Obama scares North Korea out of their nukes!

Anyone who believes that will believe anything.

I've got some prime swampland to sell ya down here in Florida. Gators included. No extra cost.

Anyone who believes that will believe anything.

I've got some prime swampland to sell ya down here in Florida. Gators included. No extra cost.
DO NOT give away the everglades, or the lakes herein. Obama assisted but cannot take full credit. If HE prances around anywhere, I suspect we will all learn of it, REPEATEDLY.

nonsense. Obama did nothing to scare them out of their nukes.

:) Would you take the same tack if it happened under Bush's watch?

yes. unlike, some, I am not a blind partisan hack that hates everything Obama says or does, nor supports everything the GOP says or does.

The NK nuke deal was for food aid. There was no scaring of anyone, by anyone

I don't expect them to keep their word, once the aid is actually delivered though.

yes. unlike, some, I am not a blind partisan hack that hates everything Obama says or does, nor supports everything the GOP says or does.

I don't expect them to keep their word, once the aid is actually delivered though.

Lefties never let the facts get in the way of their messianic worship of Obama.

Maybe he'll take out Kim Jong Un single handedly, just like he took out Osama Bin Laden on a cell phone, from a fairway in Hawaii.

Lefties never let the facts get in the way of their messianic worship of Obama.

Yep the lefties are that way and so are the righties.
Independent minded folks realize that.

If you think that only the other side does it, then you are one or the other.

Look for the attack Iran rhetoric to increase dramatically as the warmongers fear not having a war going on.
Warmongers include the insane and the profit driven ones.

You know it.

Carters ill fated deal cost the American Taxpayer 7 Billion.

NK got the aid and kept on building.

I wouldn't trust those fuckers to keep their word about anything.

One would think our glorious leaders would have caught a clue by now.

Apparantly not.

Last edited:
From Fox News (fair and balanced). I don't have a problem with this as long as we get to monitor the reactor(s). Those people are starving, it's a humanitarian gesture that may pave the way to improved relations or maybe it's just another ploy in a long list of ploys by NK to get something for nothing. Worth a shot IMHO.

snippet:

As its population suffers widespread malnutrition, North Korea has agreed to suspend uranium enrichment and put a moratorium on nuclear and long-range missile tests in exchange for 240,000 metric tons of food and the promise for potentially more to come.

U.S. State Department announced Wednesday that after two days of talks in Beijing last week the North has agreed to allow International Atomic Energy Inspectors to verify and monitor the moratorium on uranium enrichment and confirm disablement of its nuclear reactor at Yongbyon.

"To improve the atmosphere for dialogue and demonstrate its commitment to denuclearization, the DPRK has agreed to implement a moratorium on long-range missile launches, nuclear tests and nuclear activities at Yongbyon, including uranium enrichment activities. The DPRK has also agreed to the return of IAEA inspectors to verify and monitor the moratorium on uranium enrichment activities at Yongbyon and confirm the disablement of the 5-MW reactor and associated facilities," spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said.

Calling the agreement "important, if limited, progress," Nuland said in return the U.S. will work to finalize details for a proposed package of 240,000 metric tons of food aid "with the prospect of additional assistance based on continued need."

Read more: US: North Korea Suspends Nuclear Activities, Takes Food Aid | Fox News

Forum List

Back