Obama Seems To Want To Forgive Iran

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Iran just went nuclear and now we've discovered that they're paying the Taliban to murder our troops in Afghanistan. Yet Obama still wants to talk to them without pre-conditions. Somebody explain to me why we should talk to anyone who is responsible for the deaths of thousands of our troops in Iraq. They supplied the insurgency with a constant supply of IEDs which is the number one killer of our kids.

I'm getting fed up with our Taliban in Chief doing favors for our enemy yet screwing over Americans like the citizens of Arizona. Anyone else would have been drummed out of office by now. He's friends with Hamas and wants to be friends with the number one terrorist supporter in the world (including Russia).

Obama also started up peace talks between Israel and Hamas which, if history proves prophetic, will only end up with hundreds of bombings in Israel by fanatics unwilling to make peace with their sworn enemy. I believe Obama is doing this to improve his poll numbers but like every US president before him it will only blow up in his face. (Pun intended)

It doesn't pay to make nice with folks that only use your good intentions against you. Do you think all of this is productive or is it outright criminal?

Last edited:
Iran just went nuclear and now we've discovered that they're paying the Taliban to murder our troops in Afghanistan. Yet Obama still wants to talk to them without pre-conditions. Somebody explain to me why we should talk to anyone who is responsible for the deaths of thousands of our troops in Iraq. They supplied the insurgency with a constant supply of IEDs which is the number one killer of our kids.

I'm getting fed up with our Taliban in Chief doing favors for our enemy yet screwing over Americans like the citizens of Arizona. Anyone else would have been drummed out of office by now. He's friends with Hamas and wants to be friends with the number one terrorist supporter in the world (including Russia).

Obama also started up peace talks between Israel and Hamas which, if history proves prophetic, will only end up with hundreds of bombings in Israel by fanatics unwilling to make peace with their sworn enemy. I believe Obama is doing this to improve his poll numbers but like every US president before him it will only blow up in his face. (Pun intended)

It doesn't pay to make nice with folks that only use your good intentions against you. Do you think all of this is productive or is it outright criminal?

I'm an absolutist. Do you want to "nuke" them or not???

Either nuke them or negotiate. Food for thought.

Leave Iran alone for crying out loud...

i suspect that most of us (not all... we know who the bomb bomb bomb iran types are)... would 'leave iran alone' if they didn't think they should be a nuclear power and continue to develop weapons that can be delivered over longer and longer distances.

and their not funding hezbollah and hamas would probably be helpful.

Leave Iran alone for crying out loud...

i suspect that most of us (not all... we know who the bomb bomb bomb iran types are)... would 'leave iran alone' if they didn't think they should be a nuclear power and continue to develop weapons that can be delivered over longer and longer distances.

and their not funding hezbollah and hamas would probably be helpful.

So if they are not going to stop then we need to bomb them before they can inflict some real damage.

The problem is they won't leave us alone.

Maybe you need to ask them to do so first.

Has anyone heard Obama condemning Iran's funding of the Taliban?

Usually he can't wait to rush up in front of a bunch of cameras to say something about an issue that concerns him?

By the way...how's all of that grovelling he did early in his presidency working for him?

I think the first order of business for the Obama administration is for the President to go there himself and beg forgiveness from the Ayatollah for all our past transgressions.This makes Obama happy,Pelosi happy.
The President endears himself once again to the way out there far left.Sends nice tingly feelings up and down Chris Mathews leg.George Soros' faith is restored in the Boy King and all is right with the world.Michelle will be proud of her country yet again....it's all nicey nice.Then we hope that Iran doesn't blow up Israel until Obama is out of office after his one term so he will not be held responsible and the left will still be able to blame it all on Bush.

Iran has been doing this for decades. Ever since the Shah was booted out they've been a thorn in our sides.

In 93' they helped train and equip Somali Technicals on how to shoot down our Blackhawks.

Food for thought? It's not even an intellectual light snack.

The Taliban is Sunni.

Iran is Shiite.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5trxPYpYNQ]YouTube - Lieberman Whispers to Correct McCain on Al Qaeda and Iran[/ame]

Someone said, "You know how silly that sounds?"

Iran has been doing this for decades. Ever since the Shah was booted out they've been a thorn in our sides.

In 93' they helped train and equip Somali Technicals on how to shoot down our Blackhawks.

Of course they have been. I love the headline in the news yesterday about Abbas telling Ahmedenijad effectively to shut the Hell up.

I wonder if The Inmam Obama was taking notes?

The correct way to deal with Iran is to call them names

"Axis of EVIL" forced them to do everything we wanted

The correct way to deal with Iran is to call them names

"Axis of EVIL" forced them to do everything we wanted

Somalia.....Blackhawk Down was in 93'.

When did Bush coin the phrase "Axis of Evil"? 2001- 2002 timeframe maybe????

2009 Obama sucks up to Iran and every other Middle Eastern country.

2010 we find out Iran is funding the Taliban.

I'm just saying.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back