Obama says "You're on your own' economics" won't work...

How much bigger would you like to grow the government? Your questions are nonsense in the first place. Government does not, and never has exacted social policies for the good of the people OR done them in a fashion that works.

Food and drug safety can be done simply through the market. Considering the FDA allows more harmful drugs to hit the market without any accountability on their part or the part of the manufacturer, i wouldnt call that success or rolling back society.

Engineering is better left to the private sector.

Environmental hazards are better left to persecution for abuse and fraud by existing laws.

Workplace safety and child labor laws are also nonsense and need no oversight by government except in the cases of abuse, fraud or breach of contract.
Given the opportunity to keep a clean and sanitary workplace, some employers simply will not due to the cost and time involved. They will still pack your bacon and bologna, but you have to assume the risk of food toxins. And the motivation is simply profit. Bad food producers, without government over site, would very safely assume that your e coli could never be traced to their particular plant because some Conservative lobbied hard to rid the manufacturer of regulation. Where's your lawsuit going now?

Are you, as the parent of an infant with respiratory diseases, going to monitor the emissions of the factory down the street? Can you afford it? Do you know what sampling methodology to use? Where's your lawsuit now?

Are you, as a resident of a one mill town, going to shut down operations and therefore livelihoods of the majority of you neighbors after you lost your hand in a poorly designed machine?

If you want to take away all the power regular people have to keep themselves safe and healthy at the hands of the factory owners and their myriad stock holders, why would you just cede all those protections to those who commit the infractions? It's like having Clyde Barrow as your chief of security at the bank.

You would have all these protections placed in the courts. Isn't that just the state protecting you after the harm is done? What's more beneficial: an annual check up or an autopsy?

"It was tried in the decades before the Great Depression. It didn't work then. It was tried in the last decade. It didn't work," he said. "You know, the idea you would keep on doing the same thing over and over again, even though it's been proven not to work. That's a sign of madness."
Did Obama Say Capitalism Doesn

So folks.. is capitalism dead?
Is self initiative dead?
Do more people today want the govt. to tell them how many kids to have? What food to eat?
Where to live? Where to work? No choices? Not responsibility for their own life?

How did you jump to the conclusion that capitalism is dead? Or that the same applies to self initiative? How can you conclude that Liberal policies, Keynesian policies equate to pure Marxism? How many kids to have? What kind of food to eat? Where to live? To work? No responsibility? These are not, nor have they ever been aspirations of Liberal economic policy. They are the scariest aspects of totalitarianism.

Is this screed just gasoline on the fire? A way to reinforce the utterly ignorant ideas of the great unwashed?

No one is buying this premise of yours. No one who has generated an original thought anyway.

First of all there has NEVER been an ORIGINAL THOUGHT! Dumb f...!
Every idea is built on a previous idea!
DUH! NAME ME ONE ONE original IDEA that came from human being!
FIRE??? NOPE saw nature!
WATER? Was there!
NAME me an ORIGINAL IDEA????

Secondly I am not making ANYTHING UP!
YOU tell me the truth... WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE in the 20s? NO TV, NO internet??
Luddites like you are so pompous and pious until you get your cold and reach for Xycam!

The entire world has tremendously grown BECAUSE of capitalism!
OH and you stupid comments about the air, or bacon packing,etc...
HOW do you think ANY company today with the internet get by doing that?
GEEZ look what happened to the PINK slime issue!
Totally bogus BLOWN out of proportion and in the net effect.. factories closed!
"Dude, it's beef!"
'Dude, It's Beef!': Governors Tour Plant, Reject 'Pink Slime' Label - ABC News

But as the sky is falling nervous nellies that you are YOU jumped to conclusions!
YOU use EXCEPTIONS as the RULE!
YOU idiots that JUMP to conclusions like the IDIOTS at EPA closing St. Croix because of what ??? some minute pollution of a 50,000 population and if YOU live on the East coast your gas prices will climb because the oil refinery will close due to the EPA removing 350,000 barrels of gas a DAY! Once again.. govt. excesses in rules and regulations!

IN FACT I can absolutely guarantee that today you sitting at your computer screen have broke dozens if not hundreds of LAWS today!
After all 41,000 new state/federal laws inacted in the last 12 months !
Don't you guys get it??

Where is your personal responsibility to do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

Idiots like you are costing the USA and the world and instead of moving forward.. like dolts from the past you are dragging us back! All because you are not smart enough to think for your self and look at the RULE and not the exception as nervous nellies like you are wont to do!

"It was tried in the decades before the Great Depression. It didn't work then. It was tried in the last decade. It didn't work," he said. "You know, the idea you would keep on doing the same thing over and over again, even though it's been proven not to work. That's a sign of madness."
Did Obama Say Capitalism Doesn

So folks.. is capitalism dead?
Is self initiative dead?
Do more people today want the govt. to tell them how many kids to have? What food to eat?
Where to live? Where to work? No choices? Not responsibility for their own life?

How did you jump to the conclusion that capitalism is dead? Or that the same applies to self initiative? How can you conclude that Liberal policies, Keynesian policies equate to pure Marxism? How many kids to have? What kind of food to eat? Where to live? To work? No responsibility? These are not, nor have they ever been aspirations of Liberal economic policy. They are the scariest aspects of totalitarianism.

Is this screed just gasoline on the fire? A way to reinforce the utterly ignorant ideas of the great unwashed?

No one is buying this premise of yours. No one who has generated an original thought anyway.

FIRE??? NOPE saw nature!
WATER? Was there!

YOU tell me the truth... WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE in the 20s? NO TV, NO internet??
Luddites like you are so pompous and pious until you get your cold and reach for Xycam!

"Dude, it's beef!"

But as the sky is falling nervous nellies that you are YOU jumped to conclusions!
YOU idiots that JUMP to conclusions like the IDIOTS at EPA closing St. Croix because of what ??? some minute pollution of a 50,000 population and if YOU live on the East coast your gas prices will climb because the oil refinery will close due to the EPA removing 350,000 barrels of gas a DAY! Once again.. govt. excesses in rules and regulations!

IN FACT I can absolutely guarantee that today you sitting at your computer screen have broke dozens if not hundreds of LAWS today!
Don't you guys get it??

Where is your personal responsibility to do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

Idiots like you are costing the USA and the world and instead of moving forward.. like dolts from the past you are dragging us back! All because you are not smart enough to think for your self and look at the RULE and not the exception as nervous nellies like you are wont to do!
So, you believe that we should endure pollution and adversely affect people's health and wealth just so you can gas up the Hummer with $2.50 a gallon gasoline? That's the price of cheap gas? Pollution and we should welcome it?

And you cannot think of an original thought on your own. Not at all surprising.

I got an idea that will make you rethugs happy.

Each and every one of you that hates the guvmint need to do the following IMO;

Write or call or both, every guvmint agency that you may have need of and and let them know that you are not interested in their services.

House burning down, to bad, put the fire out yourself, you self reliant sun of a bitch you.

Come home and find all your things gone. Don't you dare call the police. You bad mfers just take justice into your own hands. Then you can go to jail.

If you get raped in jail, don't be bitchin to no guard. They work for the guvmint. (at least a few do) And you need to take care of your own business in jail.

Having trouble getting to work because the roads and bridges are so bad? Tough shit.
Fix em yourself. You self reliant sonof a guns.

So the perscription you picked up for your kid has made your kid deathly ill. To bad for your kid. But you let your kid know that you will be taking care of the pharmacy that gave you that bad medicine.

And the meat from the grocery had a strange color and smell. So what. Eat it anyway.
It's fine. The meat packer says so. You be the judge. But don't bitch if you get sick. It is your fault.

So let every guvmint agency, state, local or federal, and let them know that you are going to "opt out" of the services that they provide.

You will be glad you did. They will be glad you did. And I will be glad you put your hatred of guvmint where your mouths are.

No services for you. But pay your taxes or go to jail. I like it.

You idiots!
YOU really assume that every EXCEPTION is the RULE!
You idiots! Every day billions of people eat food SAFELY!
Yes there is a prescription that can make your kid die!
NO SHIT!!!
YOU f...king idiots!!!

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK any business any pharmacy any meat packer would be in business
IF THEY KILLED THEIR CUSTOMERS AS A RULE???

See this is where you idiots DON"T THINK!

You make EVERY exception a horror story!
Did you know that MORE people die

Heart disease: 599,413 (WHY? primarily their life style!)
Cancer: 567,628 443,000 deaths, or nearly one of every five deaths, each year in the United States.2,3
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 137,353
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128,842
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 118,021
Alzheimer's disease: 79,003
Diabetes: 68,705
Influenza and Pneumonia: 53,692
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48,935
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 36,909

DO YOU f..,king indIOTS see ANY deaths from "meat from the grocery had a strange color and smell" ?

How many house fire deaths...( House burning down, to bad, put the fire out yourself,)??

What I see are idiots like you that WANT the government to
1) breed you in test tubes
2) birth you
3) feed you with a tube
4) have you do something the government controls every way every day every hour!
5) bury you!

YOU don't get it do you?
Fortunately people LIKE you are starting to die off!

You idiots!
YOU really assume that every EXCEPTION is the RULE!
You idiots! Every day billions of people eat food SAFELY!
Yes there is a prescription that can make your kid die!
NO SHIT!!!
YOU f...king idiots!!!

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK any business any pharmacy any meat packer would be in business
IF THEY KILLED THEIR CUSTOMERS AS A RULE???

See this is where you idiots DON"T THINK!

You make EVERY exception a horror story!
Did you know that MORE people die

Heart disease: 599,413 (WHY? primarily their life style!)
Cancer: 567,628 443,000 deaths, or nearly one of every five deaths, each year in the United States.2,3
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 137,353
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128,842
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 118,021
Alzheimer's disease: 79,003
Diabetes: 68,705
Influenza and Pneumonia: 53,692
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48,935
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 36,909

DO YOU f..,king indIOTS see ANY deaths from "meat from the grocery had a strange color and smell" ?

How many house fire deaths...( House burning down, to bad, put the fire out yourself,)??

What I see are idiots like you that WANT the government to
1) breed you in test tubes
2) birth you
3) feed you with a tube
4) have you do something the government controls every way every day every hour!
5) bury you!

YOU don't get it do you?
Fortunately people LIKE you are starting to die off!

They took the song "In The Year 2525" literally. :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

FIRE??? NOPE saw nature!
WATER? Was there!

"Dude, it's beef!"

Don't you guys get it??

So, you believe that we should endure pollution and adversely affect people's health and wealth just so you can gas up the Hummer with $2.50 a gallon gasoline? That's the price of cheap gas? Pollution and we should welcome it?

NO of course I can't as I'm not a "god" like you!
Please Messiah give me an ORIGINAL thought from you!
Evidently my point went way way over your head in that there ARE NO original thoughts!
NAME me ONE statement, law of physics, etc. that isn't BASED on some prior knowledge that came from a prior person's experience?

FIRE??? First person to use fire to cook meat is that an original thought?
NO! Most likely found a charred rabbit from a wildfire and found it tasted better!
hmmmm "burning rabbit good"... next person said.. "don't burn it idiot"!!!
Who had the original thought???

How much bigger would you like to grow the government? Your questions are nonsense in the first place. Government does not, and never has exacted social policies for the good of the people OR done them in a fashion that works.

Food and drug safety can be done simply through the market. Considering the FDA allows more harmful drugs to hit the market without any accountability on their part or the part of the manufacturer, i wouldnt call that success or rolling back society.

Engineering is better left to the private sector.

Environmental hazards are better left to persecution for abuse and fraud by existing laws.

Workplace safety and child labor laws are also nonsense and need no oversight by government except in the cases of abuse, fraud or breach of contract.
Given the opportunity to keep a clean and sanitary workplace, some employers simply will not due to the cost and time involved. They will still pack your bacon and bologna, but you have to assume the risk of food toxins. And the motivation is simply profit. Bad food producers, without government over site, would very safely assume that your e coli could never be traced to their particular plant because some Conservative lobbied hard to rid the manufacturer of regulation. Where's your lawsuit going now?

Are you, as the parent of an infant with respiratory diseases, going to monitor the emissions of the factory down the street? Can you afford it? Do you know what sampling methodology to use? Where's your lawsuit now?

Are you, as a resident of a one mill town, going to shut down operations and therefore livelihoods of the majority of you neighbors after you lost your hand in a poorly designed machine?

If you want to take away all the power regular people have to keep themselves safe and healthy at the hands of the factory owners and their myriad stock holders, why would you just cede all those protections to those who commit the infractions? It's like having Clyde Barrow as your chief of security at the bank.

You would have all these protections placed in the courts. Isn't that just the state protecting you after the harm is done? What's more beneficial: an annual check up or an autopsy?

A)" motivation is simply profit. "
The 12 Most Common Causes of Food Poisoning | Nursing Schools.net

According to the new estimate, about 3,000 die each year from food poisoning in the United States.
# 1 most common source food poisoning Raw or undercooked food.
Idiot!!! Where is the profit motive there???
If The Fat Duck, a Michelin 3 Star restaurant in Bray, Berkshire, UK, was closed down on Tuesday 24 Feb, according to the BBC, after patrons, one of which was boxing promoter Frank Warren, reported feeling unwell.
Read more: Top restaurant closed due to food-poisoning scare
CLOSED because reported FEELING UNWELL!!!

Myth #3 - "Food prepared at home is much safer than restaurant food. If I get foodborne illness, it is probably because I ate something bad at a restaurant."

In fact, the opposite is true. Experts say that poor home food-handling practices cause more foodborne illness than professionally prepared food. Most professional food handlers have been trained in safe techniques and are careful about how the food is prepared, cooked and stored. After all, an outbreak of foodborne illness traced to a restaurant can permanently harm business.
Food Myths

SO what good is profit if you kill your customers?

B)government over site,
Come that is a 5th grader mistake! It is "oversight"!!!!

FIRE??? NOPE saw nature!
WATER? Was there!

"Dude, it's beef!"

Don't you guys get it??

So, in your complex world, it's $5 gas or massive air polution?

:lol:

You libs are such simps.

FIRE??? NOPE saw nature!
WATER? Was there!

"Dude, it's beef!"

Don't you guys get it??

"Endure pollution"????
Are you stupid????
When the consumer determines there is an issue what do you think they do?
Continue to buy a product or service that kills them?
Are you stupid???

Forum List

Back