Obama seeks "fuller understanding" of what happened in Algeria siege

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
This fucking boy King just got more Americans killed and wants to understand what happened?? REALLY??? Perhaps you should have listened to Mitt Romney who YOU mocked and ridiculed when he brought up Mali during the debates as being an Al Qaeda hot bed of terrorism.. BUT NO.... You had an election to win and the media had their marching orders. FUCK AMERICANS and fuck lost lives, right Obama???

This sack of shit President and his looney tunes Zombie ass lickers are what you parasites sold your souls for.. All for cheap Obama phones and food stamp cards.

Obama seeks fuller understanding of what happened in Algeria siege | Reuters

Perhaps Obama can fly off to party with Jayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz again not less than 24 hrs after Americans are slaugtered.. So Presidential, isn't he?

This is Bush's fault. No two ways around it. He pissed off the world, now Americans are dead! the out rage!

About makes as much sense as the ramblings above. ^^^

Well...lessee.

Terrorists from north Mali seize and hold a gas plant in the Algerian desert, taking hostages and demanding Algeria withdraw it's support for the Malian government and it's approval of the French involvement there.

Algeria predictably responds to an attack upon its soil the way they've responded to terrorist attacks in the past: with brute force. Some of the hostages are killed, including at least one American so far.

And..it's Obama's fault?

I know it would be pointless to ask just how you came to that conclusion because you don't know. Somebody told you or, as likely, you "figured it out" in your own little fevered mind and couldn't wait to create a link between Obama and the dreadful events unfolding the Algerian desert out of thin air. I suspect the "reasoning" went something like this:

Algeria is in North Africa. Libya is in North Africa. Benghazi is in Libya. Rush says Obama did something awful in Benghazi, though I'm not sure what. Therefore...doesn't it logically follow that it's all Obama's fault?

Only to you and your fellow mental midgets and pre-conditioned Pavlovian dogs.

Well...lessee.

Terrorists from north Mali seize and hold a gas plant in the Algerian desert, taking hostages and demanding Algeria withdraw it's support for the Malian government and it's approval of the French involvement there.

Algeria predictably responds to an attack upon its soil the way they've responded to terrorist attacks in the past: with brute force. Some of the hostages are killed, including at least one American so far.

And..it's Obama's fault?

I know it would be pointless to ask just how you came to that conclusion because you don't know. Somebody told you or, as likely, you "figured it out" in your own little fevered mind and couldn't wait to create a link between Obama and the dreadful events unfolding the Algerian desert out of thin air. I suspect the "reasoning" went something like this:

Algeria is in North Africa. Libya is in North Africa. Benghazi is in Libya. Rush says Obama did something awful in Benghazi, though I'm not sure what. Therefore...doesn't it logically follow that it's all Obama's fault?

Only to you and your fellow mental midgets and pre-conditioned Pavlovian dogs.

Obama did something awful in Benghazi, though I'm not sure what.

It's never Obama's fault...
Nothing ever is.

The attack in Algeria was another one of obama's success stories. If he wants a fuller understanding, it's why it failed in achieving his regime's goal of increasing pressure sufficiently to cause the release of Shiekh Rahman. It failed because the Algerians don't fuck around like he does. Their policy is that terrorists don't get out alive.

If you want a lesson out of this, the lesson is this is what happens to an unarmed people who depend solely on security forces. The lesson the terrorists learned is that Americans will do nothing when there is an attack. Algeria follows Benghazi. It is almost time for a massive attack within the United States.

Look, it's awful what happened over there, but when the Algerians decided to get violent and retaliate, people died. That has nothing to do with the President.

Here's another method of looking at it: If you got Ivan standing in your driveway with a Molotov, you don't have time to worry about the Chicom in the backyard with the AK. Once you deal with Ivan and focus on the Chicom, you don't have time to worry about Muhammad with a dynamite vest. And when you finally have time to worry about Muhammad, you don't have time to think about the zombie in your kitchen.

...okay that metaphor when somewhere odd. The point is that the President and the Intelligence agency are not omniscient. Knowing that "something" may go down in Mali is not the same as knowing that Syria is imploding. So you have to focus on the devil you know.

Look, it sucks. But I blame the Algerians as much as I blame AQ. There was a better way to do this, and they choose to answer terrorists... like terrorists themselves.

I think Obama needs to come clean over Benghazi and get a handle on what happened there first.

Obama is mad he can't get a kidnap exchange for the blind sheik

There you have it. This is why obama sat on his ass while those people were murdered. This is what happens when there is a lack of leadership and obama is too busy masturbating over his upcoming coronation to deal with the lives of silly little people.

This is the second time an attempt to free Rahman has failed. The second time with nothing but silence and inaction from American royalty. If terrorist history is followed, we can expect a massive attack within the United States before too much time has gone past.

Look, it's awful what happened over there, but when the Algerians decided to get violent and retaliate, people died. That has nothing to do with the President.

Here's another method of looking at it: If you got Ivan standing in your driveway with a Molotov, you don't have time to worry about the Chicom in the backyard with the AK. Once you deal with Ivan and focus on the Chicom, you don't have time to worry about Muhammad with a dynamite vest. And when you finally have time to worry about Muhammad, you don't have time to think about the zombie in your kitchen.

...okay that metaphor when somewhere odd. The point is that the President and the Intelligence agency are not omniscient. Knowing that "something" may go down in Mali is not the same as knowing that Syria is imploding. So you have to focus on the devil you know.

Look, it sucks. But I blame the Algerians as much as I blame AQ. There was a better way to do this, and they choose to answer terrorists... like terrorists themselves.

There's nobody to blame but the terrorist's themselves. It's nobody's fault but theirs for starting this and I hope they all got what they so richly deserve.

What the Algerian's did is no different than the French and American's have done in Somalia, the Israeli's did at Entebbe, the Germans did with hijackers or what Carter finally tried to do in Iran.

It doesn't always turn out the way you'd like, but the only way to meet deadly force is with deadly force, and that in overwhelming numbers.

This is the second time an attempt to free Rahman has failed. The second time with nothing but silence and inaction from American royalty. If terrorist history is followed, we can expect a massive attack within the United States before too much time has gone past.

So, what do suggest he do? Turn over the blind sheik?

Obama is mad he can't get a kidnap exchange for the blind sheik

There you have it. This is why obama sat on his ass while those people were murdered. This is what happens when there is a lack of leadership and obama is too busy masturbating over his upcoming coronation to deal with the lives of silly little people.

Hostages died because there was no real plan, except to get the terrorists. You can't do that sort of thing at a moment's notice, a point that's seems to be forgotten by those squawking over Ben Ghazi. Sometimes it seems like they wished there'd been another Desert One incident. Moving too quick just gets more people killed. THAT'S the lesson of Algeria and why Ben Ghazi was limited to just a few unfortunate deaths. Listen to the ODS sufferers and we probably would have had more dead Americans.

Forum List

Back