Obama sends personal checks to needy people

Sorry to have disturbed the rw's who live with their heads deep in the sand.

Okay, go back to yelling "DITTO" at each other.

funny-fails_2847_1.jpg

I'd rather have my head in the sand than up the Obama's ass..

my gawd..these threads are just pathetic.
Obama has been doing that in secret for some time now. Romney, thinking to cash in, as it were, ends up looking like the cold hard robot he really is.

Remember when we all heard about that.
President Obama Has Sent Personal Checks to Struggling Americans | Essence.com

But, Romney's attempt to appear human is insulting -
MSNBC Guest: Romney Giving Money To Woman Played Into ‘Patronizing Stereotype Of Black People’ | Mediaite

Obama has been doing that in secret for some time now. Romney, thinking to cash in, as it were, ends up looking like the cold hard robot he really is.

How many votes do you think Mittens figures he bought with that $50?

Hate to point out the obvious to idiots, but Mormons routinely do things like that, so do other Christians.

MSNBC Guest: Romney Giving Money To Woman Played Into ‘Patronizing Stereotype Of Black People’ | Mediaite

yes but do they kiss babys and love Jesus ??

No, I don't remember Obama giving checks to the needy. I do remember him receiving a $200 campaign contribution from his illegal alien aunt who was getting public housing in this country and never heard one word about him helping her or returning the check.

Which needy people, his half brother in Kenya who lives on less than a dollar a day? Or how about his illegal alien aunt who is collecting welfare?

Or Obama's Uncle who works in a liquor store that has been arrested 9 times?

if it's a secret, how do you know about it?

idiot

he's 'special'

Quote: Originally Posted by Truthmatters
there is no massive voter fraud you fool...
Quote: Originally Posted by TruthMatters
If you cared about election integrity you would care about the massive fraud that is completely court documented...
Proof that TM is brain damaged.

by the way do you know the difference between election fraud and voter fraud?

you see one is commited by a regular voter.

The other is commited by say the republican party from the very top of the party over decades and actually changes the outcomes of elections.

Both are illegal

Romney is likely a decent guy in many ways.

His big mistake is clinging to historically failed ideas.

It seems the whole Morman religion is clinging to historically failed ideas.

Its a pattern I dont much enjoy

Obama's give charity=good, saintly
Romney's give charity=bad, fake

you can't make this stuff up folks

While I clearly have no problems iwth personal charity, I have no delusion that private charity can replace a just and fair economic system.

And THAT's what we don't have, folks.

And we won't EVER have anything remotely like a fair system as long as citizens can't ALL borrow money at the same rate as the BANSTERS.

The structure of this system is CLASSIST in its very most fundamental aspect.

Those who control the supply of money control the economy.

While I clearly have no problems iwth personal charity, I have no delusion that private charity can replace a just and fair economic system.

And THAT's what we don't have, folks.

And we won't EVER have anything remotely like a fair system as long as citizens can't ALL borrow money at the same rate as the BANSTERS.

The structure of this system is CLASSIST in its very most fundamental aspect.

Those who control the supply of money control the economy.

How can an economic system be just and fair? What do you mean by just and fair? Do you prefer a system where everyone has an equal chance to get rich or a system where everyone has equal results? Which is more fair? More just? Why should the banks lend money at the same rate the government (Federal Reserve) lends it to them? How will they be able to pay their employees if they cannot charge more than they pay? Do you think a guy that has a history of borrowing money without paying it back should have the same ability to borrow as a person who borrows money and pays it back every time?

What makes you think you are remotely qualified to discuss economics?

Forum List

Back