Obama Says He Deserves a Second Term; Let's Consider

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
SNIP:
David Limbaugh

Feb 07, 2012Sign-Up President Obama told NBC's Matt Lauer in an interview Sunday, "I deserve a second term." Well, let's see.

He had the courage to tell the Supreme Court off for daring to defy him in its campaign finance law ruling. And he did it during his State of the Union speech, when they weren't in a position to object, showing just what a marvelous tactician he is.

He was not about to be stymied by an obstructionist Republican House that didn't buy into his Euro-fashionable idea that we're all going to die from catastrophic man-made global warming. So when those knuckleheads wouldn't pass cap and trade, his Environmental Protection Agency lawlessly imposed its own emission standards. He showed those Republicans.

He was sick and tired of our being in Iraq, an action approved by a joint resolution of Congress, so he telegraphed a date certain to withdraw. But he wasn't going to let Republicans think he couldn't flex his own muscles in the nominal cause of freedom, so he one-upped those dolts again by intervening in Libya without consulting Congress at all, much less getting its approval.

When he crammed through Obamacare against the people's will, he adroitly claimed he was acting on our behalf. Every year he's been in office, his deficits have greatly exceeded $1 trillion, and he is on course to double the national debt in five years and triple it in 10. How many presidents could pull that off?

read it all..
Obama Says He Deserves a Second Term; Let's Consider - Page 1 - David Limbaugh - Townhall Conservative

Wing nuts are pathetic. Can't disagree with the President without having to insist he's breaking the law, or somehow part of some grand conspiracy to destroy the country, or calling him a Kenyan, or some other equally asinine bullshit. It just goes to show that deep down, you don't have any conviction. You're objections are all superficial partisan hackery. You're too inept to bother to actually think about whether you disagree, you simply object to the the "D" by his name.

Can't say I agree with him but unfortunately there are loads of Americans who do.

No President has ever had the arrogance to say he deserves another term.

what an arrogant fuck the libs blindly support.

Wait now, did you fact check this or just post it out of spite? I'll give ya a shot.

Funny how he says, "I deserve...." and not , "I have earned a second term"

Just a little insight into the liberal mind.

Funny, how wing nuts have nothing but tomato/tomato complaints.

Really? There is no difference between the words deserve and earn but their pronunciation?

Shit then I deserve all kinds of shit I don't have why don't you give them to me after all deserve is the same as earned right?

Last edited:

Really? There is not difference between the words deserve and earn but their pronunciation?

Shit then I deserve all kinds of shit I don't have why don't you give them to me after all deserve is the same as earned right?

I think if you say that you deserve something, you're obviously implying that you somehow earned it.

SNIP:
David Limbaugh

Feb 07, 2012Sign-Up President Obama told NBC's Matt Lauer in an interview Sunday, "I deserve a second term." Well, let's see.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtijU09-CKA[/ame]

bush_dance6.gif

Last edited:

Really? There is not difference between the words deserve and earn but their pronunciation?

I think if you say that you deserve something, you're obviously implying that you somehow earned it.

I don't think that at all.

People disagree all of the time, it's common. At least we're cordial with each other, that's how to keep it moving.

if one has not earned what they believe they deserve, then they believe in "entitlements"...for one should never believe they deserve anything they did not actually earn.

Give me an example of something someone deserves but did not earn the right to deserve.

Forum List

Back