Obama sent a TWEET

Gareyt17

VIP Member
Jul 26, 2011
A TWEET for Gods sake!

and this is what liberals call leadership? This is what they are going to try to sell the American electorate on in November?

A TWEET?

:cuckoo::eek::cuckoo:

Obama is in fact a political coward. Only concerned about his own fortunes.

A political coward who murders innocent people far way so he can look "presidential."

No matter which corporate-owned stooge wins in November .. the American people lose.

A political coward who murders innocent people far way so he can look "presidential."

No matter which corporate-owned stooge wins in November .. the American people lose.

How stupid you are. Obama is polling well in Wisconsin, why would he go and stump for Barrett? Barrett was a long shot anyway. If he had won, it would have been a bonus for the Democrats but don't think Obama is going to do what you extremist wingnuts want him to do.

How stupid you are. Obama is polling well in Wisconsin, why would he go and stump for Barrett? Barrett was a long shot anyway. If he had won, it would have been a bonus for the Democrats but don't think Obama is going to do what you extremist wingnuts want him to do.

Obviously the stupid one is the one who thinks I'm a "wingnut."

AND, you were stupid enough to make my point. All he gives a damn about is his own political fortunes .. which he wasn't going to put on the line for any "bonus for the democrats" .. or for the country for that matter.

AND, you were stupid enough to make my point. All he gives a damn about is his own political fortunes .. which he wasn't going to put on the line for any "bonus for the democrats" .. or for the country for that matter.

:clap2:

I just hope more and more people realize this. He doesn't care about the people, it's all about him and his future. He didn't want to "risk" supporting a loser.

He only want's their votes, he has no intention of taking care of anyone but himself.

Obama Tweet: Hey, while your under the bus, check the muffler. It has been making a funny sound.

Maybe you should re read my post, this response of yours is kind of all over the place.

Maybe you should re read my post, this response of yours is kind of all over the place.

I think BlackAsCoal has phenomenal comprehension skills, perhaps you should re-read his post. He seems to have a good grasp on the situation. ;)

A TWEET for Gods sake!

and this is what liberals call leadership? This is what they are going to try to sell the American electorate on in November?

A TWEET?

:cuckoo::eek::cuckoo:

This upcoming election is going to be more than comical because Obama is now flesh and blood. The American public sadly got hosed in 2008 with an image of a new world with a "bright young star". TMZ'd if you will.

oh believe me when i say he's never looked "presidential" to me.

he's clearly not as stupid as you are.

My taxes went up in 2011, Obama didn't renew a credit. I'm middle class, why does he hate me?

Forum List

Back