obama sends 1000 paratroopers to..........Iraq

ROFLMNAO!

Wow~ A whole thousand troops?

Well, there's no downside to THAT!

So the question of "Where did those 400 Shoulder-Fired Surface to Air Missiles that obama gave to ISIS go?" has ben answered.

Write this down...

A thousand US Paratroopers is a lot of very hardcore fire power. But, part and parcel of their means to lay down the pain and live to tell about it comes from their dependence on air cover.

We know that Benghazi was about obama's arming of ISIS (back then it was all about Egypt and Syrian "Independence")...which is today as irrelevant as it was then, except where it served as the rationalization used to justify 'arming the enemy of the United States.'

So since then, the 400 Shoulder Fired Surface to Air Missiles has been effectively forgotten... just waiting for a time when the enemy could box in US forces who would desperately need air cover to keep from being annihilated. This requires that those forces would be sufficiently beyond the logistical supply chain common to major campaigns, such as that presently scaling down in Afghanistan.

And HERE we find a PERFECT example of just that, finally coming around.

Stay tuned... it's gonna get MIGHTY UGLY!

Last edited:
Good thing he spiked the football and declared victory and withdrew everyone

Good thing

Here's another version of the story:

US Moving Airborne Brigade to Iraq

No boots on the ground! A definitive statement by our Commander-in-Chief

But...

Stars and Stripes reports that 1,000 troops from the 82nd Airborne Division will deploy to Iraq early in 2015.

That doesn't surprise me. How about you?

Read the story @ 1 000 soldiers from the 82nd Airborne headed to Iraq - U.S. - Stripes the unofficial “official” news organization of the DOD.

But...

Stars and Stripes reports that 1,000 troops from the 82nd Airborne Division will deploy to Iraq early in 2015.

Read the story @ 1 000 soldiers from the 82nd Airborne headed to Iraq - U.S. - Stripes the unofficial “official” news organization of the DOD.

There's no surprise at all... I stated that 400 Shoulder Fired Surface to Air Missiles would be used to destroy US Forces somewhere in the ME shortly after we learned that the US had provided such to Islamic rebels in Egypt and Syria, from former Libyan caches... Although I felt that such would be toward the end of the Afghanistan draw down.

But in fairness... that was within a few days of Benghazi, many months before we had enough information to know that the weapons at the core of that treason were being used to equip what has since come to be known as "ISIS".

Now, with a small contingent of Airborn, lightly armed and wholly dependent upon air cover... it appears that we're about to see the plan come together.

You appear to be retired Army... so tell me what you think of sending in such a small force to set against a well funded, highly capable, widely spread force?

Last edited:

But...

There's no surprise at all... I stated that 400 Surface Fired Missiles would be used to destroy US Forces somewhere in the ME... Although I felt that such would be at the end of the Afghanistan draw down.

But in fairness... that was within a few days of Benghazi, many months before we had enough information to know that the weapons at the core of that treason were being used to equip what has since come to be known as "ISIS".

Now, with a small contingent of Airborn, lightly armed and wholly dependent upon air cover... it appears that we're about to see the plan come together.

You appear to be retired Army... so tell me what you think of sending in such a small force to set against a well funded, highly capable, widely spread force?
Do you use pom poms and wear a nifty uniform when you cheer for Daesh? Also, to you have any awareness of the type of weapon you are discussing? Do you know anything about the energy source of the weapon? Do you even know were Daesh is alleged to have gotten them? You may be celebrating the shoot down of US aircraft a bit early.

But...

There's no surprise at all... I stated that 400 Surface Fired Missiles would be used to destroy US Forces somewhere in the ME... Although I felt that such would be at the end of the Afghanistan draw down.

Do you use pom poms and wear a nifty uniform when you cheer for Daesh? Also, to you have any awareness of the type of weapon you are discussing? Do you know anything about the energy source of the weapon? Do you even know were Daesh is alleged to have gotten them? You may be celebrating the shoot down of US aircraft a bit early.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Ya can't hide the idiots folks, they simply will not allow it.)

But...

I am attempting to ascertain whether you know what you are talking about, or not. Your response indicates you do not know anything about the weapons you are discussing.

But...

Technically, there will not be any boots on the ground if they jump out of the airplanes head first, with no chutes.

But...

Technically, there will not be any boots on the ground if they jump out of the airplanes head first, with no chutes.

If that happens, it'll be heads in the sand.

But...

I am attempting to ascertain whether you know what you are talking about, or not. Your response indicates you do not know anything about the weapons you are discussing.

LOL! Sheeeaaait... you're attempting to paint me as a supporter of that which I come to oppose.

But, in fairness, as pitiful as it is, ya do so only because ya have no potential alternative.

Look, this is real simple stuff.

Your Peasantpimp formed ISIS... he's funded them, trained them and armed 'em. He did so for a reason and it has DICK to do with freeing Egypt or Syria. He did it to Attack the US. And he used them to attack the US, at the Benghazi Mission.

Part and Parcel of that was his providing them 400 Shoulder Fired Surface to Air Missiles... along with enormous supplies of small arms and other logistical support.

Now those things are perfect for many things, as long as those things are oriented around shooting down aircraft.

So the equation then becomes, what would be the most effective thing that can be done to injure the US?

Now, we know that the attack on Benghazi was kidnap Stevens and use him as a hostage, as a means to get back the heaviest Islamic Hitters in US Custody... 'the blink sheik' etc.

That was squashed when Stevens succumbed to the fire... So now, what do they need most? An assload of American Hostages, and hostages of the 'can't not trade for variety' and nothing will get there faster than isolating 1000 US Airborne troops.

Presto-whammo... The Blind Sheik is freed... along with whatever other islamic douche-bag (Pardon the redundancy) that we have sitting in an air conditioned cell, with cable TV and all the Muslim tripe ya can eat.
PLUS, there's the added bonus of the US being humiliated.

Now... maybe that's not the plan. I'm just looking at the players and the cards they have and telling ya how I see it.

I know for a dam' fact that 1000 airborne troops is grossly insufficient to do anything, in terms of removing ISIS from Iraq, which the last I heard has 20 - 30 times those forces and is presently enjoying the use of US Military equipment cached around Iraq.

So... given their strategic prowess, my guess is that it won't be long before we're all sitting around our televisions listening to the Peasantpimp explain his OUTRAGE over whatever it is that he will be moving to avoid responsibility for, which at the end of the day, has injured the United States... and naturally, resulted in the deaths of US Servicemen.

To call a modern airborne brigade "lightly armed' is a bit of a misnomer. Just because they don't have heavy armor and artillery doesn't mean they aren't a formidable force.

In addition, they will be "training and advising" Iraqi forces that DO have the heavy equipment we gave them.

Finally, in spite of being "well-funded" I don't think the majority of ISIL forces are well trained or even disciplined. As the Kurds have proven, they can be defeated by lightly-armed for deeply driven forces.

My complaint about this is that Obama is once again backing down from his promises and doing so without consulting with Congress as our form of government is supposed to do.

To call a modern airborne brigade "lightly armed' is a bit of a misnomer. Just because they don't have heavy armor and artillery doesn't mean they aren't a formidable force.

In addition, they will be "training and advising" Iraqi forces that DO have the heavy equipment we gave them.

Finally, in spite of being "well-funded" I don't think the majority of ISIL forces are well trained or even disciplined. As the Kurds have proven, they can be defeated by lightly-armed for deeply driven forces.

My complaint about this is that Obama is once again backing down from his promises and doing so without consulting with Congress as our form of government is supposed to do.

Ok... And 'lightly armed' does speak to the absence of heavy armor. Good points tho'.

I have precisely zero faith in the Iraqi Military. But I never set foot there, never met a single one... so I will concede to you, who I presume has.

Suffice it to say, I hope that I am wrong. But I fear that I am not. The US means to pipe up support for those guys is very limited, compared to what was and otherwise needs to be. It wouldn't take much of a fight to set them well within 'deep shit' territory, in terms of logistics and given the ROEs the Jackass in chief is infamous for, those poor guys are being sent dead center into the tiny area between the Rock and a Hard Place.

Again... the last time obama sent insufficient US Forces into hostile territory, they were attacked and he went to Vegas, as they were being murdered.

Last edited:

But...

LOL! Sheeeaaait... you're attempting to paint me as a supporter of that which I come to oppose.

But, in fairness, as pitiful as it is, ya do so only because ya have no potential alternative.

Your Peasantpimp formed ISIS... he's funded them, trained them and armed 'em. He did so for a reason and it has DICK to do with freeing Egypt or Syria. He did it to Attack the US. And he used them to attack the US, at the Benghazi Mission.

Part and Parcel of that was his providing them 400 Shoulder Fired Surface to Air Missiles... along with enormous supplies of small arms and other logistical support.

Now those things are perfect for many things, as long as those things are oriented around shooting down aircraft.

So the equation then becomes, what would be the most effective thing that can be done to injure the US?

Now, we know that the attack on Benghazi was kidnap Stevens and use him as a hostage, as a means to get back the heaviest Islamic Hitters in US Custody... 'the blink sheik' etc.

That was squashed when Stevens succumbed to the fire... So now, what do they need most? An assload of American Hostages, and hostages of the 'can't not trade for variety' and nothing will get there faster than isolating 1000 US Airborne troops.

Presto-whammo... The Blind Sheik is freed... along with whatever other islamic douche-bag (Pardon the redundancy) that we have sitting in an air conditioned cell, with cable TV and all the Muslim tripe ya can eat.

Now... maybe that's not the plan. I'm just looking at the players and the cards they have and telling ya how I see it.

I know for a dam' fact that 1000 airborne troops is grossly insufficient to do anything, in terms of removing ISIS from Iraq, which the last I heard has 20 - 30 times those forces and is presently enjoying the use of US Military equipment cached around Iraq.

So... given their strategic prowess, my guess is that it won't be long before we're all sitting around our televisions listening to the Peasantpimp explain his OUTRAGE over whatever it is that he will be moving to avoid responsibility for, which at the end of the day, has injured the United States... and naturally, resulted in the deaths of US Servicemen.
So, in short, you are full of wacko conspiracy theories and horribly uninformed, but opinionated to the point of brainwashed and insane, but you had or have no real knowledge of the topic that began your disassociated political rant, the allegation of Daesh preparing to ambush American forces with a stash of secreted 400 MANPADS supplied to them by the President. .

But...

You clearly don't. Stingers are self contained MANPADS.

So, in short, you are full of wacko conspiracy theories ... .

Conspiracy theories? Which is to say what, that people do not conspire? Even as you convey your firm knowledge that ISIS has no intention of attacking US Forces... which is a delicious irony when it so closely follows your previous assertion that I was cheerleading for ISIS. (And don't ya just LOVE how she uses the European distraction "Daesh", designed to deflect a singular understanding of ISIS?) LOL! Adorable...

LOL! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT ONE!

(Remember when they used that one to try and explain away "Fast and Furious"? Then they'd immediately return to announce that 'Bush Conspired to do the same THING!")

And your 2nd concession to the same standing points is duly noted and summarily accepted.

But...

You clearly don't. Stingers are self contained MANPADS.

LOL! She's clueless... .

Forum List

Back