Obama says: "I'm the only one that matters."

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Imagine if that happened.

Right-wing radio and Faux News would have had an orgasm of hate and demanded impeachment.

What hypocrites they are.

FAUX-NEWS-Rich-People-Paying-Rich-People-To-Tell-Middle-Class-People-To-Blame-Poor-People-FOX-NEWS-Parody.gif

Right-wing radio and Faux News would have had an orgasm of hate and demanded impeachment.

FAUX-NEWS-Rich-People-Paying-Rich-People-To-Tell-Middle-Class-People-To-Blame-Poor-People-FOX-NEWS-Parody.gif

No, we understand.

In the executive branch the POTUS is all that matters.

It's you liberals who can't accept that Trump is POTUS.

You keep coming up with ridiculous and childish schemes trying to deny him his authority.

MAGA

Trump is a narcissistic, low-self-esteemed, small minded moron......He "thinks" that he's the only one that matters and his cult members seem to agree,

No, we understand.

In the executive branch the POTUS is all that matters.

It's you liberals who can't accept that Trump is POTUS.

You keep coming up with ridiculous and childish schemes trying to deny him his authority.

MAGA

tenor.gif

Rule

of

Law

Dimwit

"If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon".
"If you don't vote for Hillary I will take it personally."
"Yesterday under MY direction we killed Bin Laden"

There's about a thousand more where that came from.

After 8 years of suffering under a "hate America" president.

It's a breath of fresh air to have an awesome president like Trump who loves our country and people. .... :thup:

Forum List

Back