Obama selling himself for $5!!!!

NOT ONE GOP is ever so pPresumptuous as selling a chance to "meet me"!!!! But Obama is!

How pompous, arrogant... NARCISSISTIC!!!

"I don't want to lose this election.
Not because of what losing would mean for me -- Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.
But because of what it would mean for our country and middle-class families.
This race is very close.
I'm not willing to watch the progress you and I worked so hard to achieve be undone.
Time is running out to make an impact -- please don't wait any longer. Donate $5 or more today:
I believe in you. If you stick with me, and if we fight harder than ever for the next two weeks, I truly believe we can't lose.

Thank you,

Barack

P.S. -- I don't know what Election Night will hold, but I'd like you to be a part of the event here in Chicago.
Any donation you make today automatically enters you for a chance to meet me -- airfare and hotel for you and a guest are covered.

Really folks this is the type of "humble" president you want????
Obama: 'Michelle and I Will Be Fine No Matter What Happens' in the Election | The Weekly Standard

Obama selling himself for $5.00? I thought his days of turning tricks in Chicago for $5.00 were over, especially after his last "boy toy" ended up dead.

I am totally surprised and very proud of this!
Surprised because NO ONE commented on the fact ONE person on this forum it appears.. I don't know for sure and I definitely don't want to be so presumptuous to assume but it appears NO one commented on my apology.. why!
But I also find it interesting people evidently aren't accustomed to reading someone's apology for NOT getting the facts!
WHY? Why is it difficult for in my opinion MOST Obama supporters at least to admit their leader has feet of clay?
Obama has so many faults and been wrong so many times and yet unlike ME you supporters have NEVER said he was wrong!
Why...

So just in case some of you didn't see my apology!!!!

BOY... WAS I WRONG!!!!

I am guilty of doing what I've complained frequently about others... NOT CHECKING before I write!
Most of the time I source my comments BUT that was a stupid statement when I said NO GOP...!
I apologize for that mistake!

Surprised because NO ONE commented on the fact ONE person on this forum it appears.. I don't know for sure and I definitely don't want to be so presumptuous to assume but it appears NO one commented on my apology.. why!
But I also find it interesting people evidently aren't accustomed to reading someone's apology for NOT getting the facts!
WHY? Why is it difficult for in my opinion MOST Obama supporters at least to admit their leader has feet of clay?
Obama has so many faults and been wrong so many times and yet unlike ME you supporters have NEVER said he was wrong!
Why...

BOY... WAS I WRONG!!!!

I am guilty of doing what I've complained frequently about others... NOT CHECKING before I write!
Most of the time I source my comments BUT that was a stupid statement when I said NO GOP...!

I saw your apology the first time. :D

I am glad you are man enough to admit a mistake. That's not easy to do, especially in a place like this. :lol:

Why...

BOY... WAS I WRONG!!!!

I saw your apology the first time. :D

I am glad you are man enough to admit a mistake. That's not easy to do, especially in a place like this. :lol:

The point I do want to share is it is OK to admit to being wrong and to apologize.

So many times especially in politics people seem to wheedle, to whine, to not man up!
And whether you are Dem or GOP I suspect if content analysis was done of a lot of the words used, more often and again this is a subjective observation, I suspect more times GOP make comments like "both GOP and Dems" are at fault, or "GOP and Dems spent too much" or you get the point.
More often GOP will blame themselves then Dems blame themselves!
Just seems strange when we all are human!

NOT ONE GOP is ever so pPresumptuous as selling a chance to "meet me"!!!! But Obama is!

Not because of what losing would mean for me -- Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.
This race is very close.
I'm not willing to watch the progress you and I worked so hard to achieve be undone.
Time is running out to make an impact -- please don't wait any longer. Donate $5 or more today:
I believe in you. If you stick with me, and if we fight harder than ever for the next two weeks, I truly believe we can't lose.

Thank you,

Barack

P.S. -- I don't know what Election Night will hold, but I'd like you to be a part of the event here in Chicago.
Any donation you make today automatically enters you for a chance to meet me -- airfare and hotel for you and a guest are covered.

Obama: 'Michelle and I Will Be Fine No Matter What Happens' in the Election | The Weekly Standard

If you don't understand how valuable face time with the President of the United States is you should just give up on all your life's pursuits.

This race is very close.

Thank you,

Barack

So? Mitt Romney pimped off his wife earlier this year:

https://www.mittromney.com/donate/g... mitt romney&gclid=CO_vy_rqz68CFUqQ7QodDmY0FA

Why...

BOY... WAS I WRONG!!!!

How politicians decide to raise money in the private sector is okay with me. That means they're not taking it out of the treasury.

This race is very close.

Thank you,

Barack

If you don't understand how valuable face time with the President of the United States is you should just give up on all your life's pursuits.
The only thing about dear leader that would be valuable to me would be to see him driving away behind a moving van come December 31.

I'm tired of dividing America screaming Bigot at Republicans in order to procure money if he can scare up guilt. When he didn't get much out of a Republican congress, he ordered money printed and overspent, sending the deficit to over $16 trillion. It's crazy what he did to the Treasury. It's time for him to go. The sooner the better.

National Debt Clock is saying $16,202,437.500,00

Last edited:

Forum List

Back