Obama says the "A" word

and You'd Be Wrong, But I'd Wager You Spend A Lot Of Time With A Dick Down Your Throat With Your Attitude.

I Don't Remember Calling Women ***** For Their Stance On Abortion. I May Have Called You A **** For Being A **** Though.

Again, If I Cared Enough About You, I'd Get My Bank Statement To Show You What I Donated To Her Campaign. But Really, I Have Nothing To Prove To You. Getting Approval From You Is About As Useful As Having George Bush As A Personal Reference On My Resume.

Using that C word in that manner is just plain wrong. It's a word that is used for and full of hate, never a term of endearment or anything.

Using that C word in that manner is just plain wrong. It's a word that is used for and full of hate, never a term of endearment or anything.

I actually don't think I ever used the word ****, unless I was referring to Shogun's using it. I think I made a comment about Shogun "calling jillian a **** because that's how she was acting."

Yeah, it's not a nice word, but jillian's not a nice person, either. She's kinda dumb, and very biased and very much a partisan hack.

js, it's not a generlization it's a WELL DOCUMENTED STATISTIC!

stop your pissing and moaning already I didn't say ALL men do it but there is a rather large segment of men who do and who have.

The long and short of it is Obama is pro-choice, McCain/Palin is pro-life...there WILL be Supreme Court seats opening up in the next four years..... that IS something to consider this election cycle...

One more reason to vote McCain/Palin, so they'll overturn RvW, as it should be.

I actually don't think I ever used the word ****, unless I was referring to Shogun's using it. I think I made a comment about Shogun "calling jillian a **** because that's how she was acting."

Yeah, it's not a nice word, but jillian's not a nice person, either. She's kinda dumb, and very biased and very much a partisan hack.

Well I haven't been on this board that long so I'll take your word for it for now that you haven't used it personally on these boards before that.

I'm just trying to say if you want to call her dumb, biased, and a partisan hack then that is one thing but that word is another.

That's like saying I don't like *any person name of another race other then white* and saying a racial slur but I say it because they're dumb, biased, and a partisan hack. It's not related to Politics.

And you'd be wrong, but I'd wager you spend a lot of time with a dick down your throat with your attitude.

I don't remember calling women ***** for their stance on abortion. I may have called you a **** for being a **** though.

Again, if I cared enough about you, I'd get my bank statement to show you what I donated to her campaign. But really, I have nothing to prove to you. Getting approval from you is about as useful as having George Bush as a personal reference on my resume.

No, I don't. See, that's the difference between being independent and being a partisan follower like yourself. I don't have to support everything my candidate says or does. I have my own opinion, and I don't need anyone else to form it for me.

You're really going over the line and being very childish.

Adult men, confident men, red blooded heterosexual men don't give a shit your little neg rep games. Like the one you just gave me.

The way you talk to women, confirms to me that your a very young, single, and possibly dateless kid. I don't even call conservative women c*nts. That word is over the line, and no self respecting man would ever use it on a woman, nor tell women they have a d*ck down their thro**t.

For the record, Jillian, Silence, Careforall, and a host of other women are your superiors, both intellectually and probably financially.

You're really going over the line and being very childish.

Adult men, confident men, red blooded heterosexual men don't give a shit your little neg rep games. Like the one you just gave me.

The way you talk to women, confirms to me that your a very young, single, and possibly dateless kid. I don't even call conservative women c*nts. That word is over the line, and no self respecting man would ever use it on a woman, nor tell women they have a d*ck down their thro**t.

For the record, Jillian, Silence, Careforall, and a host of other women are your superiors, both intellectually and probably financially.

:lol:

First of all, find one instance where I used the word carelessly. Here's a hint: you won't. If I use it, it's always, "I'll call you a **** if you act like one." French use the word to mean "idiot." Which jillian is.

Second, any woman who makes a gender issue out of the word is just being political. It's no different than a woman calling a man a dick. And trust me, not many men take offense to it.

Third, as for my being young - yes, 25 next month. Single - yes, though I was once engaged and broke it off because I wanted kids and she did not. Dateless - hardly. I love how you make assumptions based on absolutely nothing, though. It's a real testament to the type of people voting for Obama.

Finally, Jillian may be a lawyer (though her arguments are usually thin, so I don't see how she could be a good one), and she probably makes more money than I do (though I make plenty for someone my age), but that does not make her superior. And, if it did, I would not care. She spews biased bullshit day after day with little to no support behind her partisan lies. I have respect for Silence. She's very articulate, very unbiased, and very pleasant to communicate with (not to mention pleasant on the eyes). Care4All is a sweet person, but her arguments are often very hit or miss, very biased, and very hard to follow.

Well I haven't been on this board that long so I'll take your word for it for now that you haven't used it personally on these boards before that.

You can easily substantiate my claim by using the search feature and searching for keywords "****" and username "jsanders." I've used it in 3 threads. 1) this one, which the conversation began with jillian, 2) one where I actually quoted someone else's saying it, although I did not use it in my response, and 3) the abortion topic in the Flame Zone (there's a shocker) where I defended Shogun's use of the word, claiming, as I said, that he only used it on people who were acting the part.

Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born. - President Ronald Reagan

Doesn't exactly seem fair does it?

And perhaps even a little hypocritical?

I actually thinks that's one of the dumbest quotes I've ever seen.

I do wonder though, how many abused and neglected children wish they had never been born.

If your (or anyone's who supports abortion) mother had choosen the to have the abortion you advocate when she discovered she was pregnant with you....you would not be here to advocate for abortion.

Do you see the conundrum ?

Do you honestly believe that the 48 million (48,000,000) babies would have chosen not to be born? Would you have?

At least the ones who wished they had never been born were afforded a choice in that matter.

How about a poll?

How many people on this board would have prefered to have been aborted?

<crickets heard chirping in the backround>

Last edited:
Women need a sperm donor to have their own child. Men need an egg donor and a womb.

In either case a willing partner and an agrement would do the trick.

Barring that, either gender can currently hire out the appropriate plumbing if they want to have a child (sperm donors and surrogates.)

There is also adoption.

What about the reporductive rights of the infertile? Well that sounds silly but it's a chunk of the population. I suppose they can spend thousands on fertility or adopt.

Interesting--men's reproductive rights consist of buying babies by adopting them or hiring a surrogate--

?

As are women's.

Oh and in both cases the free baby is easy to come by as well. Find a willing partner.

And sometimes children are killed because women don't want to look fat.
and this isn't a "generalization?" (as you claimed in a previous message were inappropriate because they too were sexist?)

....and in my nearly 50 years of life, I have not met one woman nor heard of one situation where the impetus for an abortion was vanity over looking "fat!"

and this isn't a "generalization?" (as you claimed in a previous message were inappropriate because they too were sexist?)

....and in my nearly 50 years of life, I have not met one woman nor heard of one situation where the impetus for an abortion was vanity over looking "fat!"

I think you obviously missed the overly sarcastic point of my post.

As for embryos created in labs, women can do whatever they want with those. But when they get pregnant by a man, that man has every right to the life inside her.

I was just considering that IF Obama were to win, can we expect the Republicans to block his judicial appointments in the way the Democrats have consistently done so with Bush's?

I was just considering that IF Obama were to win, can we expect the Republicans to block his judicial appointments in the way the Democrats have consistently done so with Bush's?

I know you wanted Harriet Myers on the Supreme Court, but you'll get over it.

I know you wanted Harriet Myers on the Supreme Court, but you'll get over it.

Hardly, little boy.

The topic should be interesting to both sides, something you seem incapable of recognizing. Think the Republicans will do the same if Obama gets in, that has been done to them? They didn't respond in kind after Bork, Clinton was not harassed, but it could be different this time, especially with Biden as VP.

Hardly, little boy.

The topic should be interesting to both sides, something you seem incapable of recognizing. Think the Republicans will do the same if Obama gets in, that has been done to them? They didn't respond in kind after Bork, Clinton was not harassed, but it could be different this time, especially with Biden as VP.

That's because Clinton didn't nominate his secretary to be on the Supreme Court.

That's because Clinton didn't nominate his secretary to be on the Supreme Court.

You really cannot carry on a conversation, too bad. It would be good to have some knowledge to discuss issues. If you keep posting: "Vote Obama, Republicans suck!" you may even cause some moderates to bail on him.

Forum List

Back