Obama says Beck, Limbaugh fuel 'troublesome' political climate

The biggest problem Limbaugh and Beck cause is for the moderate Republican. Any Republican who wants to negotiate or seek a middle ground has the attack dogs on him in hours.

It will cause the defeat of many Repuplicans in moderate districts and will prevent the GOP from being a national party again

How do you compromise with tyranny?

George Bush lost him that election

not really.... mccain was ahead in the polls til the economy tanked. he looked like he was floundering and people looked at his VP candidate and said... ummmm.... I don't think so.

Actually? The McCain campaign held her back. Seems to me she keeps getting invitied to all kinds of events. So your argument holds -ZERO- Water.

Absolutely....America LOVES Palin

Obama ha NO chance of beating her

You Betcha!

the world would be a better place if THAT happened!

Thank you for revealing yourself as an enemy to the United States. Do you have any concept of liberty?

go fuck yourself. I was protecting your sorry ass when you were in diapers, asshole.

Clearly, sarcasm is a bit too advanced for your troglodytic brain to grasp.

I was unaware that military service entitled you to usurp liberty and arrest people who disagree with you.

And there was no sarcasm in the post. I'm a master of sarcasm.

I'm glad i clearly struck a nerve.

It's just Obama being all Transparent again.

Obama says Beck, Limbaugh fuel 'troublesome' political climate - Yahoo! News

what a whiner...he only specifically calls out those on the right, not a peep about left wing nutters...

Yes, they see through The Anointed One and his radical, corrupt and unethical agenda, and they aren't afraid to stand up and be counted. :) This way, "we the people" receive both sides and as of this posting, still have a choice? :eusa_whistle:

not really.... mccain was ahead in the polls til the economy tanked. he looked like he was floundering and people looked at his VP candidate and said... ummmm.... I don't think so.

Actually? The McCain campaign held her back. Seems to me she keeps getting invitied to all kinds of events. So your argument holds -ZERO- Water.

You Betcha!

Translation: "I hate Sarah because she could run circles around me because I HATE Smart articulate women that speak off the cuff with real ideals that most Americans can relate to because my Obamessiah has yet to do therefore *SHE* must be destroyed with empty rhetoric that I put on display here for fellow USMB Members..and did I mention that I am a brainwashed non-thinking, talking point spouting idiot without an original thought?* [The SHORT of it] *I hate being bested by a Conservative WOMAN*

what a whiner...he only specifically calls out those on the right, not a peep about left wing nutters...

no left wingers are castigating him on a daily basis. do YOU spend a lot of time attacking YOUR allies?

Aaaaaaand end this dumb thread. This is the perfect end to it.

Really? *I* Don't think so.

Actually, he calls out Beck and Limbaugh. The only way this is 'specifically calling out those on the right' is if Beck and Limbaugh represent the viewpoints of all of those on the right. Is that what you're saying?

no

he only specifically called out "certain" right wing talk show hosts while not doing so with lefties

Yep. Reid and his mignions failed already. Anyone remember "The Letter"?

October 2007...

Letter To Get Limbaugh Fired Signed By Obama

And yes folks...Limbaugh got 2.1 Million for the origional letter. He gave it to charity.

Dingy Harry Reid later tried to grab CREDIT for the sale...what a fuckin' DIRTBAG.

Does the attack against Limbaugh (Beck, others, and the 1st Amendment cease)? NO.

Obama hates the truth, especially about himself, and his Statist pals and what they're doing to this Republic.

Reid's Rush Limbaugh Smear Letter Nears $1 Million Bid (Update: $2.1 Million!) | NewsBusters.org

He's gonna continue the rhetoric against those that speak against him. And those of you that hate "BOOOOSH"?

Did Bush act like this? Is this very 'Presidential' to belittle citizens he doesn't like by these means?

Hardly. You folks are fuckin sick. The attacks continue.

He said this:

Walking with Smith on the grounds of the White House, the president said that he is "concerned about a political climate in which the other side is demonized" and that "everybody has a responsibility, Democrats or Republicans, to tone down some of this rhetoric." What's different about today, Obama suggested, is the way overheated rhetoric has moved into the mainstream.

After saying this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQFFZJpTmD0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama spends almost 6 minutes demonizing his opponents[/ame]

:cuckoo:

Immie

I don't think he said anything that isn't true!!! He has to set the record straight. The right has not been telling the truth about what will happen when the bill passed. They have made it sound like the end of the world. You cannot expect Obama to be silent. And he most certainly did not demonize anybody.

Obama mentioned that John Boehner said it would be another Armaggeden. When the crowd booed him, Obama said that it wasn't necessary to do that. All he did was repeat what some of the GOP said. He did not demonize them one bit.

Let's be fair. Was he just supposed to ignore all of the ridiculous things being said and just let people think they were true?? That's very unreasonable.

I don't think he said anything that isn't true!!! He has to set the record straight. The right has not been telling the truth about what will happen when the bill passed. They have made it sound like the end of the world. You cannot expect Obama to be silent. And he most certainly did not demonize anybody.

Obama mentioned that John Boehner said it would be another Armaggeden. When the crowd booed him, Obama said that it wasn't necessary to do that. All he did was repeat what some of the GOP said. He did not demonize them one bit.

Let's be fair. Was he just supposed to ignore all of the ridiculous things being said and just let people think they were true?? That's very unreasonable.

You were right at the beginning. You don't think.

And to answer your question. No he wasnt supposed to ignore the people. But he did and he signed that unconstitutional bill anyway.

You were right at the beginning. You don't think.

And to answer your question. No he wasnt supposed to ignore the people. But he did and he signed that unconstitutional bill anyway.

Such crap.

He said this:

Walking with Smith on the grounds of the White House, the president said that he is "concerned about a political climate in which the other side is demonized" and that "everybody has a responsibility, Democrats or Republicans, to tone down some of this rhetoric." What's different about today, Obama suggested, is the way overheated rhetoric has moved into the mainstream.

After saying this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQFFZJpTmD0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama spends almost 6 minutes demonizing his opponents[/ame]

:cuckoo:

Immie

He lied. He accused everyone on the right of attacking him and used Boehner as an example. Boehner was using hyperbole. Not that Obama has never done so, I am sure. He demonized everyone that had the guts to stand up and say that this bill was crap.

People have not been saying it is the end of the world except in hyperbolic statements. People have not been saying that it was the end of freedom except in hyperbolic statements. People have been saying that the bill sucks and it does. It is nothing less than the first step towards the elimination of the private insurance industry and a governmental takeover of the entire health care industry. Now some of you may think that is fabulous. I happen to think that it is a disaster. The VA is an example of what happens when we let government handle health care. Our vets are not getting "top notch" health care as they should be. They get "cheap" health care. Under this new bill, we will all be getting "cheap" health care. You may want "cheap" health care. Me? I'd prefer getting "top notch" health care, provided by the best medical system in the world.

The industry needs reform, but it is not so much the medical system that needs reform. It is the insurance industry that needs reform. But, stepping backwards, to VA type reform is absolutely not the best thing for this country.

He does not have to set the records straight. He made this comment:

everybody has a responsibility, Democrats or Republicans, to tone down some of this rhetoric.

And ratcheted up his rhetoric. So, I assume everyone except him has the responsibility to tone done some of this rhetoric. How convenient!

Immie

You Betcha!

Translation: "I hate Sarah because she could run circles around me because I HATE Smart articulate women that speak off the cuff with real ideals that most Americans can relate to because my Obamessiah has yet to do therefore *SHE* must be destroyed with empty rhetoric that I put on display here for fellow USMB Members..and did I mention that I am a brainwashed non-thinking, talking point spouting idiot without an original thought?* [The SHORT of it] *I hate being bested by a Conservative WOMAN*

I love Sarah Palin and urge all Republicans to vote for her

Forum List

Back