compared to Democrats who are STILL haunted by Bush, 'Florida', and his receiving Democrat approval to go to war... :p

Funny how the Former President still is on your mind.
From a rental house...
Obama will be overseeing it all from a shadow White House located within two miles of Trump. It features a mansion, which he’s fortifying with construction of a tall brick perimeter, and a nearby taxpayer-funded office with his own chief of staff and press secretary. Michelle Obama will also open an office there, along with the Obama Foundation.

0106-obama-house-construction-tmz-wm-launch2-5.jpg

Will you look at the high walls surrounding Oblama's secret underground bunker he uses for operations..Oblama is clearly Hitler reincarnated....

Funny how the Former President still is on your mind.
The idiot has absolutely nothing to do with himself 24/7, so the partisan hack fool just posts whatever he can find on nutter websites, over, and over and over...

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Too fuggin' funny, now Obama is Nat Turner come back from the grave. The insanity of white supremacists is boundless.

Funnier how there's not (big surprise) any evidence presented to support the OP.
Don't worry, he'll be backing up those outlandish comments with alternate facts shortly, just as soon as nutter radio or nutter websites provide him with them.

And I am heartened by the thought.

"When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.

"He’s working behind the scenes to set up what will effectively be a shadow government to not only protect his threatened legacy, but to sabotage the incoming administration and its popular “America First” agenda.

"He’s doing it through a network of leftist nonprofits led by Organizing for Action. Normally you’d expect an organization set up to support a politician and his agenda to close up shop after that candidate leaves office, but not Obama’s OFA. Rather, it’s gearing up for battle, with a growing war chest and more than 250 offices across the country."

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/

"Paul Sperry writes that former President Barack Obama is setting up a “shadow White House” in Washington, DC, for organizing anti-Trump protests nationwide and “rebuilding the ravaged Democrat Party.”

1. It was reported that the Hilary campaign was providing groups money to organize violent protests at Trump rallies to intimidate, beat, and bloody Trump Supporters during the 2016 campaign. It was also reported that Obama MET with the organizer of this movement several times. Yeah, this was not the brightest move, but I am skeptical of his 'setting up a 'Shadow WH'' in DC to personally organize violent protests against Trump.

I know this is the type of 'Bill Ayers 60's domestic terrorist' crap he is sentimental about, but there's got to be more evidence n this before completely believing it.

2. 'Ravaged Democratic Party'? The Democrats lost over 1,000 political seats / positions all across the country under Obama...in large part THANKS to Obama...so him declaring he wants to help 'rebuild it' is like the Captain of the Titanic or the Exxon Vlaldez volunteering to pilot ships to help make sailing safer. :p

Sperry: Obama Organizing Violent Anti-Trump Protesters Just Miles from White House - Breitbart

"When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House."

Yes, Sperry is taking great 'liberty' with the usage of the term 'troops'....
:rolleyes:
I knew it, I knew it.....you white mf's can not let go of Obama...with all the shit going on in this country, you'd think you'd have better things to do...face it, and ask a white mop....once you go black, you never go back!!!!
images

Sounds like more 'opinion' to me from the author, but he could be pulling this shite out of his arse to fill a journalism quota / deadline, based off Obama's declaration that he would be 'hanging around' Washington.

I knew it, I knew it.....you white mf's can not let go of Obama...with all the shit going on in this country, you'd think you'd have better things to do...face it, and ask a white mop....once you go black, you never go back!!!!
images

:lmao:

Snowflakes are STILL talking about Bush and 'Florida 2008' - let me know when we hit the 6 year point. Only 2 years after that and we catch up to the Bush-obsessed snowflakes...unless the KEEP obsessing over him. :p

All Obama would need to do to get rid of Trump is to travel around & get his picture taken with all kinds of celebrities & visiting great places, make a few business deals & Trump will get so jealous that he has to sit at the White House & work that he'll resign.

Forum List

Back