Obama Schooling Republicans On Foreign Policy

Yea, cuz the issues around Libya were exactly the same as Iraq or Afghanistan.

Does it hurt to be as dumb as you are? Genuine question. Maybe Obamacare can help with some pain relief - if not for you, than for the rest of us.

What about Obama and his background makes you think he has any interest in our military affairs?
I'm sure "Commander in Chief" is an unwanted distraction to him.

Does it hurt to be as dumb as you are? Genuine question. Maybe Obamacare can help with some pain relief - if not for you, than for the rest of us.

Thank you. Obama is doing bertter in Iraq Afghanistan and in killing Osama Bin Laden.

The Obama doctrine: Leading from behind

Obama may be moving toward something resembling a doctrine. One of his advisers described the president’s actions in Libya as “leading from behind.”

— Ryan Lizza, the New Yorker, May 2 issue
The Obama doctrine: Leading from behind - The Washington Post

Bush could have used Obama. Evil Dictator gone and price tag 1 billion and ZERO American lives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZUFxyMdbnI]Obama on Libyan war; "The war will last days, not weeks". - YouTube[/ame]

March 18th.

"It is unknowable how long that conflict [the war in Iraq] will last. It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months." -in Feb. 2003 Donald Rumsfeld

Gaddafi isn't gone, so you are followng war propaganda by the MSM. Funny how his son was "captured" as confirmed by the ICC and then suddenly he appears in Tripoli to take western media sources around and talk with them. You shouldn't drink the kool-aid.
While ZERO American lives MAY be true, what of the civilians that were killed in the NATO bomb raids over Lybia?
Which also happen to be in breach of the UN resolution. Which also happens to be unconstitutional in this country.

Really though, who cares? We have transcended the law and are now operating openly above it when we deem it convenient.

Thank you. Obama is doing bertter in Iraq Afghanistan and in killing Osama Bin Laden.

Obama may be moving toward something resembling a doctrine. One of his advisers described the president’s actions in Libya as “leading from behind.”

lol the GOP one liners. rational Americans will view this as a success for Obama.

Bush could have used Obama. Evil Dictator gone and price tag 1 billion and ZERO American lives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZUFxyMdbnI]Obama on Libyan war; "The war will last days, not weeks". - YouTube[/ame]

March 18th.

"It is unknowable how long that conflict [the war in Iraq] will last. It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months." -in Feb. 2003 Donald Rumsfeld

So you're fall-back position is that Rumsfeld should have schooled this guy on what to say on going into a conflict??

By George, you're right!
'Cause he sure could have use lots of schooling....

...which leads me to this query: didn't we tell you that this empty suit couldn't do the job???

Apology?

Obama schooling anybody on foreign policy is laughable. This is like a guy out in a boat when suddenly a fish jumps into the boat and he says "Look what I caught!".

lol the GOP one liners. rational Americans will view this as a success for Obama.

Are Obama's advisors part of the cadre of 'rational Americans'?

'Cause one of 'em " described the president’s actions in Libya as “leading from behind.”

So, this is one of his 'behind successes'?

You're right again! That should be the tag for his administration: "lots of behind successes"!

Yeah Right!

obamavsbush.jpg

Obama schooling anybody on foreign policy is laughable. This is like a guy out in a boat when suddenly a fish jumps into the boat and he says "Look what I caught!".

How about another boat tale:

Michael sends Barack and Fredo out in the boat and tells 'em "I don't want to see yoouse guys again....'cause you're dead to me!"

Gaddafi isn't gone, so you are followng war propaganda by the MSM. Funny how his son was "captured" as confirmed by the ICC and then suddenly he appears in Tripoli to take western media sources around and talk with them. You shouldn't drink the kool-aid.
While ZERO American lives MAY be true, what of the civilians that were killed in the NATO bomb raids over Lybia?
Which also happen to be in breach of the UN resolution. Which also happens to be unconstitutional in this country.

Really though, who cares? We have transcended the law and are now operating openly above it when we deem it convenient.

We all know Republicans are not against doing unconstitutional things so that's kind of a pot kettle thing. There is a difference in helping the Libya people with a coalition and the unilateral invation and occupation of Iraq.

I didn't bring up Iraq. And I am not saying the last administration, or any other republican can/should/would anything. I'm talking about this administration and the bombing of Libya in defiance of the Un resolution.

Yeah Right!

obamavsbush.jpg

It is horrible that we had to waste an additional 1089 American lives because of Bush's botched strategy in Afghanistan. After Bush abandoned the war on terror in Afghanistan to pursue his strategic and political blunder in Iraq the Taliban recaptured lost territory and reclaimed power in the outer provinces.

At least Obama understood that the war on terror involved actually going after terrorists where they lived and not settling old beefs in iraq

that's how I like to catch my fish. That's better than fishing with a golden Rod and Reel using young Americans as bait and catching nothing. But of course Republicans are not result oriented.

Last edited:

I didn't bring up Iraq. And I am not saying the last administration, or any other republican can/should/would anything. I'm talking about this administration and the bombing of Libya in defiance of the Un resolution.

Ser. I didn't expect any two party politic endorsers to answer the questions. Especially when the original post is built on fallacy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back