Obama Sets 2010 Date for Ending Iraq War

they overthrow the government and the price of oil skyrockets?

Iraq is still a member of OPEC and doesn't control its prices on the world market.

doesn't matter. if Iraq becomes that unstable, the price of oil across the globe would skyrocket.

And that would be...why? Oh yeah, the Wall Street speculators, not supply and demand. Sound familiar?

I just realized how OLD this thread is. WTF?

Iraq is still a member of OPEC and doesn't control its prices on the world market.

doesn't matter. if Iraq becomes that unstable, the price of oil across the globe would skyrocket.

And that would be...why? Oh yeah, the Wall Street speculators, not supply and demand. Sound familiar?

Did you give credit to the speculators when the price went down?

They got caught with their hands in the cookie jar and yanked them out when Mom saw what they were doing.

I've forgotten how that all went down, frankly. However, back on point, Iraq still isn't pumping enough oil to make a difference anyway. It's in the ground, but their pipelines are still in disrepair and not sabotage-proof yet. Besides, even at the height of the war when Iraq's oil fields weren't pumping at all, the price per barrel didn't rise because of that.
oilprices65.gif

They got caught with their hands in the cookie jar and yanked them out when Mom saw what they were doing.

I've forgotten how that all went down, frankly. However, back on point, Iraq still isn't pumping enough oil to make a difference anyway. It's in the ground, but their pipelines are still in disrepair and not sabotage-proof yet. Besides, even at the height of the war when Iraq's oil fields weren't pumping at all, the price per barrel didn't rise because of that.
oilprices65.gif
your chart is old too

oilprices65.gif
your chart is old too

2007 is old? The point was that during the most bloody year of the Iraq war (2003-2005), the oil prices didn't dramatically spike in spite of it, which was my rebuttal point to whomever tried to claim that if Iraq were to fall to AQ, oil prices would rise.

Sure and our foot print in Afghanistan and probably Pakistan will increase five fold....

And Obama won't catch Osama either.

oilprices65.gif
your chart is old too

2007 is old? The point was that during the most bloody year of the Iraq war (2003-2005), the oil prices didn't dramatically spike in spite of it, which was my rebuttal point to whomever tried to claim that if Iraq were to fall to AQ, oil prices would rise.
yeah, its 2009 now, or are you still stuck in the past?

your chart is old too

Duh... I can imagine it's very difficult to be you. My sympathies.

Duh... I can imagine it's very difficult to be you. My sympathies.
no, bitch, its quite easy being me
it 2009 now, 2007 was TWO YEARS AGO
you cant possibly be this fucking stupid, so stop playing

Forum List

Back