Obama Seals Court Records of Border Patrol Murder aka Fast and Furious

President Obama made no such order. If you actually READ the many articles concerning this, it was actually the JUDGE who ordered the case sealed.

How come the rw's insist on telling and retelling the same old lies? The real question is, who ordered the judge to order the case closed? All the name calling in the world will not find the true answer to that.

BTW, President Obama has deported more illegals than any other president. In case that matters.

I will not take up for President Obama or his idiot Attorney General. However, it is possible that due to issues related to the SOURCE(s) of information which the Administration relied upon to come up with the hair brained gun-running scheme, the public release of the dopey plan COULD endanger some of our agents or some of our snitches within the Mexican drug gang mutants.

If that's the case (and who knows?) then there is at least SOME chance that the stupid-ass Administration finds itself with no viable alternative. If they don't seek sealing, then the info (even with black-out redactions) COULD tell the bad-guys who fucked with them. This could get people killed. But, on the other hand, if they DO seek sealing, then they are put in the position of looking like all they want is a coverup. Of course, it's all their own fucking fault, but even so, making the right decision under such circumstances is still the better alternative.

Frankly, given the history and character of this ridiculous fly-weight currently playing the role of President, my hunch is that all he IS doing is a coverup. But I have to admit the outside possibility that he might be forced into it to protect our agents and "our" snitches.

Forum List

Back