Obama Says Israel Won't Take over US, Funnels Money to Palestinians to Stay Put

Gary Anderson

VIP Member
Aug 29, 2014
Nevada
Examples of Globalization Obama Says Israel Won t Take over US Funnels Money to Palestinians to Stay Put

Obama said that if Israel can't run their own damn country, how can they be expected to run ours? Keeping them occupied is good, since they are the real occupiers.

Obama said that some departments are strongly Israeli controlled even now, like the Defense Department, Homeland Security, and part of the CIA. But Obama has said that he draws the line there.

He had better draw some sort of line, because Israel Shahak, who interpreted Yinon Zionism espousing regime change and banishment of the Palestinians, said Israel would one day come for the USA and establish itself as the premier world power. Shahak said that.

Obama listened.

I really was considering paying for membership here. But if everyone has put me on ignore, what is the point? There are plenty of forums on the net.

Forget the satire. You are too subtle. Too many words. Too confusing. Get right to the point. Lots of readers are multitasking ...like drinking, eating, watching Fox...various sex acts....they don't have time.

Last edited:
Forget the satire. You are too subtle. Too many words. Too confusing. Get right to the point. Lots of readers are multitasking ...like drinking, eating, watching Fox...various sex acts....they don't have time.
Lol, that is their problem. I could get someone to write the third grade version, I suppose.

th

Lol, that is their problem. I could get someone to write the third grade version, I suppose.
Up that to sixth and you'll have career here...at least on the left side of the field.

Up that to sixth and you'll have career here...at least on the left side of the field.
Lol, people just can't focus. I think it is what they are feeding us.

I blame Zionists. You blame Jews. Big difference, Moonglow.

What's the difference? Jews are Klingons?

Hitler blamed an entire race. I don't. And the non Jews who are Zionists are a massive group. And Israel was founded by atheistic Zionists. They committed crimes against humanity. They are a political movement, not a religion, and they are sponsored by Brits, including the Rothschilds. You would rather be criticized about your Zionism by racists?

Zionism is just a euphemism for Jews these days. To avoid bring accused of overt anti semitism .
You are lying, and you will go to hell for it, but you have a right to say it. Just remember this, that statement, though a lie, is what Israel does to neutralize the political opposition. You are a good Israeli soldier. Why don't you renounce your American citizenship.

I will prove how Zionism is a political movement. It was funded by the Rothschilds. Not all Jews were funded by the Rothschilds. How can that be if it is a euphemism? Zionism was a political plan thought up by Herzl and atheists. It isn't even sanctioned by the Torah. You are a liar, man.

Zionism is just a euphemism for Jews these days. To avoid bring accused of overt anti semitism .
You are lying, and you will go to hell for it, but you have a right to say it. Just remember this, that statement, though a lie, is what Israel does to neutralize the political opposition. You are a good Israeli soldier. Why don't you renounce your American citizenship.

How can I renounce something I don't have?

Women are lucky, they don't get the operation that allows them into the synagogue pool up to your waist, for us gentiles...

Women are lucky, they don't get the operation that allows them into the synagogue pool up to your waist, for us gentiles...

What has that to do with citizenship?

Depends where you live??

Depends where you live??

Where are you going with this? Circumcision is not confined to Jewish men these days. It's practised a lot by American non Jewish men. Usually for hygienic reasons.

I will prove how Zionism is a political movement. It was funded by the Rothschilds. Not all Jews were funded by the Rothschilds. How can that be if it is a euphemism? Zionism was a political plan thought up by Herzl and atheists. It isn't even sanctioned by the Torah. You are a liar, man.
Wow! Imagine the nerve of the Jews to actually buy land from Arabs.
Legal transactions are a bitch, aren't they?

I really was considering paying for membership here. But if everyone has put me on ignore, what is the point? There are plenty of forums on the net.

Not at all. A lot of folks might just be finding their way here. I just noticed the link yesterday myself. Your stuff is good. For example:

Obama said that some departments are strongly Israeli controlled even now, like the Defense Department, Homeland Security, and part of the CIA. But Obama has said that he draws the line there.​

I don't care who you are that's hilarious.

And this so much more entertaining then the usual "crankery" we get from the anti-Zionist left. "Tearless crying." That's a hoot!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back