Obama says Beck, Limbaugh fuel 'troublesome' political climate

I don't think he said anything that isn't true!!! He has to set the record straight. The right has not been telling the truth about what will happen when the bill passed. They have made it sound like the end of the world. You cannot expect Obama to be silent. And he most certainly did not demonize anybody.

Obama mentioned that John Boehner said it would be another Armaggeden. When the crowd booed him, Obama said that it wasn't necessary to do that. All he did was repeat what some of the GOP said. He did not demonize them one bit.

Let's be fair. Was he just supposed to ignore all of the ridiculous things being said and just let people think they were true?? That's very unreasonable.

You were right at the beginning. You don't think.

And to answer your question. No he wasnt supposed to ignore the people. But he did and he signed that unconstitutional bill anyway.

Rightwing still shovelling the crap and lies that didn't work before.

The bill is Constitutional and the rightwing politically motivated suits will all disappear.

The majority of Americans supported healthcare reform. The Republicans just added those who opposed the bill because it did not do enough as supporting their opposition.

The Bill is now LAW....the GOP does not have the gonads to run on taking it away from Americans. Granny is still alive and there are no deathpanels or government takeover

LOLOLO!!

This is fucking hilarious!

The President of the USA is a whiny little bitch complaining about what people are saying about him.

OMG! This is priceless!

If he wasn't CinC this would be a total joke, but when a malignant narcissist sociopath with a God Complex has control of the US military you have to worry, at least a little bit, about him trying to stamp out resistance here at home.

I don't think he said anything that isn't true!!! He has to set the record straight. The right has not been telling the truth about what will happen when the bill passed. They have made it sound like the end of the world. You cannot expect Obama to be silent. And he most certainly did not demonize anybody.

Obama mentioned that John Boehner said it would be another Armaggeden. When the crowd booed him, Obama said that it wasn't necessary to do that. All he did was repeat what some of the GOP said. He did not demonize them one bit.

Let's be fair. Was he just supposed to ignore all of the ridiculous things being said and just let people think they were true?? That's very unreasonable.

And to answer your question. No he wasnt supposed to ignore the people. But he did and he signed that unconstitutional bill anyway.

The bill is Constitutional and the rightwing politically motivated suits will all disappear.

The majority of Americans supported healthcare reform. The Republicans just added those who opposed the bill because it did not do enough as supporting their opposition.

The Bill is now LAW....the GOP does not have the gonads to run on taking it away from Americans. Granny is still alive and there are no deathpanels or government takeover

Paul Krugman says you're wrong about the death panels, the Dem will save a lot of money by switching elderly people from living to non-living

He lied. He accused everyone on the right of attacking him and used Boehner as an example. Boehner was using hyperbole. Not that Obama has never done so, I am sure. He demonized everyone that had the guts to stand up and say that this bill was crap.

People have not been saying it is the end of the world except in hyperbolic statements. People have not been saying that it was the end of freedom except in hyperbolic statements. People have been saying that the bill sucks and it does. It is nothing less than the first step towards the elimination of the private insurance industry and a governmental takeover of the entire health care industry. Now some of you may think that is fabulous. I happen to think that it is a disaster. The VA is an example of what happens when we let government handle health care. Our vets are not getting "top notch" health care as they should be. They get "cheap" health care. Under this new bill, we will all be getting "cheap" health care. You may want "cheap" health care. Me? I'd prefer getting "top notch" health care, provided by the best medical system in the world.

The industry needs reform, but it is not so much the medical system that needs reform. It is the insurance industry that needs reform. But, stepping backwards, to VA type reform is absolutely not the best thing for this country.

He does not have to set the records straight. He made this comment:

everybody has a responsibility, Democrats or Republicans, to tone down some of this rhetoric.

And ratcheted up his rhetoric. So, I assume everyone except him has the responsibility to tone done some of this rhetoric. How convenient!

Immie

so true

he was running around scaring the crap out of everyone telling them our country would go bankrupt if the bill doesn't pass, people will DIE if we don't IMMEDIATELY pass the bill etc....

yet the bill takes 4 years to kick in.....IMO, obama is a petty dishonest president who can't take criticism

Can you imagine the gut-busting laughter in Iran, Russia and China that we have a President who is a whiny little school girl over our Free Press?

leave-Obama-alone.jpg

We're so fucked.

280 Congressmen and a President are bent on moving us to Fascism/Marxism but POTUS is a little school girl when it comes to criticism.

We are so so so fucked.

We're so fucked.

280 Congressmen and a President are bent on moving us to Fascism/Marxism but POTUS is a little school girl when it comes to criticism.

We are so so so fucked.

and I must tell you.... watching you get your panties in a bunch day after day about how badly you think we are "fucked" is one of the many sources of glee in my life. thanks.:clap2:

I personally take everything anyone says with a grain of salt.

They all twist stories to favor their viewpoint.

I still like rush best though. But I double check any facts he gives because occasional he twists the truth.

We're so fucked.

We are so so so fucked.

and I must tell you.... watching you get your panties in a bunch day after day about how badly you think we are "fucked" is one of the many sources of glee in my life. thanks.:clap2:

Look, I know Liberals either don't have parents or don't have parents or elderly relatives they care about and are reptilian when it comes to their children; if you didn't abort them you just leave them on the sand and let them fend for themselves, but many of us have several generation in this country and always wanted to leave it better for our children then when we came of age.

Go back to reading "The Audacity of Hope" because in November we're taking the Congress back and Obama can give all the little whiny school girl speeches he wants.

Then in 2012, Obama, if he decides to run, will lose in Mondalian proportions and we will give people back their freedom, liberties, money and choices.

Last edited:
Get used to the look of a number ten can.

Its all the way open and there is more on the shelf

We're so fucked.

We are so so so fucked.

Look, I know Liberals either don't have parents or don't have parents or elderly relatives they care about and are reptilian when it comes to their children; if you didn't abort them you just leave them on the sand and let them fend for themselves, but many of us have several generation in this country and always wanted to leave it better for our children then when we came of age.

Go back to reading "The Audacity of Hope" because in November we're taking the Congress back and Obama can give all the little whiny school girl speeches he wants.

Then in 2012, Obama, if he decides to run, will lose in Mondalian proportions and we will give people back their freedom, liberties, money and choices.

:lol:

nothing but stupid insults and grand predictions. whatever will you do - other than keep up this incessant whiny caterwauling - if those predictions do not come true?

Unless Obama intend to send in troops to turn of "subversive" radio and TV stations all he is doing is making himself look like an upset little school girl

Paul Krugman says you're wrong about the death panels, the Dem will save a lot of money by switching elderly people from living to non-living

Still waiting for your Deathpanels..........

Only the tax provisions of the bill are taking effect. You wont see the full effects for years. To argue that there arent problems now doesnt mean this bill doesnt call them.

Last edited:
no left wingers are castigating him on a daily basis. do YOU spend a lot of time attacking YOUR allies?

Aaaaaaand end this dumb thread. This is the perfect end to it.

Really? *I* Don't think so.

"You" also think Mark Levin is some kind of intellectual giant. He is a joke. "You" also think Palin is a mentally qualified Presidential contender.

You are a joke sir. Seriously.

:doubt:

Forum List

Back