Obama Sells Out America's Youth with Eric Holder

Almost every one is either in entertainment, popularity, or athletics... and none of the ones in big business or politics made their great strides by continuing their continual pot smoking...

Much like it being that the rare super alcoholic that makes it big, it would be the very rare case that some pot smoker makes it big... except, as noted, in entertainment, popularity, creating 'High Times' magazine, etc

dude, you don't know what people do in their off time. Shit, if the "strait" people were so fucking angelic like you seem to think then we'd have never seen cocaine become such a fucking yuppie drug in the 80s. You don't speak for anyone but yourself, cockgobbler. I suggest you stop fooling yourself about the correlation between business success and pot smoking.

POT smoker
steve_jobs_ipod_cover.jpg

Try studying why they call it "medicinal marijuana" .. your conclusions that there are no benefits are flat wrong.

Additionally, the war on drugs is a monumental failure and we are the greatest prison nation in human history. Think prohibition.

WRONG WRONG

I have already shown this debunked..

The medicinal aspects of THC for cancer and Aids have already been put into a legalized drug known as MARINOL

There is and will not be any fda approved drug that uses smoking as a delivery method....

There are no benefits to smoking marijuana... period

just so you know, I live in a town that decriminalize up to an ounce and a quarter of pot down to what amounts to a traffic ticket. Enjoy knowing that.

:thup:

Enjoy knowing.. that if it is still in violation of federal drug laws... it is still illegal..

AND btw... not a drug company link shown before.. but if you'd get off the reefer you might be able to comprehend that....

Marijuana doesn't do anything, all it does it clears up nasuea which cancer patients use so they can also build up an appetite.

WRONG WRONG
The medicinal aspects of THC for cancer and Aids have already been put into a legalized drug known as MARINOL
There is and will not be any fda approved drug that uses smoking as a delivery method....

You really haven't debunked shit. You posted a site from a (predictable) DEA source that is essentially an ad for a pharmy that emulates a natural compound found in pot. PROFOUND, dude. truly.

Hey, maybe you can tell some mothers with dead kids from M.A.D.D. all about those healthy reasons to drink!

Enjoy knowing.. that if it is still in violation of federal drug laws... it is still illegal..

AND btw... not a drug company link shown before.. but if you'd get off the reefer you might be able to comprehend that....

no, essentially it was nothing more than a full page glossy for the makers of marinol by a DEA trying to remain relevant.

And, as stupid as your opinion is regarding the decriminalization of pot, no one is going to come swoop in with federal authority because some college kid is holding a half ounce of weed. sorry!

Face it, dude... no one is getting TOUGHER on pot these days. Your day in the fucking sun is over.

You really haven't debunked shit. You posted a site from a (predictable) DEA source that is essentially an ad for a pharmy that emulates a natural compound found in pot. PROFOUND, dude. truly.

Hey, maybe you can tell some mothers with dead kids from M.A.D.D. all about those healthy reasons to drink!
WHAT! If you can't trust the DEA to tell the truth about drugs, who can you trust?

:rofl:

Hello, we are from the government and we're here to help you.

Voters approve marijuana law change
November 5, 2008
Voters yesterday overwhelmingly approved a ballot initiative to decriminalize possession of small amounts of marijuana, making getting caught with less than an ounce of pot punishable by a civil fine of $100. The change in the law means someone found carrying dozens of joints will no longer be reported to the state's criminal history board.
Voters approve marijuana law change - The Boston Globe

Which States Have Decriminalized Marijuana Possession?

Which States Have Decriminalized Marijuana Possession? - Chris Suellentrop - Slate Magazine

Medical marijuana legalized in Michigan
Michigan residents suffering from an array of chronic conditions, from cancer to AIDS to Alzheimer's, will now be able to seek relief from medical marijuana.

State voters on Tuesday approved a measure to legalize medicinal use of the plan. Michigan is the first state in the Midwest and the 13th nationwide to legalize medical marijuana.
The Raw Story | Medical marijuana legalized in Michigan

dance_animated.gif

willie-nelson-170.jpg

btw, DD, marinol doesn't sound all that good.

It takes over one hour for Marinol to reach full systemic effect,[52] compared to minutes for smoked or vaporized cannabis.[53] Some patients accustomed to inhaling just enough cannabis smoke to manage symptoms have complained of too-intense intoxication from Marinol's predetermined dosages. This powerful psychoactive effect, however, has led to recreational use of Marinol.[54] Many patients have said that Marinol produces a more acute psychedelic effect than cannabis and it has been speculated that this disparity can be explained by the moderating effect of the many non-THC cannabinoids present in cannabis. Mark Kleiman, director of the Drug Policy Analysis Program at UCLA's School of Public Affairs said of Marinol, "It wasn't any fun and made the user feel bad, so it could be approved without any fear that it would penetrate the recreational market, and then used as a club with which to beat back the advocates of whole cannabis as a medicine."[48] United States federal law currently registers dronabinol as a Schedule III controlled substance, but all other cannabis remains Schedule I, except nabilone. Taking a Marinol pill to manage nausea can be ineffective because nausea can cause the pill to be ejected before it is absorbed by the body.
Tetrahydrocannabinol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marinol?

Horrible drug.

Produces nothing like the positive effects of the real thing.

Typical of the pharmacuetical mafia to outlaw the RISK FREE drug that anyone can produce in their backyard for free, so they can sell some synthetic crap they're peddling that isn't safe to use.

I'm telling yas, our nation is completely insane.

WRONG WRONG

You seem to have no concept of how utterly ridiculous your conclusions are .. and you spout this even in the face of all medical evidence and the fact that many states are agreeing with the evidence.

Additionally, your argument is that mj supposedly has no value, thus we must spend billions of dollars to keep people from using it. That's ridiculous.

You really have no argument.

You or some politician wants to bring up making alcohol or tobacco illegal.. be my guest.... don't think it is going to happen... just as the drug laws are not going to be reversed...

Then how about admitting to the stupidity of legal alcohol and illegal pot?

Either both should be sold legally and taxed or both should be contraband... Agreed?

-Joe

As stated...

There are some benefits to consumption of some alcoholic products in small doses and moderation....

There is also no way that someone sitting next to someone drinking a glass of wine or a shot of Bourbon to get an effect from that action... sitting next to someone with a joint or smoking marijuana another way can receive the mind altering effects of that action

There are differences....

As for which is more harmful.... both are very harmful with over use.... and smoking pot has zero benefits that cannot be had with the legal use of the already approved Marinol drug

How much money would the liquor lobby have to pump into politics if recreational use of alcohol were illegal?

Both pot and liquor are equally fun for different reasons and both are equally dangerous for different reasons... Either both are useful for recreation or both are dangerous enough to be banned for recreational use...

Legality of some recreational drugs over others is discrimination and a slap in the face of personal freedom. Why republicans and libertarians aren't outraged by the war on drugs is quite the conundrum... or perhaps it is just politics as usual. There's no bullshit like familiar political bullshit. :eusa_whistle:

-Joe

It is not a "beneficial drug" in alcohol... try reading up on the health benefits of things such as red wine, dark bear, wheat beer, etc...

I am not into the regulation of doing something that is completely legal, in public.... now I am all for allowing business owners, property owners, etc in having the freedom to dictate what takes place on their own property..

The simple facts are, ravi... that there is nothing beneficial from the smoking of pot... just as there is nothing beneficial about the dropping of acid, the snorting of coke, etc... and the negatives are many... hence why it is illegal...

Could i see eventually some governmental elimination of tobacco? Yeah... don't agree totally, but I could see that..

But alcohol is legal... and I see no circumstance where it will ever be illegal.. we will continue to have laws surrounding acts surrounding alcohol use, but not on it's use itself....

Medicinal or not... forget it - it doesn't matter!

Beneficial or not... forget it - it doesn't matter!

If nobody used pot or alcohol for recreation we wouldn't be having this conversation. It is the recreational use of both alcohol and pot that makes a market for them.

Both are fun for various reasons; both are dangerous for various reasons. The hypocrisy in America is that both are not regulated equally.

The foolishness in America is that any contraband with a black market that can survive 75 + years represents a staggering loss of tax revenue and reasonable control through market regulation.

-Joe

WRONG WRONG

Wrong, Dave. There is at least one benefit... Same benefit as drinking a shot of tequila - getting a recreational buzz on.

Getting laid has been shown to be a beneficial side effect of both drugs also, but that is the subject of another thread.

-Joe

As stated...

There are some benefits to consumption of some alcoholic products in small doses and moderation....

There is also no way that someone sitting next to someone drinking a glass of wine or a shot of Bourbon to get an effect from that action... sitting next to someone with a joint or smoking marijuana another way can receive the mind altering effects of that action

There are differences....

As for which is more harmful.... both are very harmful with over use.... and smoking pot has zero benefits that cannot be had with the legal use of the already approved Marinol drug

You are exactly what is wrong with this country because the scary thing is that you really believe this. Please read sig below

I want a machine gun. I promise I am only going to use it recreationally at the range and I will never allow anyone under the age of 18 to touch it...cross my heart, hope to die.

Freedom.

I want a machine gun. I promise I am only going to use it recreationally at the range and I will never allow anyone under the age of 18 to touch it...cross my heart, hope to die.

Freedom.

Holder doesn't like guns either .. figures you might be toking on a doobie with a gun in your hand .. Hey Joe

Obama Sells Out America's Youth with Eric Holder

"Sara Kruzan was 17 when she was sentenced to die in prison for killing and robbing a pimp in a Riverside motel. Now, at 32, Kruzan has a chance at being freed, along with thousands of other juveniles convicted of murder who were sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Those life sentences are coming under increased attack from activists, lawmakers and even the U.S. Supreme Court, which recently struck down mandatory life without parole sentences for juveniles as unconstitutional “cruel and unusual” punishment. On Thursday, the California Assembly passed a bill by the slimmest of margins that would give juvenile lifers in that state a shot at freedom."

241.png

Forum List

Back