Obama says US prisons tough enough for detainees

I'd have those fuckers converted in no time.

remember dipshit you dont like having guns around...those boys do....you better go ask old man Brady for advice..

Shove it up your ass.

AWWW....whats the matter PUSSY BOY?....did you realize that a little shit stain like you would be laughed at by "THOSE FUCKERS"....and then they would proceed to kick the ever lovin shit out of your useless ass....probably would cornhole your ass just cause they know thats what you really wanted....

remember dipshit you dont like having guns around...those boys do....you better go ask old man Brady for advice..

Shove it up your ass.

AWWW....whats the matter PUSSY BOY?....did you realize that a little shit stain like you would be laughed at by "THOSE FUCKERS"....and then they would proceed to kick the ever lovin shit out of your useless ass....probably would cornhole your ass just cause they know thats what you really wanted....

I'm not the one afraid of bring the Gitmo prisoners here.

And your post says more about you than it does about me.

Shove it up your ass.

Looks like you must have negged repped him Chris...well did you???

Looks like you must have negged repped him Chris...well did you???

Chrissy is a pussy.....and he knows it....

Forum List

Back