Obama Sends Anti-Robo Call Robo Call

Right, its not a smear. Thats why Palin herself has said that she disagrees with the calls McCain has been making. So has 2 Republican Senators.

Whether you admit it or not, they are smears. McCain has run a dishonest, disgusting campaign from start to finish.
BS you cant nor can they prove propagandas vise versa its their word against yours. Bottom line you can bump up all the anti McCain rhetorical links you like, in the end its up to the citizen to distinguish the difference, some people are so dumb down, the boob tube is their only salvation...if this's the case then 90% of all media outlets are Demo. liberally biased leaning toward OBAMA
katiec.jpg

BS you cant nor can they prove propagandas vise versa its their word against yours. Bottom line you can bump up all the anti McCain rhetorical links you like, in the end its up to the citizen to distinguish the difference, some people are so dumb down, the boob tube is their only salvation...if this's the case then 90% of all media outlets are Demo. liberally biased leaning toward OBAMA
katiec.jpg

Umm, not entirely sure what this garbled nonsense means, but are you claiming McCain isn't making those calls? I linked to the audio of them.

Your the one that going to lose your mind and go rioting in the streets when Obama either loses the election or goes to Fed pen just a matter of time...

/pat you. Keep up the optimism! Maybe when you get crushed in 2 weeks you'll be so depressed you'll never vote again.

What happened to McCain in 2000 wasn't done by the Bush campaign. You are comparing apples to oranges.

I am not comparing. I am giving you an example of an actual smear.

Right...somehow I doubt you would be saying that if Obama was doing it. Sorry, but I'm willing to condemn dirty politics when I see it, you apparently aren't.

Obama did do it. He released a long video on the Keating 5 that was extensively viewed on You Tube.

I am not comparing. I am giving you an example of an actual smear.

And my point, again, is that it matters who its coming from. What McCain has been saying is a smear coming from a campaign. Its tame by 527 standards, but it is NOT tame by campaign HQ standards.

Obama did do it. He released a long video on the Keating 5 that was extensively viewed on You Tube.

That was a direct response to Ayers. And Obama hasn't been making Robocalls with the accusation.

Umm, not entirely sure what this garbled nonsense means, but are you claiming McCain isn't making those calls? I linked to the audio of them.

/pat you. Keep up the optimism! Maybe when you get crushed in 2 weeks you'll be so depressed you'll never vote again.

Its the way your garbled mind has recieved it. Theres all sorts of audio dubbing and masking equipt software. I can get a clip of your voice run it thru some software line it up on a keyboard and say you said it!?!?!?you nor anyone else would know the better.. Just as they did with Palins photo hoax lol. Oh and McCain is catching him rapidly... AP poll: Candidates running nearly even - Decision '08 - MSNBC.com
obubble.jpg

Last edited:
And my point, again, is that it matters who its coming from. What McCain has been saying is a smear coming from a campaign. Its tame by 527 standards, but it is NOT tame by campaign HQ standards.

That was a direct response to Ayers. And Obama hasn't been making Robocalls with the accusation.

:banghead:

Its the way your garbled mind has recieved it. Theres all sorts of audio dubbing and masking equipt software. I can get a clip of your voice run it thru some software line it up on a keyboard and say you said it!?!?!?you nor anyone else would know the better.. Just as they did with Palins photo hoax lol. Oh and McCain is catching him rapidly... AP poll: Candidates running nearly even - Decision '08 - MSNBC.com
obubble.jpg

Right...and I'm sure the moon landing was faked too :cuckoo:

You don't believe anything...unless anyone who said it was a right-winger. Weren't you one of the idiots who thought Obama was born in Kenya? Your a fraud.

why not? a lot of the swing states may be statistically tied.

They may be (which they aren't), but even if they are, Obama needs 1-2 swing states to win. McCain needs to win them all to win.

As I said, don't look too good for your boy.

Forum List

Back