Obama scrubs J'lem from Israel?

Obama won't get the jewish vote and may not get the black vote, he promised everything and delivered "0" The man is a fraud who believes that he is some kind of king. Go green recycle Obama in 2012

Obama won't get the jewish vote and may not get the black vote, he promised everything and delivered "0" The man is a fraud who believes that he is some kind of king. Go green recycle Obama in 2012

What president has fulfilled all his campaign promises while in office?

Last edited:
Thats why they get $2 billion/year for the U.S. AND are having protests in the streets?

Israel receives military hardware, no economic aid. The protests are orchestrated by the radical left to try to topple Bibi

Owned, bitch. :lol:

Thats why they get $2 billion/year for the U.S. AND are having protests in the streets?

Israel receives military hardware, no economic aid. The protests are orchestrated by the radical left to try to topple Bibi

Owned my ass. America has dumped billions into Israel. You wanna claim that military harware doesn't even count now ? :lol:
Time for Israelis to admit the truth about the itty bitty piece of desert that was turned into a garden.

Owned my ass. America has dumped billions into Israel. You wanna claim that military harware doesn't even count now ? :lol:
Time for Israelis to admit the truth about the itty bitty piece of desert that was turned into a garden.

Pay attention, bitch: Israel receives only military hardware from the US, no monetary aid.

Israel has a $200 billion GDP, the 40th largest economy in the world and a per capita income twice that of Turkey and approaching the UK.

You really don't want to get further bitch-slapped by me. :lol:

Pay attention, bitch: Israel receives only military hardware from the US, no monetary aid.

Israel has a $200 billion GDP, the 40th largest economy in the world and a per capita income twice that of Turkey and approaching the UK.

Anyone who wants to claim that Israel has received no economic aid from the US and other countries has got to be wearing a toxic yamulke. :cuckoo:

Contrary to ordinary U.S. policy, Israel has been and continues to be allowed to use approximately 25% of this military aid to purchase equipment from Israeli manufacturers. According to CRS, “no other recipient of U.S. military assistance has been granted this benefit.” Thanks in part to this indirect U.S. subsidy, Israel’s arms industry has become one of the strongest in the world. “Between 2001 an 2008, it was the 7th largest arms supplier to the world with sales worth a total of 9.9 billion.”
In addition to military aid, the United States continues to provide Israel with additional aid and benefits. The numbers are not yet available for FY2009, but are likely to be significant.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/usaid.html

Last edited:

Anyone who wants to claim that Israel has received no economic aid from the US and other countries has got to be wearing a toxic yamulke. :cuckoo:

Israel receives zero monetary assistance, bitch. Now, fetch my slippers, dog face.

Israel receives zero monetary assistance, bitch. Now, fetch my slippers, dog face.

Quote: Originally Posted by JStone
Quote: Originally Posted by dilloduck

Owned, bitch.
Owned my ass. America has dumped billions into Israel. You wanna claim that military harware doesn't even count now ?

You really don't want to get further bitch-slapped by me.
Anyone who wants to claim that Israel has received no economic aid from the US and other countries has got to be wearing a toxic yamulke.

Quote:
Contrary to ordinary U.S. policy, Israel has been and continues to be allowed to use approximately 25% of this military aid to purchase equipment from Israeli manufacturers. According to CRS, “no other recipient of U.S. military assistance has been granted this benefit.” Thanks in part to this indirect U.S. subsidy, Israel’s arms industry has become one of the strongest in the world. “Between 2001 an 2008, it was the 7th largest arms supplier to the world with sales worth a total of 9.9 billion.”
In addition to military aid, the United States continues to provide Israel with additional aid and benefits. The numbers are not yet available for FY2009, but are likely to be significant.
US Aid to Israel and the Palestinians

How about just paying us back by paying for America's defense budget ?

How about just paying us back by paying for America's defense budget ?

We pay you back, bitch: Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion in American products/year while poor shits like you buy from China :lol:

Owned, bitch.
Owned my ass. America has dumped billions into Israel. You wanna claim that military harware doesn't even count now ?

Anyone who wants to claim that Israel has received no economic aid from the US and other countries has got to be wearing a toxic yamulke.

Quote:

Bogus link, bitch :lol:

Now, make me dinner

Owned, bitch.

Quote:

Bogus link, bitch :lol:

Now, make me dinner

Sure it is :lol:
The gratitiude of Israel is astounding.

Forum List

Back