obama sends 1000 paratroopers to..........Iraq

Antares, who failed to show in Omaha, misdefines "combat troops" as how Obama is using them.

Not to worry, Antares, I emailed the Pres to define like you do.

And the above Manchurian Republican is supposed to be a moderate...YET, every opportunity he gets, he sucks off Obuma dick, and asks for more... Jake, you haven't got a fucking honest bone in your body, and the core value you have is that of a leftist scumbag! ... Is "BONER" or that BITCH MITCH, a close relative?

Oh but he is the perfect "Christian"....

Maybe GOD will hit him with a lightening bolt, just to wake him up!

I find it strange that he would tempt God like he does.

Vigilante, Obama is merely lost. You are a thug from the far right who hates America. That's why we reached out to women and minorities more this time in 2016, denied a lot of money to the TP in the primaries, and here you and your ilk are on the outside.

You are going to remain there.

Yellow, is close to ORANGE!

121514.jpg

Antares, who failed to show in Omaha, misdefines "combat troops" as how Obama is using them.

And the above Manchurian Republican is supposed to be a moderate...YET, every opportunity he gets, he sucks off Obuma dick, and asks for more... Jake, you haven't got a fucking honest bone in your body, and the core value you have is that of a leftist scumbag! ... Is "BONER" or that BITCH MITCH, a close relative?

Oh but he is the perfect "Christian"....

Maybe GOD will hit him with a lightening bolt, just to wake him up!

I find it strange that he would tempt God like he does.

DemocRATS are atheists, usually!....He only believes in The Obumanation!

Does it bother you that she screams my name when she is with you Jake?

What is Combat Dante?
what does that have to do with what the President said? Combat as defined by who and for what purpose?

Combat roles? Combat? Pentagon rules? Whack-a-doodle-doo rules by whackos like you?
That's why it is playing fast and loose with words.

Wat they have done is simply call troops that are engaging in combat something other than combat troops and you seem to think that actually matters.

I honestly do not care what the 'military' wants to call it or how the president wants to try and twist reality in order to avoid fessing up the the 'no combat troops' idiotic statement. They are there and they are engaging in combat, period. Playing with words to twist reality is asinine in my book and I don't play that game. I catch the coffins as they come back from Afghanistan and Iraq - every single day. How about you tell those people that they are not 'combat troops.'

Jesus Christ! This isn't about Obama. The military calls killing of innocents collateral damage. They use euphemism and double speak, but it is what it is. The military gets to say what is a combat role and how a troop gets a medal. “Trainers sometimes do get shot at, and they do sometimes have to shoot back,” said John A. Nagl, a retired lieutenant colonel who is one of the authors of the Army’s new counterinsurgency field manual.

As a matter of fact the military brass is saying it, not Dante.
And I stated directly:
honestly do not care what the 'military' wants to call it

You don't even bother to read, do you? It political bullshit and you seem to be enjoying it being dumped in your face. If you think that the military is not a political animal then you really need to take a closer look. They play VERY lose with terms as much as possible to tow whatever line they think they need to at the moment.

You have to wonder just how dishonest the fucking subversive left can be?

th

Obama is unwittingly falling i
and if things change maybe we'd have to send in combat troops. But why would changing a mind make somebody a liar?

ALL troops are "Combat" troops Dante.

But you never having served would have no way to understand that.
If I had a quarter for every dime-store bullshitting veteran (or spouse of a bullshitting veteran) who claimed to be a military expert because they served for a couple of years I'd be in the top 10% wealth category.

What does the Pentagon say? you're an idiot.

Pentagon Mulls Bigger U.S. Troop Role in Iraq - WSJ

Top military officials, including Gen. Dempsey, have said before that conditions on the ground could necessitate a more active American role in advising Iraqi combat units, but Gen. Dempsey provided more specific examples of possible triggers Thursday for lawmakers​

Defense.gov News Release Statement by Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby on the Authorization to Deploy Additional Forces to Iraq

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Release No: NR-562-14
November 07, 2014
Statement by Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby on the Authorization to Deploy Additional Forces to Iraq
The commander in chief has authorized Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel to deploy to Iraq up to 1,500 additional U.S. personnel over the coming months, in a non-combat role, to expand our advise and assist mission and initiate a comprehensive training effort for Iraqi forces.

Secretary Hagel made this recommendation to President Obama based on the request of the Government of Iraq, U.S. Central Command's assessment of Iraqi units, the progress Iraqi security forces have made in the field, and in concert with the development of a coalition campaign plan to defend key areas and go on the offensive against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).

U.S. Central Command will establish two expeditionary advise and assist operations centers, in locations outside of Baghdad and Erbil, to provide support for the Iraqis at the brigade headquarters level and above. These centers will be supported by an appropriate array of force protection capabilities.

U.S. Central Command will establish several sites across Iraq that will accommodate the training of 12 Iraqi brigades, specifically nine Iraqi army and three Peshmerga brigades. These sites will be located in northern, western, and southern Iraq. Coalition partners will join U.S. personnel at these locations to help build Iraqi capacity and capability. The training will be funded through the request for an Iraq Train and Equip Fund that the administration will submit to Congress as well as from the Government of Iraq.

Over the coming weeks, as we finalize the training site locations, the United States will work with coalition members to determine how many U.S. and coalition personnel will be required at each location for the training effort.

Ultimately, these Iraqi forces, when fully trained, will enable Iraq to better defend its citizens, its borders, and its interests against the threat of ISIL. This effort is in keeping with our overarching strategy to work with partners on the ground to destroy ISIL.

----​
The Pentagon says a Marine who died Thursday in a noncombat incident in Baghdad was the second U.S. military death associated with the campaign against the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria.

The Pentagon announced steps last year to open up combat roles to women .

Military representatives will hold a Pentagon press conference ... that women be allowed to fill essential non-combat roles—medics, cops, ..

and if things change maybe we'd have to send in combat troops. But why would changing a mind make somebody a liar?

Is that your NEW DEFINITION of a lie?.... Have a reference to some dictionary that will back up THAT LIE? You fucking :ahole-1:

QUOTE]
The Definition of Lying and Deception Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy

Maverick Philosopher For a Lie to be a Lie Must There be an Intention to Deceive

yet people like you
have a black and white assuredness of what it's all about

President Obama said he would not put U.S. boots on the ground in Iraq, but left the door open for other forms of military action in response to the growing sectarian violence in the country.

“We will not be sending troops back into combat in Iraq,” Obama said at a White House press conference. “But I have asked my security advisers to prepare a range of other options.”

Obama: US won’t send troops into combat in Iraq
06/13/14 12:19 PM—Updated 06/25/14 05:07 PM
Obama US won t send troops into combat in Iraq MSNBC

yet they are in combat in Iraq

American troops battle ISIS for first time as they see off attempted attack by militants on Iraqi base

American troops battle ISIS as they see off attempted attack by militants on Iraqi base Daily Mail Online

people have glossed over the exact phrasing: "I don't think the majority of ISIL forces are well trained or even disciplined."

There are some well-trained combat troops in ISIL - but they stay behind, sending the volunteers ahead to be their shields. That's why so many want to desert and go back home. When they do, ISIL leaders simply execute them.

And I stated directly:

The military gets to call it what they want. They have their own rules

"The commander in chief has authorized Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel to deploy to Iraq up to 1,500 additional U.S. personnel over the coming months, in a non-combat role, to expand our advise and assist mission and initiate a comprehensive training effort for Iraqi forces."

Poor Dante what is Combat?

Hit a nerve did I, you never served anything other than someone their coffee.

When the bodies start coming home gain how will you explain it?

Those troops will be in "Combat".

And I stated directly:

The military gets to call it what they want. They have their own rules

"The commander in chief has authorized Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel to deploy to Iraq up to 1,500 additional U.S. personnel over the coming months, in a non-combat role, to expand our advise and assist mission and initiate a comprehensive training effort for Iraqi forces."

Poor Dante what is Combat?

Hit a nerve did I, you never served anything other than someone their coffee.

When the bodies start coming home gain how will you explain it?

Those troops will be in "Combat".
They never stopped coming home. Just because the news doesn't bother to report it dies not mean that there is not a coffin flown home every single day.

I know, I fix the damn planes they ride on and see the service that is performed every day as the mission is caught.

What the President said and what his opponents here say he said are tow horses of a completely different color, so to speak.

This is why people don't believe anything that dribbles out of the foaming mouths of the Salute Your Service Brigade back home:

About 1,000 paratroopers from the 82nd Airborne Division will deploy to Iraq in late January, the Defense Department announced Friday.

The soldiers from 3rd Brigade Combat Team will train, advise and assist Iraqi security forces as part of Operation Inherent Resolve, said Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Adm. John Kirby during a briefing Friday.

1 000 paratroopers to deploy to Iraq

Approximately 1,000 paratroopers from the Army’s famed 82nd Airborne Division will deploy to Iraq early next year to help the Iraqi security forces take on the Islamic State, the Pentagon announced Friday.
The soldiers from the 82nd’s 3rd Brigade Combat Team, based at Fort Bragg, N.C., will begin to deploy in late January to train, advise and assist the ISF, Pentagon press secretary Rear Adm. John Kirby told reporters.

1 000 soldiers from the 82nd Airborne headed to Iraq - U.S. - Stripes
--------------------------
President Obama said he would not put U.S. boots on the ground in Iraq, but left the door open for other forms of military action in response to the growing sectarian violence in the country.

“We will not be sending troops back into combat in Iraq,” Obama said at a White House press conference. “But I have asked my security advisers to prepare a range of other options.”

Obama: US won’t send troops into combat in Iraq
06/13/14 12:19 PM—Updated 06/25/14 05:07 PM
Obama US won t send troops into combat in Iraq MSNBC

Forum List

Back