Obama scores another first!!

I await the libtard spin on how wonderful this is.

The liberal response is so predicatable. It's Bush's fault and we'd be worse off if not for Obama spending trillions to shore up the union coffers and repay his contributors. Welfare is good for the economy and that's why the rolls have doubled since Obama took office. It's the rich people's faults. It's big business who are scared of Obama policies and won't hire more people.

A CEO making a million a year is greedy, according to a liberal talking head who makes $14 million a year.

Hard to follow their logic, but helps if you chug the koolaid.

You're forgetting about the retiring Baby Boomers leaving the work force.
/sarcasm

How dumb can you get, hater dupes. Most disgraceful, hypocritical, propagandizing opposition ever. Total paralysis since stimulus ran out, 2/2010. This is the Pub congress economy....

And thanks for the depression, the stupidest wars ever, and 9/11. Nothing but greed, cronyism, and incompetence. See sig for some facts...not hate/spin. Pub dupes!!

Obongo is president, that's where the buck stops pal.

Obongo, there it is folks, the entire Bagger movement, ignorant, full of hate, and not a single thought in their brains that is accurate, not one.

you must stop hating America because America includes minorities and Gays..you must
The ones that are full of hate are on your side pal. You don't see Tea Party gatherings where people are marching, breaking and torching things like you Occubaggers.

How dumb can you get, hater dupes. Most disgraceful, hypocritical, propagandizing opposition ever. Total paralysis since stimulus ran out, 2/2010. This is the Pub congress economy....

And thanks for the depression, the stupidest wars ever, and 9/11. Nothing but greed, cronyism, and incompetence. See sig for some facts...not hate/spin. Pub dupes!!

Obongo, there it is folks, the entire Bagger movement, ignorant, full of hate, and not a single thought in their brains that is accurate, not one.

you must stop hating America because America includes minorities and Gays..you must

well they could call him chimp, chimpy, Shrub, like they did Bush..
what grade of school are you in?

Look in a mirror recently?

Employment rate below 60 percent for 40 consecutive months!! Yea, his policies have us going in the right direction. :oops:

For 280 consecutive months before President Obama took office — a span of more than 23 years — the portion of Americans who were employed always exceeded 60.0 percent (according to official tallies from the Bureau of Labor Statistics). In marked contrast, last Friday’s jobs numbers show that, under Obama, the portion of Americans who are employed has remained below 60.0 percent for 40 consecutive months.

In other words, when Obama took office, America had a streak going of 280 straight months in which at least 60.0 percent of Americans were employed. Under Obama, that streak was broken and a new one has begun: 40 straight months in which fewer than 60.0 percent of Americans are employed. ...........

An employment rate below 59.0 percent may appear to be the new norm under Obamacare. But it wasn’t always this way. In fact, pre-Obama, the last time the employment rate didn’t exceed 59.0 percent was in January 1984 — more than 28 years ago.

Employment Rate Below 60.0 Percent for 40 Consecutive Months | The Weekly Standard

Well, you should keep in mind that the recession Obama inherited was not created by him but it did end under his watch.

Fed Data Cruncher Finding No New Normal Unemployment Nationwide - Bloomberg

"Daly is among researchers throughout the Federal Reserve system -- from San Francisco to Philadelphia and the board in Washington -- who are scouring data, examining models and gleaning anecdotes to determine why the jobless rate has remained stuck around 9 percent or more since April 2009. Most are reaching the conclusion that any long-term, structural shifts in the labor market aren’t significant enough to keep the U.S. from returning to a pre-crisis unemployment level of 5 percent to 6 percent by about 2016."

Obama was mistaken in promising that he could turn the economy around in one term I'll admit that.

So what? He was wrong. Just like George W. Bush was wrong when he told us Iraq had WMD lol!

All you CONS have done since then is make excuses for W's (ahem!) mistakes.

Why the tougher standard for Obama? Wait! I think I know! :talktothehand:

The truth is NOBODY could undo in four years the damage that began during Bush's tenure.

"Overall, job creation has been relatively meager during the Obama administration, particularly compared to the massive job losses brought on by the recession. According to the St. Louis Federal Reserve, even if job creation were happening at pre-recession levels, it would take us 11 years to get back to an unemployment rate of 5 percent."

What Is Obama’s Actual Record on Creating Jobs? - ProPublica

Granted Obama should have told us all this in 2008 but he WAS running for office you know?

Wonder how many things this gangster Romney is promising us right now will turn out to be total BS a few years from now if he's elected?
Awesome post. Thank you.

Anyone who still blames his predecessor after that amount of time is admitting they are incompetent.

Employment rate below 60 percent for 40 consecutive months!! Yea, his policies have us going in the right direction. :oops:

For 280 consecutive months before President Obama took office — a span of more than 23 years — the portion of Americans who were employed always exceeded 60.0 percent (according to official tallies from the Bureau of Labor Statistics). In marked contrast, last Friday’s jobs numbers show that, under Obama, the portion of Americans who are employed has remained below 60.0 percent for 40 consecutive months.

In other words, when Obama took office, America had a streak going of 280 straight months in which at least 60.0 percent of Americans were employed. Under Obama, that streak was broken and a new one has begun: 40 straight months in which fewer than 60.0 percent of Americans are employed. ...........

An employment rate below 59.0 percent may appear to be the new norm under Obamacare. But it wasn’t always this way. In fact, pre-Obama, the last time the employment rate didn’t exceed 59.0 percent was in January 1984 — more than 28 years ago.

Employment Rate Below 60.0 Percent for 40 Consecutive Months | The Weekly Standard

Ahhhh.. So much UNSPOKEN background here.. There are 10,000 Americans RETIRING every day. That's 300,000 PER MONTH! (for the GED OWS crowd).

So the bad news is --- this report is probably expected demographics.

The GOOD news is --- Obama doing a chittier job than the ignorant pack media is portraying.. Because even with the labor force imploding with seniors leaving -- he still can't manage a favorable bump in unemployment.

Ponder WHY the media is not covering the WHOLE picture...

Well, you should keep in mind that the recession Obama inherited was not created by him but it did end under his watch.

"Daly is among researchers throughout the Federal Reserve system -- from San Francisco to Philadelphia and the board in Washington -- who are scouring data, examining models and gleaning anecdotes to determine why the jobless rate has remained stuck around 9 percent or more since April 2009. Most are reaching the conclusion that any long-term, structural shifts in the labor market aren’t significant enough to keep the U.S. from returning to a pre-crisis unemployment level of 5 percent to 6 percent by about 2016."

Obama was mistaken in promising that he could turn the economy around in one term I'll admit that.

So what? He was wrong. Just like George W. Bush was wrong when he told us Iraq had WMD lol!

The truth is NOBODY could undo in four years the damage that began during Bush's tenure.

"Overall, job creation has been relatively meager during the Obama administration, particularly compared to the massive job losses brought on by the recession. According to the St. Louis Federal Reserve, even if job creation were happening at pre-recession levels, it would take us 11 years to get back to an unemployment rate of 5 percent."

Granted Obama should have told us all this in 2008 but he WAS running for office you know?

Wonder how many things this gangster Romney is promising us right now will turn out to be total BS a few years from now if he's elected?
Awesome post. Thank you.

Anyone who still blames his predecessor after that amount of time is admitting they are incompetent.

When did the recession begin?

Why don't YOU do the math???

Awesome post. Thank you.

Obama has not done his job. He sold us all snake oil, only some bought it. He said he would fix it and he didn't.

What part of "four years to do a job" confounds you so?

Rather than asking, "Are you better off today than you were four years ago", one needs to ask, "Will the next four years be better or worse than the last four?" And who do you think will make an improvement?

We already know, and seen, how (The) One has done.....

Awesome post. Thank you.

Obama has not done his job. He sold us all snake oil, only some bought it. He said he would fix it and he didn't.

Not true!

He's done pretty much everything any other president could have done with what he's had to work with.

“The President’s Budget makes critical investments to strengthen our nation’s economic competitiveness and spur job creation, while putting in place long-term fiscal reforms that will help improve our capacity to sustain growth in the future,” said Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner. “As part of that comprehensive strategy, Treasury is continuing to support key priorities that will help strengthen economic growth, as well as identifying innovative ways to deliver essential services at lower costs to taxpayers.”

Treasury Budget Supports Obama Administration

You seem to want a superhero for POTUS. Guess what?

Mitt Romney is NOT one :finger3:

The basic simple truth is the day the Black Man was given the White House, every right wing white male in America went completely out of his mind, facts be damned, they hate him and that is that

The entire planet knows there is no debate in America, they know there is one group, the majority, who want to work with others, who want to compromise to find a brighter future (and this does include a few republicans) and then there is a minority of crazed racists who lost their minds, literally, when Obama was elected...

Last edited:

Not true!

He's done pretty much everything any other president could have done with what he's had to work with.

“The President’s Budget makes critical investments to strengthen our nation’s economic competitiveness and spur job creation, while putting in place long-term fiscal reforms that will help improve our capacity to sustain growth in the future,” said Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner. “As part of that comprehensive strategy, Treasury is continuing to support key priorities that will help strengthen economic growth, as well as identifying innovative ways to deliver essential services at lower costs to taxpayers.”

Treasury Budget Supports Obama Administration

You seem to want a superhero for POTUS. Guess what?

Mitt Romney is NOT one :finger3:

How does ???

+ Holding the entire energy sector hostage while pushing a Green Fantasy
+ Holding the entire Financial sector hostage with a blank law thats getting filled in slowly by bureaucrats
+ Holding the entire Health Care sector hostage while insisting on the faulty ACA
+ Stealing from Soc Sec Premiums at a time when it's going bust to look like Robin Hood

..... qualify as "doing the best he can"????

The basic simple truth is the day the Black Man was given the White House, every right wing white male in America went completely out of his mind, facts be damned, they hate him and that is that

The entire planet knows there is no debate in America, they know there is one group, the majority, who want to work with others, who want to compromise to find a brighter future (and this does include a few republicans) and then there is a minority of crazed racists who lost their minds, literally, when Obama was elected...

I love the guy.. He's the right color too.. I just ABHOR his Progressive Revolution style of governing.. And trust me -- many Mainstream Dems do also..

But I HATE Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and that dingbat Dem Party Leadership cult...

Dammit, I read something a rightwinger posted again, i am angry at myself, every-time I do that i am reminded what complete and total fools and racists and bigots they are...

Black Man, in White House, drove you baggers completely out of your minds.

The stimulus was not sold to the American people as if it were only part one of a multi part stimulus package. The stimulus was EPIC FUCKING HUGE and yet didn't meet a single benchmark Obama and his team gave us.

We told you when the stimulus money ran out the economy would go backwards, there is malinvestment to be cleared. The stimulus only created more malinvestment and added to the deficit, it was not just a 100% waste of money because there is interest on that money, meaning it will cost us far more than 780billion.

In all reality the US is running a 1.6 trillion dollar deficit, that means that every year we are doing 1.6 Trillion dollars worth of “stimulus.” We are paying for things we can’t afford, like the Bush/Obama wars, the Bush/Obama HC bills, the Bush/Obama tax credits, the Bush/Obama educations and so on…

Dammit, I read something a rightwinger posted again, i am angry at myself, every-time I do that i am reminded what complete and total fools and racists and bigots they are...

Black Man, in White House, drove you baggers completely out of your minds.

Obama is black? I must have forgot, thanks for reminding me I guess, seeing as you can't help by pay attention to people skin color. BTW, we were talking about policy, do you know what that is by chance, or is everything about being black or white?

ROTFLMBO.............he would have never got to move in to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. without the white vote. Yea, we hate him cause you say he's black. Last I checked he was a man, an incompetent punk from gangland Chicago.

Forum List

Back