obama says: FUCK YOU!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
----------------------
lol-045.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHcxzBwjYHg]YouTube - Obama says Fuck You[/ame]

what is unbelievable is the fact that anyone would think for even a moment that this was real.:cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol: Hilarious

When Obama and the rest of his 'sheep followers' try jamming "CHIT" down our throats that most of us do NOT want, aren't THEY saying the same thing to the rest of the nation?

I think Obama and his band would say
F. U. people, we're going to do what we want, it's for your own good, besides, I need a legacy, a place in history.

And I thought Jimmy Carter was a total confused waste, OMG, BHO wins by light years.
Anyway, great video! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Hilarious

When Obama and the rest of his 'sheep followers' try jamming "CHIT" down our throats that most of us do NOT want, aren't THEY saying the same thing to the rest of the nation?

I think Obama and his band would say
F. U. people, we're going to do what we want, it's for your own good, besides, I need a legacy, a place in history.

And I thought Jimmy Carter was a total confused waste, OMG, BHO wins by light years.
Anyway, great video! :lol:

The video is VERY fitting, because that's EXACTLY what obama is telling America. He's going to do what HE wants to do, period, no matter what the majority of Americans think. In other words... "FUCK YOU."

Forum List

Back