Obama sells out National Security by releasing "classified" torture memo's

it's because no one wants them in their backyard. I will make a bet right now, Gitmo is not going to close because no one wants them. Their own countries don't want them back, they are troublemakers who are terrorists that kill innocent civilians. Americans don't want them in their prisons. It might have been a GOOD idea for Obama to have worked out the accomdations of these terrorists before announcing that he was going to close Gitmo. He is not a good proactive President, he flew over NY today with jet fighter planes and scared the Be-Jesus out of everyone.

Maybe he can put them up in a Motel eight near you. :lol:

You must not care about human rights, due process, habius corpus, waaaaaa

Is it too hard to haul them in front of a judge and show your evidence? WAaaaaa!!

Or do you not have any fucking evidence?

Bush should be in Gitmo with these people, the treasonist prick.

And if you voted for him, you should have your taxes raised.

We need President Bush to come back.. We miss him! :eusa_angel:

What jail? No one wants them. Gitmo was designed for this but now it's scheduled to be closed. And when the terrorists offer no intel (even when we know they have it) because they now know that nothing 'harsh' will be done to them, they just get released?

We have gobs of them in the states. The maximum security pen at Levenworth would be fine.

I'm not in favor of releasing any terrorist, if they are terrorists. Convict them in a trial and lock them away.

Why should they release terrorists?

No one wants them; Gitmo was ideal for terrorists.

If terrorists have intel - and we know they have intel - on impending attacks/plans against the U.S., they will no longer give up this intel because they know no harsh interrogation methods will be used. They know this because Obama has told them this. When they do not give up this intel and we can no longer hold them, what happens to them? They are released. We've released terrorists in the past and they have gone on to kill other innocent lives. But you're fine with that, as long as they are treated with kid gloves.

This is all repetitive. Discussed and answered in ealier threads that you've proved you're just too lazy to read.

I'm not going to spend another day regurgitating the same stuff that has been posted before. Maybe someone else will play.

it's because no one wants them in their backyard. I will make a bet right now, Gitmo is not going to close because no one wants them. Their own countries don't want them back, they are troublemakers who are terrorists that kill innocent civilians. Americans don't want them in their prisons. It might have been a GOOD idea for Obama to have worked out the accomdations of these terrorists before announcing that he was going to close Gitmo. He is not a good proactive President, he flew over NY today with jet fighter planes and scared the Be-Jesus out of everyone.

Maybe he can put them up in a Motel eight near you. :lol:

You must not care about human rights, due process, habius corpus, waaaaaa

Is it too hard to haul them in front of a judge and show your evidence? WAaaaaa!!

Or do you not have any fucking evidence?

Bush should be in Gitmo with these people, the treasonist prick.

And if you voted for him, you should have your taxes raised.

We need President Bush to come back.. We miss him! :eusa_angel:

You'll be running Jeb in 2016.

He was supposed to run in 2000 but for some reason they picked the dummest Bush for 2000. Maybe Jeb isn't as crazy as GW. Either way, I'm not voting for him.

What jail? No one wants them. Gitmo was designed for this but now it's scheduled to be closed. And when the terrorists offer no intel (even when we know they have it) because they now know that nothing 'harsh' will be done to them, they just get released?

We have gobs of them in the states. The maximum security pen at Levenworth would be fine.

I'm not in favor of releasing any terrorist, if they are terrorists. Convict them in a trial and lock them away.

If terrorists have intel - and we know they have intel - on impending attacks/plans against the U.S., they will no longer give up this intel because they know no harsh interrogation methods will be used. They know this because Obama has told them this. When they do not give up this intel and we can no longer hold them, what happens to them? They are released. We've released terrorists in the past and they have gone on to kill other innocent lives. But you're fine with that, as long as they are treated with kid gloves.

We know they have intel???????? We do????:eusa_liar:

You think some fucking field soldier or even one of the masterminds of 9-11 has any relevant/current intel that we can use today? :cuckoo:

The heck with waterboarding--the bigger issue here--is that our newly elected President released TOP SECRET classifed so-called "torture" memo's aka "enhanced" interrorgations technics to the world. He put it on the internet.

So while all of you on the left are cheering your new President in his effort to win his "World wide popularity contest"--one has to wonder what else he is going to release that would jeopardise the National Security of this nation!

Let me ask you liberals something: Have you ever told a secret to anyone--with the intention that your secret would not get out--only to see it "blabbed" all over the next day? Would you TRUST that person ever again?

Now--imagine intelligence agencies around the world trying to stop the next terrorist attack. Do you think for one single second that they would release that information to Obama--now knowing what he has done?

Do you believe that our CIA interrogation officers are going to more concerned with the next terror attack on this country, or themselves getting prosecuted by this adminstration?

"A terrorist will always seek the least path of resistance."

1. All this information was already out there.

2. We tortured thousands of Iraqi's and Afgan's. Do you think our enemies don't already know?

3. It should have never got out that Bush was torturing. That was his mistake. He made us less safe. Now I can't travel for fear I'll be waterboarded.

4. You're an ass.

"For fear of being waterboarded"....
laughing-019.gif
hahaha-024.gif
lol-045.gif

Yeah... worry about being WATERBOARDED... don't worry about being BOUND, GAGGED, BLIND FOLDED AND THEN YOUR HEAD SAWED OFF WITH A DULL KNIFE, AS THEY SAW AND HACK ON YOUR SPINE ALL WHILE YOU'RE CONSCIOUS, THEN THEY TIE YOUR HEADLESS BODY TO THE BACK OF A TRUCK, SET IN ON FIRE AND DRAG YOU AROUND FOR AWHILE WHILE PEOPLE KICK AT YOU, THEN STRING YOUR DECAPITATED, BURNT BODY UP FROM A BRIDGE!!!

And you're worried about being waterboarded... Jesus Christ... you fucking people just amaze the absolute SHIT otta me... you people just AREN'T HAPPY unless you have SOMETHING to TRASH AMERICA about.... why the FUCK don't you people MOVE OUT, LEAVE THIS COUNTRY, because with people like you around, WE DON'T NEED ANY ENEMIES!!! :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

You think some fucking field soldier or even one of the masterminds of 9-11 has any relevant/current intel that we can use today? :cuckoo:

Did you not see the word "if" in my first sentence?

I have no idea who knows what; that's the CIAs job isn't it? Obama has tied the hands of future operations by disallowing harsh interrogations techniques. But as long as no terrorist was made uncomfortable . . . it's all good, right?

I have no idea who knows what; that's the CIAs job isn't it? Obama has tied the hands of future operations by disallowing harsh interrogations techniques. But as long as no terrorist was made uncomfortable . . . it's all good, right?

And here's my prediction.... "the next terrorist attack isn't far off."

They're LAUGHING at us right now. They're playing oblahma like a two bit fiddle.

Yea! Lets put in McCain so he can bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran, you fucking idiot.

No shitbreath, We need to bomb bomb bomb your ass back to the cesspool you slimed out of.
Fuck You Bebo.

Great idea, vote in a black guy instead of the qualified candidate just because you idiots hate America.

You racist fucks can't stand it that Obama gives you NOTHING so you are coming off as so desperate, and racist.

That'll win you elections. :clap2:

Racist my ass you little puke, I told it like it was,if not for acorn and the color of obamas skin, oblama would have had no chance to win. That was racist, affirmitive action at it's finest.
Now little pukes like you have the gall to defend this evil pos you call a president?

And here's my prediction.... "the next terrorist attack isn't far off."

They're LAUGHING at us right now. They're playing oblahma like a two bit fiddle.

We've been on orange alert for years, so I've no doubt they'll try another attack.

New Topics

Forum List

Back