Obama set to speak on fiscal cliff

The ultra rights and libertards see the handwriting on the wall for them ~~ not good at all.

Obama is gloating over republicans willingness to compromise, while he pushes for more spending - WTF

Actually that was very shrewd. Obama came out said a deal was possible and wished everyone a happy New Year with a pleasant smile. Now let Boehner come out in a few hours and say, "Yeah, we blew it. Hope your next year is going to be better than ours is about to be."

Actually that was very shrewd. Obama came out said a deal was possible and wished everyone a happy New Year with a pleasant smile. Now let Boehner come out in a few hours and say, "Yeah, we blew it. Hope your next year is going to be better than ours is about to be."

I kinda felt like Obama might have blown the deal by talking non stop shit.

All that happened was Obama walked out, said a deal might be close, then blew a wad on bullshit bitching about the Republican congress. Obama's fanbois in the room and here on these boards went all dizzy and came. Then Obama walks off and all the Progressives remember is "I fucking hate Republicans!!!!!"

No no, Obama is not a divisive President at all, lol.

I kinda felt like Obama might have blown the deal by talking non stop shit.

All that happened was Obama walked out, said a deal might be close, then blew a wad on bullshit bitching about the Republican congress. Obama's fanbois in the room and here on these boards went all dizzy and came. Then Obama walks off and all the Progressives remember is "I fucking hate Republicans!!!!!"

No no, Obama is not a divisive President at all, lol.

Talk is all the guy has. Actions...not so much..

I have a comment. If he doesn't have a deal he should STFU. We don't need another lame ass speech to bolster his ego. We shall see...

He's your President.

Show some respect, bigot.

Respect is for things you value. Not respecting the President as the elected official of a country shows one does not value that country.
Bullshit - you can not like your boss, and love your job! You can also love Obama, and hate your country - they are absolutely compatible.

He's your President.

Show some respect, bigot.

Respect is for things you value. Not respecting the President as the elected official of a country shows one does not value that country.
Bullshit - you can not like your boss, and love your job! You can also love Obama, and hate your country - they are absolutely compatible.

You are like Mr. Stretch trying to pull together pieces that don't quite fit together. If you were a little more consistent you might be taken more seriously. :redface: Just trying to help here.

I have a comment. If he doesn't have a deal he should STFU. We don't need another lame ass speech to bolster his ego. We shall see...
Yeah....I wouldn't be doing any bragging about John Boner carrying-the-ball, for you folks, either.​

boehner-propoganda-21.jpg

Last edited:
Serious question, what did you Obama supporters get from that ... talk he just did?

If it was a thousand dollar pot (I'm cheap) and I was holding a full house, jacks over aces, and that guy was on the other side of the table. I would fold.

How many hours has it been since he had his ugly face on camera? He suffered from camera withdrawal and we all have to pay.

The last time I saw people so happy to see a stupid person represent them was Republicans under Bush, the first 4 years... Maybe it will the same for Obama where the second 4 years the party starts to fall apart as people realize like Republicans did under Bush that their leader just makes their whole party look fucking retarded.

The last time I saw people so happy to see a stupid person represent them was Republicans under Bush, the first 4 years... Maybe it will the same for Obama where the second 4 years the party starts to fall apart as people realize like Republicans did under Bush that their leader just makes their whole party look fucking retarded.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back