Obama says "We have Israel's back" during radio address

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
:clap2:

hearing Obama restating US position on Israel is great. Obama cares deeply about relationship with Israel.

:eusa_whistle:

LIVE coverage: President Obama's news conference
Broadcast: Minnesota Public Radio News Presents, 03/06/2012, 12:00 p.m.

The President is expected to announce a housing program and answer questions from reporters about a wide range of issues, including Israel, Syria, Iran, the economy and the presidential campaign.

Last edited:
"Yo' Jews...we got yo backs dog."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97f5h5YSHxA]Training day Ending - YouTube[/ame]

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in May of 2011, "President Obama spoke about his ironclad commitment to Israel's security. He rightly said that our security cooperation is unprecedented and he has backed those words with deeds."

hearing Obama restating US position on Israel is great. Obama cares deeply about relationship with Israel.

The President is expected to announce a housing program and answer questions from reporters about a wide range of issues, including Israel, Syria, Iran, the economy and the presidential campaign.

Obama cares deeply about getting re-elected; he wants Israel to hold off until November so he doesn't lose. Yeah, we saw how he cares about Israel in the way he treated Netanyahu before.

Obama cares deeply about getting re-elected; he wants Israel to hold off until November so he doesn't lose. Yeah, we saw how he cares about Israel in the way he treated Netanyahu before.

Net, is but one man with an opinion. Many Israeli's disagree with Netanyahu on issues and he is not universally loved in Israel. But so what?

Judge Obama by US policy towards defending Israel's right to exist. Any other standard is ideological shit

He is only doing this because it's an election year.
Too bad he hasn't been this way for the whole time he has been President.
No one should forget how he treated Netanyahu when they first met in 2009.
Remember how he said they should bring back the boarders that were in place in 1967.
Remember when he told Israel that they needed to stop building on their own land.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Remember how he said they should bring back the boarders that were in place in 1967.
Remember when he told Israel that they needed to stop building on their own land.

He never said that.

He never said that

In 2008 Obama said:

“Hamas is a terrorist organization, responsible for the deaths of many innocents, and dedicated to Israel’s destruction, as evidenced by their bombarding of Sderot in recent months. I support requiring Hamas to meet the international community’s conditions of recognizing Israel, renouncing violence, and abiding by past agreements before they are treated as a legitimate actor,”

then: Transcript: Obama's Speech at AIPAC : NPR

Our alliance is based on shared interests and shared values. Those who threaten Israel threaten us. Israel has always faced these threats on the front lines. And I will bring to the White House an unshakeable commitment to Israel's security.

June 4, 2008

Illinois Sen. Barack Obama delivered a speech on Wednesday, June 4, before the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.

Before I begin, I want to say that I know some provocative e-mails have been circulating throughout Jewish communities across the country. A few of you may have gotten them. They're filled with tall tales and dire warnings about a certain candidate for president. And all I want to say is — let me know if you see this guy named Barack Obama, because he sounds pretty frightening.

Obama never said these things. Taking the Presidents words out of context only makes you look dumber than you are. :eusa_whistle:

In 2008 Obama said:

“Hamas is a terrorist organization, responsible for the deaths of many innocents, and dedicated to Israel’s destruction, as evidenced by their bombarding of Sderot in recent months. I support requiring Hamas to meet the international community’s conditions of recognizing Israel, renouncing violence, and abiding by past agreements before they are treated as a legitimate actor,”

Our alliance is based on shared interests and shared values. Those who threaten Israel threaten us. Israel has always faced these threats on the front lines. And I will bring to the White House an unshakeable commitment to Israel's security.

June 4, 2008

Illinois Sen. Barack Obama delivered a speech on Wednesday, June 4, before the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.

Before I begin, I want to say that I know some provocative e-mails have been circulating throughout Jewish communities across the country. A few of you may have gotten them. They're filled with tall tales and dire warnings about a certain candidate for president. And all I want to say is — let me know if you see this guy named Barack Obama, because he sounds pretty frightening.

:eusa_shhh:

In 2008 Obama said:

June 4, 2008

Obama says a lot of things, usually vague and usually without substance. Nor does he have anybody's back but his own. Did you see how he has refused to give any of his campaing money to the congressional dems to help them get re-elected? Threw 'em under the bus and then left 'em bleeding on the side of the road.

In 2008 Obama said:

June 4, 2008

Obama says a lot of things, usually vague and usually without substance. Nor does he have anybody's back but his own. Did you see how he has refused to give any of his campaing money to the congressional dems to help them get re-elected? Threw 'em under the bus and then left 'em bleeding on the side of the road.

Dooshbagh says what?

not many people pay any attention to you. suicide is a viable option. you do know that don't you?

suibill.jpg

Obama never said these things. Taking the Presidents words out of context only makes you look dumber than you are. :eusa_whistle:

Uh huh right

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciES8cEoGZ8]Obama Urges Israel to Go Back to 1967 Borders - YouTube[/ame]

Netanyahu's response
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAlJ6erL-HY&feature=related]Benjamin Netanyahu Schools Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back