Obama scores another first!!

What the press euphemismistically calls "uncertainty" -- I use "holding hostage".

1) Green energy boondoogles up the yang while threatening EXISTING sources of power and nothing to show for it.. Want to INVEST in some NICE SOLAR STOCKS moron?

2) Dodd-Frank was blank legislation.. Lets unaccountable bureaucrats do whatever they want for the next decade. Obama LOVES it.. I call it direlection of duty on the part of Congress and holding back the rate of NEW aggressive and lean companies -- and favoring the BIG arthritic corporations.. Holding coal industry, pipeline, drilling, exploration ALL HOSTAGE whilst he pays off the Green Lobby for electing him..

3) Healthcare investment and growth? Stalled from the hostage - taking of the healthcare sector by ACA.. nuff said.

4) Robin Hood Hussein Obama gave everyone a $20 /month token of his affection. Just at a time when Soc Sec went NEGATIVE.. Stealing the PREMIUMS -- now that Congress can't rob the Surplus.. Tax policy in GENERAL? --- hostage taken --- situation "uncertain"..

Inflammatory? No accurate use of terminology when you have MONTH TO MONTH battles over the "Bush" taxes and Healthcare, and energy and corp/financial regs. THe entire economy is stalled due to amatuer hour and the Pelosi/Reid leadership.

Opinion? Not ONE of those 4 items is opinion.. BUT THIS ---- from you...

Sheer uninformed bullshit...
Figures -- we generally have to cut leftists a bunch of slack to even ATTEMPT to communicate..

Not true!

If ReTHUGlicans veto Obama's plan for extension of the Bush tax cuts YOUR taxes and mine will go up next year.

Thanks for the chuckle.. Are you fully conscious right now? Is this your avg clarity level?

Under what freaking conditions would the Repub. NOT be in favor of extending the Bush Tax Cuts..

Pardon me -- I gotta go talk with some leftists who are only 1/2 braindead. -- you ponder this whole convo awhile.. Take your time and don't hurt yourself..
What a waste...

Have you been living under a rock???

The issue on the table right now is the extension of the Bush tax cuts for everyone EXCEPT those making over $250,000 a year.

Congressional ReTHUGS say they'll vote it down as it stands. In other words if they can't give tax breaks to the wealthy they're going to choose to raise them on the other 98% of Americans too....out of spite I suppose?

There is something very telling in your last post though.....

"Under what freaking conditions would the Repub. NOT be in favor of extending the Bush Tax Cuts.."

Couldn't have said it better myself!

CONservatives can't think (or vote) on their own. It's never about country for them. It's all about blind loyalty to PARTY! "Screw the actual ISSUES! I'm voting the party line NO MATTER WHAT!!!!"

It's the same with sheeple, Republican voters!

record profits at corporate level and it's Obama's fault.
Corporations not hiring even with tax breaks and it's Obama's fault
get a splinter, it's Obama' fault.
Do repubs do nothing but live to point fingers?
We are here today because of what happened before Obama took office, yet he is responsible only for cleaning up said mess. I would hate to live in your household.

Last edited:
So we still have the lowest employment rate in 40 years. I know it's the Republican's fault, Obama's policies couldn't possibly be holding the economy back.

I'm pretty confident if Obama loses in November, we'll have a quick bounce back from this economic disaster. Even if he wins, we'll have a Republican Congress, his hands will be tied.

Last edited:
Not true!

If ReTHUGlicans veto Obama's plan for extension of the Bush tax cuts YOUR taxes and mine will go up next year.

Thanks for the chuckle.. Are you fully conscious right now? Is this your avg clarity level?

Under what freaking conditions would the Repub. NOT be in favor of extending the Bush Tax Cuts..

Pardon me -- I gotta go talk with some leftists who are only 1/2 braindead. -- you ponder this whole convo awhile.. Take your time and don't hurt yourself..
What a waste...

Have you been living under a rock???

The issue on the table right now is the extension of the Bush tax cuts for everyone EXCEPT those making over $250,000 a year.

Congressional ReTHUGS say they'll vote it down as it stands. In other words if they can't give tax breaks to the wealthy they're going to choose to raise them on the other 98% of Americans too....out of spite I suppose?

There is something very telling in your last post though.....

"Under what freaking conditions would the Repub. NOT be in favor of extending the Bush Tax Cuts.."

Couldn't have said it better myself!

CONservatives can't think (or vote) on their own. It's never about country for them. It's all about blind loyalty to PARTY! "Screw the actual ISSUES! I'm voting the party line NO MATTER WHAT!!!!"

It's the same with sheeple, Republican voters!

Yes -- they oppose ALTERING the Bush tax cut with a meaningless pandering to the Class Warriors. Either make it permanent (and stop the uncertainty and the hostage taking and resolve that part of the economy) or let it all lapse and the Dems will have to explain why they raised taxes on everyone in order to raise 0.1% of the current annual deficit "from the rich". I have no desire to tax Drew Breese more -- do you? Of course you do...

Forum List

Back