Obama set to speak on fiscal cliff

I guess on the topic of what Obama looks like, I don't like that he seems very very overconfident and comes off as if he thinks he is extremely cool... His jokes are not very funny as they are almost always the same "Republicans will take till the last second if they know they have a last second" HU HUhuhuHuHu... I fucking can't stand Republicans but dear God people, can you not see they every insult Obama does is scripted and placed right where it is? The only thing that makes Obama ever look authentic is that he struggles to tell jokes (that are always about Republicans), sad part is he’s fucking reading the joke to you and he STILL stumbles.

Poor, poor, sad loser.

Hey, you voted for the idoit... You lost haha, not me.

Oh! Ha Ha! I see what you did there....you clever fella you!

Is there a required "How To Be Lame And Boring" class at nutter school?

Poor, poor, sad loser.

Hey, you voted for the idoit... You lost haha, not me.

Oh! Ha Ha! I see what you did there....you clever fella you!

Is there a required "How To Be Lame And Boring" class at nutter school?

Umm hmm, 4 years later and military spending is up, the economy is about the same (literally), the deficit is WAAAAAY up and Obama is still bitching about Republicans... Do you not agree with this?

If you voted for him, grats, history will remember you much like the Bush supporters, seeing of course that the policies are pretty much the same, and by the same I mean mostly expanded upon. Fuck, Bush had to end the Iraq war for Obama or we would still be in there.... that and the fact that the Iraq Government told Obama get get fucked when he tried to stay.

I have a comment. If he doesn't have a deal he should STFU. We don't need another lame ass speech to bolster his ego. We shall see...

He's your President.

Show some respect, bigot.

We didn't vote for him.......he may be "the" president, but not "my" president.

He is your President. He is absolutely your President. If he knocked on your front door tomorrow morning at 4 am, you would get out of bed and make him coffee and pancakes. Stop acting like an ass.

Mitt Romney catered to the far right, and then the far right lost him the election.

Doug Christie and Bobby Jindall and those types will cater to the center and right center of America, without doing anything extra for the ultra rights or libertarians.

Such an approach will have a far greater chance of GOP victory.

Oh, this baby "he is not my president" nonsense is just juvenile.

Grow up, people.

Forum List

Back