Obama Sells B.F.D. T-shirts on website

So you cite a form as evidence for your view. I present a government form and you tell me it is incorrect. WHo is the moron here?
I personally think all reference to race ought to be eliminated on federal forms. But that would put the race whores out of business. So it wont happen.

So you cite a form as evidence for your view. I present a government form and you tell me it is incorrect. WHo is the moron here?
I personally think all reference to race ought to be eliminated on federal forms. But that would put the race whores out of business. So it wont happen.

I don't cite a form. I cite the reality of the term and it's application in societal census.

Shit man, you really think because you cite ONE government form that you're correct? Come on man, there are fucking shitloads of government forms out there, many of them which have adopted the correct approach that Hispanic should not be included in race.

How about the fucking census form?

But really, one doesn't need to look at forms, they simply need to be educated on the proper meaning and usage of the term.

D99Qm.png

And why should race be excluded from forms? What's wrong with identifying race? Race has very important aspects in society, and it can have very important meaning to the individuals. Beyond ones heritage, race also has a huge impact on medical aspects. Certain races for instance are more susceptible to different diseases and afflictions. This has very real government implications on the needs of a population.

Last edited:
I cite one gov't form. TGhat is enough to show that to at least one part of the gov't Hispanic is a race. I ddint make that up.
Why eliminate it? Because we cannot move to a race-free society if we continue to identify people by race. You want a post-racial society, right?

And besides... if you didn't have race on the census, you wouldn't be able to determine where you DON'T want to live.

QJ7PX.png

but only if they shoot people. If they're a popular singer they are hispanic. Like Ricky Martin or Selena Gomez or Carlos Santana.

God damn you're an idiot.

Hispanic is not a fucking race. On demographics forms there are your typical race options(Native American, Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, Asian, Black/African American, White, Mixed, Other), and then there are two checkboxes... either you are Hispanic, or you are not Hispanic.

What the fuck do you think Hispanic means, Einstein? There are white Hispanics, there are brown Hispanics, there are black Hispanics. There are even fucking Asian Hispanics.

Try to sound less stupid from here on out.

You have the IQ of a cow
ATF-FORM-4473-pg1.gif

Really it shouldnt maek any difference. I dont why Zimmerman's race has anything to do with it at all. HE was either justified or not.
As to Hispanics, you can even fake it, like Jerry Rivers.

Hispanic is an ethnicity.

Ethnic group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And your form says check one or more boxes.

You wish you had the IQ of a cow. Don't worry. IQ scores have been show to rise with education.

the form asks for Race and offers Hispanic as a choice.
So what? The whole thing is absurd. WHo cares what race the guy was. Would it make it OK if Zimmerman were black? He either killed in a justifiable shooting or he didnt.
You really need to mind your manners.

Forum List

Back