Obama set to speak on fiscal cliff

Now he's talking about staying focused on "them" people, people who are "workin hard".... "Not politics..." After spending almost the whole campaign.... er speech... er ... what was it that Obama just did? Anyways, the whole time trashing Republicans....

Grats Mr. President, you lead a party of fucking retards! What an embarrassing time to be an American…

I was hoping Obama was going to put his beanbag on the podium and tell the GOP trash to open wide, but it was still a great speech.

Well done Mr. President :clap2:

Now he's talking about staying focused on "them" people, people who are "workin hard".... "Not politics..." After spending almost the whole campaign.... er speech... er ... what was it that Obama just did? Anyways, the whole time trashing Republicans....

Grats Mr. President, you lead a party of fucking retards! What an embarrassing time to be an American…

What an embarrassment to himself but he has no pride...He's a hack.

Hope yer happy Dems, Obama just said no to Military spending cuts because progarms like.... head start would get a cut! You ain't the biggest war party in US histpry of anything.

what the hell was he doing......looking for a News Years party to get invited to....?

move along folks....nothing to see here....

I have a comment. If he doesn't have a deal he should STFU. We don't need another lame ass speech to bolster his ego. We shall see...

He's your President.

Show some respect, bigot.

Great, one of the boards hyper partisan chit bags is here... Let me guess, your fav part of Obama’s… uhh… “talk?” was where he called out Republicans over and over and over and over… annnnd said northing meaningfull…

I have a comment. If he doesn't have a deal he should STFU. We don't need another lame ass speech to bolster his ego. We shall see...

He's your President.

Show some respect, bigot.

Great, one of the boards hyper partisan chit bags is here... Let me guess, your fav part of Obama’s… uhh… “talk?” was where he called out Republicans over and over and over and over… annnnd said northing meaningfull…

Like hazelnuts..:D

My favorite part was when he said he will be the president for another 4 years :clap2:

Admit it, your fav part was where he said he won't be cuttin chit outa military spending you Muslim hatin fuck.

Libertarian my ass, you are a radical right wing, america hating neo-nazi fuck.

Of course you base that on the fact that I called you out as a warmongering dip chit who hates people who live in the middle east. Chit boi, you cheer when Obama kills people, you fuckin brag about it.

Shocking, Obama just lied about how much the revenue from the (now its the top 2%) top 2%... Hundreds of billions???? OOooooh, Obama means over 10-20 years..... Yeeeah. Talking to stupid people, lol.

Same old blabber...so inane that ABC radio just cut away and said fuck it.

This guy is the King of Rehash. He had nothing new to say and he knew it but he couldn't let an opportunity to lie go by.

Everyone cuts away. That's why I choose C-SPAN. (I hope mods don't get me on that one.:eusa_shifty:)

2:06 - Text message from CBS new, which I subscribe to, about Obama's speech. Don't tell me no one is watching this.

Forum List

Back