Obama says "I don't want them punished with a baby"

Personally, if my daughter were to get pregnant, she'd have the baby and learn to take care of it. They know good and well what the possible outcomes are of having sex. If they're old enough to push their luck or lack of luck, they're old enough to deal with the results. Just my opinion.

How would you go about forcing her to give birth?

well, I respect that such is your opinion but think back on the age that you were trying to get out and tag some ass. I'm betting it was of an age that you were clearly not able to assume responsibility for a child.

So.. if your daughter had a full ride to harvard, leaving at the end of the summer, was 18, and wanted an abortion?

if she were 14 and just entered HS?

Well I know that this is just my opinion, and others have different feelings about this....but my daughter should have thought about it before doin the do. And hopefully I would have instilled some of my belief in my daughter and she wouldn't want to do that anyway.

For Ravir....Other than instilling my values in her, I technically cannot "force" her. If she lives in my house and is under 18, she's going to need a parent (in my state) to take her to get one. She wouldn't get far with my wife and I, however, if she goes behind our backs, then there's nothing I can do.

I wasn't literally saying that......SHE WILL GIVE BIRTH AND I WILL TIE HER TO THE BED TO MAKE SURE OF IT....but I was merely reflecting my values in hopes that my daughter would reciprocate those values into her life.

What talk radio??? The right wing loonies? S'okay...y'all aren't voting for him anyway.

And having read enough of your spewing, you absolutely think people, excuse me, let me rephrase, WOMEN, should have a baby as RETRIBUTION for their SINS... you know how those harlots are... .

as RETRIBUTION for their SINS... ??????? Thats tells us alot about you and your character....

So....
a black, jewish, liberal, dimocrat, women lawyer....wow:rofl:

If you think children are punishment, maybe you shouldn't have any. And maybe you need to get "educated" as to what Obama's grisly SOLUTION to his daughter having an unwanted baby is really all about…whether she is "educated" or not.

Already have and they are fine men now married. You don't seem to understand or live in the real world, Obama is talking education to prevent the 'punishment of a child' - real work and tough for a another child. By the way have you raised any? If you had you would better understand his words, many things in life require experience before we can talk.

as RETRIBUTION for their SINS... ??????? Thats tells us alot about you and your character....

So....
a black, jewish, liberal, dimocrat, women lawyer....wow:rofl:

What on earth are you talking about? Did you even understand what you read or the attitudes spewed by the poster to whom I WAS responding?

Didn't think so.

BTW, what gave you the idea that I'm black? Because I'm not a racist? And intellectual cyphers who still carry dumbya's water really have no business calling anyone or anything "dim". :eusa_hand:

What on earth are you talking about? Did you even understand what you read or the attitudes spewed by the poster to whom I WAS responding?

Didn't think so.

BTW, what gave you the idea that I'm black? Because I'm not a racist? And intellectual cyphers who still carry dumbya's water really have no business calling anyone or anything "dim". :eusa_hand:

Five out of six....ain't bad...Jewish huh ? That the 'gutter religion' that Rev. Louie tells his millions of black followers about?
What did Rev. Wright have to say about the Jews??? does he think its a gutter religion too..? Wright did say Rev. Louie was a great leader...so they probably agree....
How do you feel about that description from the black Church leaders???

You don't think Obama's minister of 20 years has anything to do with Obama...is that it...? He sits in front of this bigot with his wife and children and listens to this crap and you just ignore it.....? So being a Dem hack means more to you than defending you religion against those that defame it....?
Odd, but understandable....

You don't think Obama's minister of 20 years has anything to do with Obama...is that it...? He sits in front of this bigot with his wife and children and listens to this crap and you just ignore it.....? So being a Dem hack means more to you than defending you religion against those that defame it....?
Odd, but understandable....

Farrakhan was Obama's minister? What? They all look alike to you?

Yeah, I guess they would.

A man sees fit to sit in front of a minister that describes Farrakhan as great leader, knowing that Farrakhan says that the Jewish religion is a 'gutter religion' .... got that? Is that a man you can see as your President....?

If I, went to say....10 speeches given by David Duke in the past 20 years, would you really let that go... no big deal....truthfully...??

A baby is "punishment"?

Psalm 127 "children are a heritage from the LORD; the fruit of the womb is a reward."

"Indicative of his extreme record, Obama has received a ratings of 0 from The National Right to Life Committee (NRLC), and 100 from NARAL. His record speaks for itself."

It's interesting that Obama - the supposed Christian - has such an extreme pro-abortion agenda.

I bet your the type of person normal people avoid at parties. You're a weirdo.

Already have and they are fine men now married. You don't seem to understand or live in the real world, Obama is talking education to prevent the 'punishment of a child' - real work and tough for a another child. By the way have you raised any? If you had you would better understand his words, many things in life require experience before we can talk.
Sure, raising children is no picnic. But to a normal parent a baby is not "punishment". (teenagers are another matter) Just because one thinks it would be "punishment" for a teen to have a baby - that is not a good enough reason to just kill it. She can always have the baby adopted. If teenagers want to act like adults with all the perks, they also need to face up to their responsibilities.

Sure, Obama talking about education is fine….but that's just more of his empty political rhetoric. This particular slip on the campaign trail is what gives us another real look into the soul of this wannabe president.

And what is it we see? We see a man who, instead of teaching his child to face up to her responsibilities, would rather have the baby - his own grandchild - be killed. That's the kind of man you liberals want to elect. It sure makes me wonder if he would face up to his OWN responsibilities as President…or would he just toss someone else under the bus…

Of course this all is nothing new to me. Liberals are notorious for avoiding personal responsibility.

DeadCanDance said:
I bet your the type of person normal people avoid at parties. You're a weirdo.
Oh wow, another personal attack....typical lib with nothing of value to say....I'll just bet you're the life of those dead parties you dance at...:eusa_dance:

I think the bigger concept behind the "baby as punishment" is the fact that libs think personal desire trumps the rights of everyone else. Morality is only a good thing as long as it doesn't interfere with your own personal desires, and at the point that doing the right and good thing interferes with maintaining a perfect figure, a perfect checkbook, and a perfect life, why then it becomes a matter of CHOICE, as in having the CHOICE to do the wrong and bad thing because that makes things easier for you.

The fact is, abortion doesn't reduce child abuse. Abortion doesn't increase the likelihood that a girl will finish law school and become a model citizen. All abortion does is kill a baby.

And while I've never actually heard any girls testifying about being "forced" to have unwanted children, I have heard girls who were "forced" to suffer through abortions.

You don't prove negatives, genius. I can say the things above because for all that pro-abortionists cite these things as "reasons" for abortion, they cannot come up with any evidence that those claims are true.

In other words, they are just claims. Never proven. Despite the fact that abortion has been legal for 40 years.

You don't prove negatives, genius. I can say the things above because for all that pro-abortionists cite these things as "reasons" for abortion, they cannot come up with any evidence that those claims are true.

In other words, they are just claims. Never proven. Despite the fact that abortion has been legal for 40 years.

I believe that there are other more substantial reasons for allowing abortion, and to be fair, attempting to prove those two justifications for abortion (the first of which I have never heard) would be exceedingly difficult from a research standpoint.

Forum List

Back