Obama set to speak on fiscal cliff

Serious question, what did you Obama supporters get from that ... talk he just did?

If it was a thousand dollar pot (I'm cheap) and I was holding a full house, jacks over aces, and that guy was on the other side of the table. I would fold.

I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying you would fold because Obama is such a good liar?

No one is that good of a liar. To lie with a straight face is one thing, to lie with a smile something else, to light heartily laugh and lie is extremely difficult. I think he honestly thinks they will get it done. I kind of expect they must have already gotten it done. Then again no one should listen to me.

I have a comment. If he doesn't have a deal he should STFU. We don't need another lame ass speech to bolster his ego. We shall see...

Now how in the world did I guess that that would be the first comment? :cool:

Here's one Republicans fear, the MOST!!

December 31, 2012

Wall $treet Shows Their Hand

"Judging by the hype and doomsday scenarios, this was supposed to be a terrible time for stocks, especially big financial stocks dependent on an active economy.

The cuts and tax increases promised by the so-called “fiscal cliff” were supposed to scare corporate America to the point that the economy would seize up. That would lead to less need for financing, trading and other services offered by Wall Street.

As analysts at Keefe Bruyette and Woods noted last week, “Financial stocks would likely underperform in that scenario, facing earnings pressure from both depressed growth and interest rates.”

So far, however, the imminent fiscal sequestration has not dampened enthusiasm in the big banks and brokerages. Investors have been mostly buying financial stocks in the last 30 days."

:clap2:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

tumblr_m5q0uoooXM1qdr2d6o1_500.gif

bush-dancing.gif

I this isn't a circus headed by the Barnum Obama, I don't what is...

Barnum Obama, I like it. I refuse to watch or listen to him anymore, I just wait for the commentary.

I'm sorry but I just can't stand the sight of him. That dopey swagger and then he thinks everyone hangs on his words.

He just wasted a half hour of the nation's time telling us nothing.

Respect is for things you value. Not respecting the President as the elected official of a country shows one does not value that country.
Bullshit - you can not like your boss, and love your job! You can also love Obama, and hate your country - they are absolutely compatible.

You are like Mr. Stretch trying to pull together pieces that don't quite fit together. If you were a little more consistent you might be taken more seriously. :redface: Just trying to help here.
You are as insightful as an asshole!

I this isn't a circus headed by the Barnum Obama, I don't what is...

Barnum Obama, I like it. I refuse to watch or listen to him anymore, I just wait for the commentary.

I'm sorry but I just can't stand the sight of him. That dopey swagger and then he thinks everyone hangs on his words.

I guess on the topic of what Obama looks like, I don't like that he seems very very overconfident and comes off as if he thinks he is extremely cool... His jokes are not very funny as they are almost always the same "Republicans will take till the last second if they know they have a last second" HU HUhuhuHuHu... I fucking can't stand Republicans but dear God people, can you not see they every insult Obama does is scripted and placed right where it is? The only thing that makes Obama ever look authentic is that he struggles to tell jokes (that are always about Republicans), sad part is he’s fucking reading the joke to you and he STILL stumbles.

I guess on the topic of what Obama looks like, I don't like that he seems very very overconfident and comes off as if he thinks he is extremely cool... His jokes are not very funny as they are almost always the same "Republicans will take till the last second if they know they have a last second" HU HUhuhuHuHu... I fucking can't stand Republicans but dear God people, can you not see they every insult Obama does is scripted and placed right where it is? The only thing that makes Obama ever look authentic is that he struggles to tell jokes (that are always about Republicans), sad part is he’s fucking reading the joke to you and he STILL stumbles.

Poor, poor, sad loser.

Bullshit - you can not like your boss, and love your job! You can also love Obama, and hate your country - they are absolutely compatible.

You are like Mr. Stretch trying to pull together pieces that don't quite fit together. If you were a little more consistent you might be taken more seriously. :redface: Just trying to help here.
You are as insightful as an asshole!

Come on. Did you, or anyone else in your office, vote for your boss? Loving or hating an individual is one thing but when that person is holding the office of President of the United States a little moderation would probably be in order. If you believe in that kind of thing that is.

And another thing. I really don't get the insightful/asshole thing. Is that some sort of metaphor or something?

The rage, the whinging rage, of the lost ultra rights and libertards who once again are getting their asses kicked. :lol:

I guess on the topic of what Obama looks like, I don't like that he seems very very overconfident and comes off as if he thinks he is extremely cool...

cool-obama.jpg

Poor, poor, sad loser.

Hey, you voted for the idoit... You lost haha, not me.

Forum List

Back