Obama scores high marks again with 79% of Americans

There are a lot who think we aren't as strong as we were. North Korea, for one, which had the blessings from China. It really does seem to me that Obama is going through a 12 step program to show the mistakes that the democrats thought were made. Obama isn't trying to build nobility for the US. He's seems to be trying to take us down a notch or two with some powerful nations that aren't really our friends. In doing so, he is also taking us down a notch or two with our close allies. They might hesitate in tough times, because they aren't too sure about where we will stand...like with terrorism...or whatever the sugar coated words for terroism is now. In fact he hasn't been too successful in pledges on the stimulus of other countries, or military support. You can keep saying just how great he's doing in just 2-3 months on the job. But that is certainly a bias view of it. Yeah, China, Russia, and Iran are licking their chops at Obama....because being naive, is a sign of weakness.

Weakness is when you go off on your own and waste a trillion dollars on a useless war and then bankrupt the country with deregulation.

Strength is when you re-regulate the markets, get out of Iraq, and move toward clean energy.

Strength is also when you reestablish good relations with your allies and gain a consensus moving forward. That is called leadership.

We haven't used a trillion in the Iraq war, Chrissy...get that through that pea brain of yours. Stop your lying...you liar!
Just what kind of regulations would you put in place, Chrissy?? A smart person wouldn't want to over regulate any industry...but, I doubt over regulation is even in your pea brain vocabulary.
Just who do you want to reestablish good relations with? Iran, Russia, China??? Try as you will, it just isn't going to happen. You can kiss their ass...probably what your for, but it still won't help.
Leadership is moving the country forward..I agree, but Obama keeps looking back. Until Obama starts talking about the goodwill, and nobility of this country, and not apologizing for this country, he is going to be viewed as weak. I wish he would start acting like the president of the greatest nation in the history of the world.

The final cost of the Iraq war included healthcare costs will be well over a trillion dollars.

And yes, we need to be apologizing for the Bush adminstration. They were a disaster.

Weakness is when you go off on your own and waste a trillion dollars on a useless war and then bankrupt the country with deregulation.

Strength is when you re-regulate the markets, get out of Iraq, and move toward clean energy.

Strength is also when you reestablish good relations with your allies and gain a consensus moving forward. That is called leadership.

We haven't used a trillion in the Iraq war, Chrissy...get that through that pea brain of yours. Stop your lying...you liar!
Just what kind of regulations would you put in place, Chrissy?? A smart person wouldn't want to over regulate any industry...but, I doubt over regulation is even in your pea brain vocabulary.
Just who do you want to reestablish good relations with? Iran, Russia, China??? Try as you will, it just isn't going to happen. You can kiss their ass...probably what your for, but it still won't help.
Leadership is moving the country forward..I agree, but Obama keeps looking back. Until Obama starts talking about the goodwill, and nobility of this country, and not apologizing for this country, he is going to be viewed as weak. I wish he would start acting like the president of the greatest nation in the history of the world.

The final cost of the Iraq war included healthcare costs will be well over a trillion dollars.

And yes, we need to be apologizing for the Bush adminstration. They were a disaster.

Your wrong...but the left will always be in "the victim" mentality as long as people like you keep saying it. That should speak volumes about you Chris

Last edited:

Your wrong...but the left will always be in "the victim" mentality as long as people like you keep saying it. That should speak volumes about you Chris

Horseshit.

Bush screwed up everything and now Obama has to fix it.

Thank God, the adults are back in charge.

Horseshit.

Bush screwed up everything and now Obama has to fix it.

Thank God, the adults are back in charge.

You have the "victim mentality" Chris. It's OK...the left is in charge for now. So move forward and stop knocking the past...OK?

Forum List

Back