Obama Seems To Want To Forgive Iran

The correct way to deal with Iran is to call them names

"Axis of EVIL" forced them to do everything we wanted

Somalia.....Blackhawk Down was in 93'.

When did Bush coin the phrase "Axis of Evil"? 2001- 2002 timeframe maybe????

2009 Obama sucks up to Iran and every other Middle Eastern country.

2010 we find out Iran is funding the Taliban.

I'm just saying.....

How did Republican diplomacy work with Iran?

They went and developed a nuclear program....same as N Korea

That "Axis of EVIL" stuff really worked didn't it?

The Taliban is Sunni.

Iran is Shiite.

YouTube - Lieberman Whispers to Correct McCain on Al Qaeda and Iran

Someone said, "You know how silly that sounds?"

Ever hear the saying..."The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

They're both Muslim.

Try to figure out who they want to side with.

No wonder Republicans fucked up the Iraq war

They still can't tell the difference and 4400 soldiers paid with their lives

They know the difference but when we attacked Iraq during Desert Storm Saddam who is Sunni flew his aircraft to Iran which is predominantly Shiite.

The Republicans didn't fuck anything up. Democrats have been giving the enemy hope and now Obama gives them a window they've been waiting for.

I'm just saying.....

Without help from Russia...our supposed friends...Iran wouldn't be able to do shit. N. Korea is part of the Axis of Evil and Russia has been playing both of us against the middle.

Russia has been playing Iran as a pawn to get at us. Russia wants the same thing to happen to the United States that happened to the old Soviet Union.

Last edited:
Iran just went nuclear and now we've discovered that they're paying the Taliban to murder our troops in Afghanistan. Yet Obama still wants to talk to them without pre-conditions. Somebody explain to me why we should talk to anyone who is responsible for the deaths of thousands of our troops in Iraq. They supplied the insurgency with a constant supply of IEDs which is the number one killer of our kids.

I'm getting fed up with our Taliban in Chief doing favors for our enemy yet screwing over Americans like the citizens of Arizona. Anyone else would have been drummed out of office by now. He's friends with Hamas and wants to be friends with the number one terrorist supporter in the world (including Russia).

Obama also started up peace talks between Israel and Hamas which, if history proves prophetic, will only end up with hundreds of bombings in Israel by fanatics unwilling to make peace with their sworn enemy. I believe Obama is doing this to improve his poll numbers but like every US president before him it will only blow up in his face. (Pun intended)

It doesn't pay to make nice with folks that only use your good intentions against you. Do you think all of this is productive or is it outright criminal?

Hard to argue against mudwhistle on this...

I'm just saying.....

Without help from Russia...our supposed friends...Iran wouldn't be able to do shit. N. Korea is part of the Axis of Evil and Russia has been playing both of us against the middle.

Russia has been playing Iran as a pawn to get at us. Russia wants the same thing to happen to the United States that happened to the old Soviet Union.

Wow, it looks like you have it all figured out. Maybe you should get a job at the state department, or better yet, the "Pentagon". They could use someone of your skills. They need more "cannon fodder".

I'm just saying.....

Wow....thats super interesting

So it looks like all that blustery talk by Bush only pushed Iran into the hands of Russia

So it looks like all that blustery talk by Bush only pushed Iran into the hands of Russia

Ever read the history of Iran?

They've been playing us against Russia for longer then you and I have been alive.

The last time an American Prez blew it with Iran was when Jimmy Carter was in office.

Leave Iran alone for crying out loud...

i suspect that most of us (not all... we know who the bomb bomb bomb iran types are)... would 'leave iran alone' if they didn't think they should be a nuclear power and continue to develop weapons that can be delivered over longer and longer distances.

and their not funding hezbollah and hamas would probably be helpful.

So if they are not going to stop then we need to bomb them before they can inflict some real damage.

It's to late. The rods have been inserted. Any bombing now would release a large cloud of Radiation that would drift off to the east and piss off a lot of people.

oh..what did u exposed maaaan !!

Manipulators like U.S and U.K can only use others against each other when they failed

I don't give shit for Iran or for liars but I can only think of that wonded U.S soldier when I heared him agonizingly curse ?

curse who ?

u think people of America :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Ever read the history of Iran?

They've been playing us against Russia for longer then you and I have been alive.

The last time an American Prez blew it with Iran was when Jimmy Carter was in office.

Who was the last American President to have success with Iran?

Forum List

Back