Obama set to be the most expensive mistake in US history

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
His trajectory is 10 to 11 trillion dollars of accumulated debt. Does no one on the left have a problem with this after hounding Bush for his spending? This is insane.

His trajectory is 10 to 11 trillion dollars of accumulated debt. Does no one on the left have a problem with this after hounding Bush for his spending? This is insane.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3732-kn042411dapr20110422014516.jpg

If he is spending it on the American people, I got no problem with it.

• Banned

So you own one of those banks or GM or uaw or teachers unions? Get real. I got zip, although unlike other bums I never had my hand out to begin with. Idiots....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19v5Kjmc8FI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪The Obama Stash of Stimulus Cash -- Dolla Dolla Bills, Y'all!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

So you own one of those banks or GM or uaw or teachers unions? Get real. I got zip, although unlike other bums I never had my hand out to begin with. Idiots....

No, just a humanitarian who grew up believing that Americans should take care of their own.

QUOTE]

Weren't you the poster who complained not long ago that you were going to lose business if some of your customers weren't going to get their Social Security checks?

Or was that some other 'nut???

QUOTE]

Weren't you the poster who complained not long ago that you were going to lose business if some of your customers weren't going to get their Social Security checks?

Or was that some other 'nut???

I'm that nut. But I think you misunderstood the point of "that" thread. Obamas lies had impacted multiple lives directly and that was my point. I work for whomever can afford me, makes no diff where their money comes from. Am I supposed to do a background check on potential customers then discriminate against the elderly for taking ss? Let's keep this real. I do a job I receive payment for services rendered.

Oh i think he's already been that for awhile now. Lets just hope this Community Organizing Nightmare ends in 2012.

Forum List

Back