OBAMA--says no regrets over losing 535 MILLION dollars over Solyndra!

Dragon have you considered that 553 mil is not cherry picking. He could have given me that money and I could have created a hell of a lot of job. He is a crook pure and simple and he is playing us for fools and winning and you are the leader of his parade.

He could have given me 10% of that.... and you'd never see my fat white ass again!

Typical. Always looking for a handout. Get a job.

Dragon have you considered that 553 mil is not cherry picking. He could have given me that money and I could have created a hell of a lot of job. He is a crook pure and simple and he is playing us for fools and winning and you are the leader of his parade.

Well, he's not playing us all for fools, just the libturds.

He could have given me 10% of that.... and you'd never see my fat white ass again!

Typical. Always looking for a handout. Get a job.
Ahhh always the soul of charity.. and hypocrisy. I thought that handouts helped! Shouldn't the government be paying us for everything? Isn't that what you always preach? Why shouldn't it just not cut a check for Soggy? Where's your compassion? Your empathy? Your wallet?

In case you're too slow for this, I'm mocking you knowing full well this was an attempt at irony on your part. No no, don't get up. I really don't care about what you have to say.

No way you Obamabots can candy coat this bullshit.

It's not "candy coating" anything. Everything I've said should be standard practice in evaluating any government loan program. You do NOT sour-cherry-pick the one loan that went bad and present the figures from that as if it meant anything in isolation.

Nobody's done any research to answer the questions I posed yet, so maybe I need to do it myself.

Besides Solyndra, Who Benefits From Government's Green Loan Program??PICTURES - Michael Catalini - NationalJournal.com

The total size of the loan guarantee program was almost $40 billion. The loan guarantees Solyndra defaulted on amount to barely one percent of that total. There is no indication that any of the other loans are going bad.

The solar industry as a whole seems to be doing very well.
What do you not understand about this President pressuring through a guarantee to a company that was already dead in the water, so he could go give one of his BS speeches, and tout it as some great thing?......Not to mention the only too obvious political payback.

This was straight up fraudulent, political cronyism at its core, and Obama is going to eat shit over it.

And, how many jobs have been created by that 40 billon, and what is the cost per job created?

LMAO!:lol:

Fake outrage needs no deflection.

Why are you outraged?

Because I'm on this site and I have nothing better to do than to try and find things to blame Obama for. I don't actually have a job and my life is pretty shitty so it's obviously the governments fault. I figured I could find other uneducated idiots who share my narrow-minded views, so here I am.
That would be found at any of the following.

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post
Daily Kos :: News Community Action
ThinkProgress
The White House

Look, another fake outrage thread. The typical cast of whiners too who only see what they want to see.

Why do you assume its "fake?"

You forget November 2010 already?

It hasn't been a year!

Because people focus on the less then 1% that this money represented out of the entire amount. But no mention of how the other 99% is performing. Show me that this is a bigger problem than that 1% and maybe you'd have a valid point.

Why are you outraged?

Because I'm on this site and I have nothing better to do than to try and find things to blame Obama for. I don't actually have a job and my life is pretty shitty so it's obviously the governments fault. I figured I could find other uneducated idiots who share my narrow-minded views, so here I am.

ThinkProgress
The White House

Thanks. Since you've got it all figured out, why don't you tell me how I can grow to be your age and still not figure out how to earn enough to pay for health insurance, ALL while still criticizing others in the same boat as you. That's a neat trick I'd love for you to teach me.

ThinkProgress
The White House

Thanks. Since you've got it all figured out, why don't you tell me how I can grow to be your age and still not figure out how to earn enough to pay for health insurance, ALL while still criticizing others in the same boat as you. That's a neat trick I'd love for you to teach me.
Still stuck on the rage-a-hol for losing that fight months ago, are we?

Nah, I just laugh everytime I see your name because it reminds me about how clueless you are about life. You think I lost some internet fight, fine, I don't care. But you made it painfully obvious that you have lost at life.

Nah, I just laugh everytime I see your name because it reminds me about how clueless you are about life. You think I lost some internet fight, fine, I don't care. But you made it painfully obvious that you have lost at life.
All depends on your measuring stick. We all 'lost' by someone's standard. I'm not the one trying to make miles by rehashing old lost arguments here, I'm just continuing to make fun of you to expose the vapidity of your position and entertainment value.

Look, another fake outrage thread. The typical cast of whiners too who only see what they want to see.

It hasn't been a year!

Because people focus on the less then 1% that this money represented out of the entire amount. But no mention of how the other 99% is performing. Show me that this is a bigger problem than that 1% and maybe you'd have a valid point.

I need to point out government inefficiency to you?

:eusa_eh:

:eusa_hand:

Sorry, I don't teach elementary school.

Hell he could of given me 1/100th of that and I'd move deep into the fucking mountains. One very happy sob. :lol::lol:

Solar is like flushing money down the toilet.

No way you Obamabots can candy coat this bullshit.

It's not "candy coating" anything. Everything I've said should be standard practice in evaluating any government loan program. You do NOT sour-cherry-pick the one loan that went bad and present the figures from that as if it meant anything in isolation.

Nobody's done any research to answer the questions I posed yet, so maybe I need to do it myself.

Besides Solyndra, Who Benefits From Government's Green Loan Program??PICTURES - Michael Catalini - NationalJournal.com

The total size of the loan guarantee program was almost $40 billion. The loan guarantees Solyndra defaulted on amount to barely one percent of that total. There is no indication that any of the other loans are going bad.

The solar industry as a whole seems to be doing very well.

Your problem is that you're trying to be objective and use logic. The people on this site have no interest in such things. They are just looking for anything that can make Obama or democrats look bad, even if it doesn't make sense. There is NOTHING you can possibly say that will ever convince them otherwise.

Seriously? All solar and green crap is failing left and fucking right to make a profit within the market place, while we could be spending it on increasing real energy resources like coal, oil, natural gas, hydro, nuclear, ect. In yet you support more burning of money on it? When you throw billions of tax payers dollars down the toilet then you're screwing over the people. It's that simple. I guess the government forgot that maybe just maybe they should give some of that back to the people- through lowering there taxes, instead of burning it down a rat hole or fighting worthless wars over sea's.

Last edited:
Didn't Obama say he was going to raise 1 billion for the GE? How else did you think he was going to do that? Shit he is already pushing the Stimulus 2.0, how many tens of million in that bill do you think will find its way to Obama's reelection?

It hasn't been a year!

"People Focus?"

I thought it was Obama and Biden who focused our attention on Solyndra.

Do I need to find the videos of them singing the praises of Solyndra, complete with refrains about how many jobs it would create, and how much it would boost the local economy as a shining example of a government sponsored program that would never become the USPS or AMTRAC or subsidized Ethanol, which even Al Gore says was a bad idea?

Didn't Obama say he was going to raise 1 billion for the GE? How else did you think he was going to do that? Shit he is already pushing the Stimulus 2.0, how many tens of million in that bill do you think will find its way to Obama's reelection?

People called Nixion a crook, but Obama makes him look like a fucking Piker. No amount of throwing money down the toilet is enough. Could be helping people with this money instead with cheaper energy cost and a real jobs program...The left shows how they really think about the poor through there actions. I'm not rich and live pretty close to the edge myself, so I'm one to understand. Obama couldn't care less about the poor. How is rising someones electric bill helping the poor?:evil:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back