Obama says the rich needs to pay more

I would love to see people work less for the government and more for themselves.

JFK would disagree: Obama just has nothing to run on, so he is doing the "pay your fair share" chant. As if the job creator's don't already, and as if the rich could make a dent in his spending extravaganzas. You know, all those "shovel ready jobs that weren't so shovel ready," and all the green energy investments.....:badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVDFzFBSHvA]Footage of JFK, lower taxes boost economy from Yahoo! News - YouTube[/ame]

JFK would disagree: Obama just has nothing to run on, so he is doing the "pay your fair share" chant. As if the job creator's don't already, and as if the rich could make a dent in his spending extravaganzas. You know, all those "shovel ready jobs that weren't so shovel ready," and all the green energy investments.....:badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVDFzFBSHvA]Footage of JFK, lower taxes boost economy from Yahoo! News - YouTube[/ame]

Marry me.......lol

Issa is one of the most dishonest politicians I've ever seen.

Fox constantly edits video and has to publicly apologize over and over again.

Then there were all the edited, lying ACORN videos.

Then they show these young people break dancing and throwing fake money and call it an $800,000.00 party for the Democrats.

But still, Darrell Issa? Dirty Darrell?

Arrested on weapons charges, auto theft, suspicion of arson? THAT Darrell? The guy accused of intimidation with a gun? Republicans sure know how to pick 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of continuing and repeated tax cuts being an incentive to finally get trickle down to work, tax hikes need to be a threat if it does not start. These people are the captains of industry, it's time they pay the hard way for ramming icebergs.

Who'd ever imagine that when you don't have enough money, you need more income?

Americans are on a budget, why isn't our government?

A budget you say?? What the heck is that??? Oh, you're talking about the ones Harry Reid keeps shelving. Or is it the one every Republican and Dem voted against...........shoot, I was married at 18 and knew I couldn't spend more than we brought home. The power company just didn't understand that I needed a new dress, imagine that.

Instead of continuing and repeated tax cuts being an incentive to finally get trickle down to work, tax hikes need to be a threat if it does not start. These people are the captains of industry, it's time they pay the hard way for ramming icebergs.

Sweet Jesus, go get a second job. It's not my place to pay for what YOU cannot afford. How about we compare my charitable contributions to yours. I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut, I have you beat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They should pay more. Our country has been made great in part by their tax contributions.

30% would raise 3B dollars in new tax revinue .... 3 BILLION .... Any guess on how long it will take 'Bama to spend 3 billion?

Cut spending

Who'd ever imagine that when you don't have enough money, you need more income?

A budget you say?? What the heck is that??? Oh, you're talking about the ones Harry Reid keeps shelving. Or is it the one every Republican and Dem voted against...........shoot, I was married at 18 and knew I couldn't spend more than we brought home. The power company just didn't understand that I needed a new dress, imagine that.

Hear hear... :clap2:

Given that billionaires and most millionaires pay less taxes then middle class Americans anyone who doesn't think they should pay more is a dumbass

I'm going to write Senator Rubio and ask him to tell me why the Senate cannot manage to pass a budget..

If just one member of the 1% put the money saved from a lower tax rate into growing his business, he would create more jobs them then our pres has with our tax dollars.

He gives solindra half a billion and they go belly up. How many jobs do you think the Walmart family would create if you put an extra couple % in their hands? ... I'll give you a hint, it would be measured in the thousands

I'm going to write Senator Rubio and ask him to tell me why the Senate cannot manage to pass a budget..

Interesting to know if they will respond

Forum List

Back