Obama Scoffs at NK Video but Forgets About Benghazi Video

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Yesterday President mocked North Korea for paying any attention to the movie The Interview. How soon he forgets about his own elevation of a third rate anti-Muslim video as the sole (and legitimate) reason for the attacks in Benghazi and other Muslim countries. No wonder he only allowed soft ball questions from selected reporters. What a President Of State.

This proves Obama's foreign policies are a failure. We are a laughing stock around the world. I mean even the Saudis had to step in and help Obama out.

Yesterday President mocked North Korea for paying any attention to the movie The Interview. How soon he forgets about his own elevation of a third rate anti-Muslim video as the sole (and legitimate) reason for the attacks in Benghazi and other Muslim countries. No wonder he only allowed soft ball questions from selected reporters. What a President Of State.

You lie. He never did that.

You lie. He never did that.
I suppose he never had homosexual encounters with Eric Holder in the Rose Garden, either.

Umm...look I am critical of obama, yes he blasted the youtube video but also said they had a constitutional right to make it. Your argument is wrong... Geesh do some research before you embarrass yourself again

Forum List

Back