Obama says US prisons tough enough for detainees

I am so sick of criminals being treated like fucking babies. I say, a three hots and a cot is all they should get (damn, falling back into shelter terms again but meh). Then put them to work to pay for it all.

I dont know worked at a prison for 2 years after seeing some of these guys to be honest most likely the detainees would be in AD SEG anyways. They would get killed in GEN POP.

I dont know worked at a prison for 2 years after seeing some of these guys to be honest most likely the detainees would be in AD SEG anyways. They would get killed in GEN POP.

Hmm ... I'm a bit confused at "ad seg" ... seen enough prison movies to understand the "gen pop" though.

Hmm ... I'm a bit confused at "ad seg" ... seen enough prison movies to understand the "gen pop" though.

administrative segregation....the hole, solitary confinement.....

administrative segregation....the hole, solitary confinement.....

Aaah, thanks.

i agree with conclusion too, if they come here, i have no doubt they will be confined 23 hours a day to a solitary cell and then 1 hour of solitary recreation in an enclosed 20X10 yard with a fence for a sky....they will long for the gitmo days

I say "put a bullet in their heads" but some sickos want to torture them....OH, I meant "use Humane Enhanced Interrogation Techniques"--now we can't go to trial because the ACLU have methods of helping these mad men escaped the death penalty due to how we handled them..

Do you get it yet? The torture arguement in the media is aimed mainly into accepting holding the madmen for an indeterminate amount of time because our Social libertarian are hell bent on making us live up to our values.

Hey Barack--Shoot them now!! Declare that they are dangerous enemy combatants still in the field(even though being inside a military prison is not exactly the field!!) and Shoot them!! That is the only way out of this mess!! An obvious lie, a fallacious arguement, and an agreement not to let the ACLU have any more access to them!!!

At least this way, everything will become obvious to those that say "government is always just when it comes to the laws it makes"!!

Last edited:
I say "put a bullet in their heads" but some sickos want to torture them....OH, I meant "use Humane Enhanced Interrogation Techniques"--now we can't go to trial because the ACLU have methods of helping these mad men escaped the death penalty due to how we handled them..

Do you get it yet? The torture arguement in the media is aimed mainly into accepting holding the madmen for an indeterminate amount of time because our Social libertarian are hell bent on making us live up to our values.

Hey Barack--Shoot them now!! Declare that they are dangerous enemy combatants still in the field(even though being inside a military prison is not exactly the field!!) and Shoot them!! That is the only way out of this mess!! An obvious lie, a fallacious arguement, and an agreement not to let the ACLU have any more access to them!!!

At least this way, everything will become obvious to those that say "government is always just when it comes to the laws it makes"!!

Do you ever spout off more than media catch phrases or is this just how you communicate?

If they had to go to jail in Texas they would wish they were back in Cuba, in fact I would use that for any one who would even think about commiting any kind of crime put them in AD-SEG and they better hope the prison doesnt go into lockdown then they are stuck in that small room for 24 hrs a day, I had to do cell searches on them and I about went nuts and the door was open I dont know how someone can stay in there and then willfully do something stupid to go back.

Should "ad seg" be considered torture? I could see some of them complaining mental anguish after a couple of days of this...

Should "ad seg" be considered torture? I could see some of them complaining mental anguish after a couple of days of this...

Depends, I have heard it's used more to protect those that go into solitary, but since I have never been there or worked there, I don't know how much of that is true.

Do you ever spout off more than media catch phrases or is this just how you communicate?

First, I guess this is the only way I know how to communicate.

Second--what media catch phrase are you referring to? I really must find it so I can look up the media that uses the same type of phrases that I use. That would be a laugh out loud piece of trash!!

I was incarcerated for two years, 8 months and 12 days here in Texas, backin the late 70's early 80's. I've since been granted a pardon and had my records expunged. With that said I think half the POP. would want to kill them and the other half would want to join them. IMO

Depends, I have heard it's used more to protect those that go into solitary, but since I have never been there or worked there, I don't know how much of that is true.

We used it for four groups former cops, other correctional officers and government officials that went bad, then for child predators because they would be killed as soon as they were put in Gen Pop, last gang leaders or suspected gang leaders, and then offenders who have had a past of attacking and killing officers.

So its about keeping them safe or everyone else safe

Funny, I don't consider the dispostion of these shitburgers a burning issue, why does Obama?

It's not like they are going anywhere anytime soon.

We used it for four groups former cops, other correctional officers and government officials that went bad, then for child predators because they would be killed as soon as they were put in Gen Pop, last gang leaders or suspected gang leaders, and then offenders who have had a past of attacking and killing officers.

So its about keeping them safe or everyone else safe

The officers I understand, that's a good reason, but the others, bah! Put them with the others and let old school justice prevail. :razz:

As you can tell, I have no sympathy for career criminals. :cool:

It's good to see the politicians got it right this time with the vote. They knew they would have some "splainin" to do come election time if they didn't. They do know the right thing to do, they just need some incentive everytime they take a vote Just sayin...

Forum List

Back