Obama sells out National Security by releasing "classified" torture memo's

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
The heck with waterboarding--the bigger issue here--is that our newly elected President released TOP SECRET classifed so-called "torture" memo's aka "enhanced" interrorgations technics to the world. He put it on the internet.

So while all of you on the left are cheering your new President in his effort to win his "World wide popularity contest"--one has to wonder what else he is going to release that would jeopardise the National Security of this nation!

Let me ask you liberals something: Have you ever told a secret to anyone--with the intention that your secret would not get out--only to see it "blabbed" all over the next day? Would you TRUST that person ever again?

Now--imagine intelligence agencies around the world trying to stop the next terrorist attack. Do you think for one single second that they would release that information to Obama--now knowing what he has done?

Do you believe that our CIA interrogation officers are going to more concerned with the next terror attack on this country, or themselves getting prosecuted by this adminstration?

"A terrorist will always seek the least path of resistance."

Last edited:
Is this thread started under the "The more threads on the same opinion I start the more persuasive my arguement will be" theory of debate?

Bo doesn't think things through.

Someday he will be out of office, and another POTUS might decide to shed light on BO's doings.

Once you start this kind of thing, it tends to snowball.

The heck with waterboarding--the bigger issue here--is that our newly elected President released TOP SECRET classifed so-called "torture" memo's aka "enhanced" interrorgations technics to the world. He put it on the internet.

So while all of you on the left are cheering your new President in his effort to win his "World wide popularity contest"--one has to wonder what else he is going to release that would jeopardise the National Security of this nation!

Let me ask you liberals something: Have you ever told a secret to anyone--with the intention that your secret would not get out--only to see it "blabbed" all over the next day? Would you TRUST that person ever again?

Now--imagine intelligence agencies around the world trying to stop the next terrorist attack. Do you think for one single second that they would release that information to Obama--now knowing what he has done?

Do you believe that our CIA interrogation officers are going to more concerned with the next terror attack on this country, or themselves getting prosecuted by this adminstration?

1. All this information was already out there.

2. We tortured thousands of Iraqi's and Afgan's. Do you think our enemies don't already know?

3. It should have never got out that Bush was torturing. That was his mistake. He made us less safe. Now I can't travel for fear I'll be waterboarded.

4. You're an ass.

This idiot obama and his supporters are a clear and present danger to the United States of America.
They must be removed from power before they kill us all.

Someday he will be out of office, and another POTUS might decide to shed light on BO's doings.

True enough - and I truly believe this administration is involved in some serious corruption already with more to come - with a White House full of Chicago operatives and Clinton administration has-beens, it appears inevitable...

How does releasing memos that were already known about, in detail, and whose ILLEGAL 'enhanced interrogation techniques" were already well known about, in detail
reduce or damage national security ?

Now, revealing the identity of a covert a CIA agent and exposing the CIA front company called Brewster Jennings that was used to track and intercede in the black market of WMDs,
now THAT hurt national security. A lot of nations' security.
Contacts and assets they were working for/with Brewster Jennings had to scramble, Run for their lives when that agant was revealed, the front company was slammed shut, and the CIA lost track of a lot
of WMDs and black market weapons transactions, financiers, and dealers.
Poof.
All so Dick Cheney could "GET BACK at Joe Wilson !! GRRRR !"

No national security damage was done by Obama releasing these memos.
No matter how many times the ignorant runts whine and say it did.

But it sure was a big step toward getting a grand jury seated on this issue.
Illegal activites are a crime, no matter who does it.
Hmmmmmmm.

True enough - and I truly believe this administration is involved in some serious corruption already with more to come - with a White House full of Chicago operatives and Clinton administration has-beens, it appears inevitable...

Well at least Obama didn't out a CIA agent like Cheney did.

So you admit Obama did something stupid?

Granted you are qualifying it with yet another predictable remark about someone unrelated to the topic at hand, but nevertheless, you appear to be agreeing Obama made a boo-boo...

This idiot obama and his supporters are a clear and present danger to the United States of America.

Yea! Lets put in McCain so he can bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran, you fucking idiot.

Well then, get off your ass and get candidates that will advance your agenda
elected to office.
That is the problem: Americ asoundly rekjected that agenda, it was flawed, and it failed.
So now you are pouting, unhappy.
NOW you hate democracy.

You want to overthrow 230 years of democracy, toss aside the US Constitution, bypass elections, have a MINORITY right wing coup oust the federal governemtn and install a RightWIng junta.
General Pinochet, the pouting American Rightwingers are calling out to you.
General Franco, they want to shake off the disappoinment of being rejected by democracy
and set you up:
Dictator for life.

Just say it Otter: you HATE democracy, you HATE majority rule, you HATE our legally elected government,
You want to stage a coup.

Quit being a coward.
Just say it.

Yea! Lets put in McCain so he can bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran, you fucking idiot.

No shitbreath, We need to bomb bomb bomb your ass back to the cesspool you slimed out of.
Fuck You Bebo.

Great idea, vote in a black guy instead of the qualified candidate just because you idiots hate America.

Last edited:
Well at least Obama didn't out a CIA agent like Cheney did.

No he's just going to prosecute them for protecting this country.

No he's not. They were just following orders. Its Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice who have to worry.

Unlike when Abu Grabe came out and Bush threw those privates under the bus as if their commanders didn't know they were doing that shit.

The Bush team is/was pathetic. Imagine Rumsfeld went and told them to toture and then when it came out, they all denied.

And now we know they did approve torture. So why aren't they in fucking jail like those privates had to go to jail?

Because some people are above the law?

PS. You do know that HW Bush said Leakers are the “Most Insidious of Traitors””???

And before we knew it was Libby/Cheney, GW Bush said this:

WASHINGTON — President Bush said Tuesday that he wanted to know who leaked a CIA employee's name to reporters, if in fact someone in his administration wrongly passed out the information.

“Leaks of classified information are bad things. We’ve got too much leaking in Washington,“ Bush said during a stop in Chicago. "I want to know who the leakers are.”

And if a Justice Department investigation of the matter reveals that the leak was a violation of the law, the "person will be taken care of."

• Video: Bush Discusses Probe

"I welcome the investigation," Bush said. "I'm absolutely confident that the Justice Department will do a very good job."

I love the internet.

Last edited:

No shitbreath, We need to bomb bomb bomb your ass back to the cesspool you slimed out of.
Fuck You Bebo.

Great idea, vote in a black guy instead of the qualified candidate just because you idiots hate America.

You racist fucks can't stand it that Obama gives you NOTHING so you are coming off as so desperate, and racist.

That'll win you elections. :clap2:

The real issue here is not waterboarding or what torture is, torture to me would be to put in a room full of non-leathal snakes. Torture is in the mind of the be-holder.

The real issue is the release of TOP SECRET memos by our President against the advise of four former CIA directors including his current one Leon Panetta. This is not a partisan issue it is a NATIONAL SECURITY issue. He sold us down river to appease the ACLU and move on dot.org people.

He took an oath as COMMANDER IN CHIEF to protect this country and it's citizens at all costs. He blew it big time and I can assure you that this is not going to go unnoticed.

It is reprehensible what he did and was down right traitorous to his country, especially at a time when we are at war. There can be no excuse for this outrage, it puts our military, our people our country at tremendous risk. Our allies will no longer share sensitive information with us because they will not want to expose their operations. They are probably all chuckling it up over there, referring to Obama, as Obama the BIG MOUTH.

Last edited:
The real issue here is not waterboarding or what torture is, torture to me would be to put in a room full of non-leathal snakes. Torture is in the mind of the be-holder.

The real issue is the release of TOP SECRET memos by our President against the advise of four former CIA directors including his current one Leon Panetta. This is not a partisan issue it is a NATIONAL SECURITY issue. He sold us down river to appease the ACLU and move on dot.org people.

He took an oath as COMMANDER IN CHIEF to protect this country and it's citizens at all costs. He blew it big time and I can assure you that this is not going to go unnoticed.

It is reprehesible what he did and was down right traitorous to his country, especially at a time when we are at war. INEXCUSABLE.

Where does the presidet swear to protect the citizens at all costs?

Here's the oath of the president: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Is there something he swears to do?

It is reprehesible what he did and was down right traitorous to his country, especially at a time when we are at war. INEXCUSABLE.

What about Bush lying us into a fucking war for profit? You fucking hypocrites make me want to fucking puke!!

And the information was already out there. Nothing everyone didn't already know.

Including thousands of Iraqi's and Afgans who were tortured, knew nothing, and then later released without charge.

The only ones who didn't know are you right wing cock suckers.

Forum List

Back