Obama says--"get in your neighbors FACE"

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Barack Obama's recent statement in New Mexico last week--go over to your neighbors & get in their face.

This while John McCain is telling his supporters--Americans are tired of us yelling at each other, so stop it.

Which one is more capable of bi-partisanship & working across the isle? -McCain has an actual RECORD of working with democrats, on several bills, Obama has no record of doing that.

If Obama gets elected, I believe he'll be just a rubber stamp for Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid.

Last edited:
Barack Obama's recent statement in New Mexico last week--go over to your neighbors & "get in their face"-[/U.

This while John McCain is telling his supporters--Americans are tired of us yelling at each other, so stop it.

Which one is more capable of bi-partisanship & working across the isle?

BTW--McCain has an actual RECORD of working with democrats, on several bills, Obama has no record of doing that.

If Obama gets elected, I believe he'll be just a rubber stamp for Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid.

Link?

Oh Brother--you haven't heard this yet? I am sure you can find it. I heard Obama say this on the radio, Friday, Sept. 19th.

Oh Brother--you haven't heard this yet? I am sure you can find it. I heard Obama say this on the radio, Friday, Sept. 19th.

Well usually on this board when you make a thread and say something, you back it up with links.

If you can't find one article about it on the internet, then you got yourself a pickle.

I looked it up myself and found several links. Not surprising that the only ones really making a huge deal out of this is sites like Michelle Malkin's.

Well usually on this board when you make a thread and say something, you back it up with links.

If you can't find one article about it on the internet, then you got yourself a pickle.

I looked it up myself and found several links. Not surprising that the only ones really making a huge deal out of this is sites like Michelle Malkin's.

I'll do better than that: click below & you can watch the video of Obama saying it.

It comes from Southern Maryland Online:

Obama: "Argue With Neighbors, Get In Their Face" - Southern Maryland Community Forums

Last edited:
I'll do better than that: click below & you can watch the video of Obama saying it.

It comes from Southern Maryland Online:

Obama: "Argue With Neighbors, Get In Their Face" - Southern Maryland Community Forums

I believe that he said it.

However, I believe it was taken out of it's full context. Besides, the message board you grabbed that from is totally Right Wing. I glanced at most of the posts and was like :rolleyes:.

If you really think he is advocating violence or something like they are, then you all need to take your happy pills. Because really, so many of his comments have been taken out of context by now that this is nothing new to me.

He was obviously smiling and joking about getting in their actual face.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back