Obama, Sandy and the powers that be in New York!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Why the fuck isn't there semi trailers full of drinking water located in the most needed areas? Most of the water has receeded and there is just NO EXCUSE for all those people to be hungry and thirsty.
I just saw a story about people in the projects that have no support of any kind.
We don't need to do everything for them but without power how the fuck are they supposed to do for themselves?

It's a very sad mess up there. And with no BOOOOSH Boogeyman to blame, New York dummies are completely lost. Think they'll blame Andrew Cuomo or their Dear Leader? Think again. Not gonna happen. This storm is a disastrous double whammy for those dummies.

• Banned
I just don't understand what is so damn difficult about getting water to the people.

It seems we didn't learn anytging from Katrina

Why the fuck isn't there semi trailers full of drinking water located in the most needed areas? Most of the water has receeded and there is just NO EXCUSE for all those people to be hungry and thirsty.
I just saw a story about people in the projects that have no support of any kind.
We don't need to do everything for them but without power how the fuck are they supposed to do for themselves?

You have no idea. You just can't mobilize that many people to get water into zones that have none.

Look I can go minimum 60 days and ready to extend to 90. People aren't built like me. Most don't understand being prepared.

Last edited:
Rumor Control

There is a lot of misinformation circulating on social networks. Check here for an on-going list of rumors and their true or false status.

Hurricane Sandy | FEMA.gov

Stop lying. Go to Daily Mail UK/ Get truth.

That's extremely funny.

Turn off Fox.
It's bad News for America.

Oh by all means listen to real "news guys". That's it. You get your "real news".

Where's JD these days?

JD Roberts?

I used to work with him in rock and roll......JD and I hosted Ronnie Specter and Genya Raven when I held a huge bash up party for Ronnie.

Would you like me to continue?

You have no idea. You just can't mobilize that many people to get water into zones that have none.

Look I can go minimum 60 days and ready to extend to 90. People aren't built like me. Most don't understand being prepared.

most people aren't feebleminded survivalist wusses.

who knew?

Stop lying. Go to Daily Mail UK/ Get truth.

That's extremely funny.

Turn off Fox.
It's bad News for America.

Oh by all means listen to real "news guys". That's it. You get your "real news".

Where's JD these days?

JD Roberts?

I used to work with him in rock and roll......JD and I hosted Ronnie Specter and Genya Raven when I held a huge bash up party for Ronnie.

Would you like me to continue?

no

Movies have warped people's expectations.

The government is doing the best they can, and by all expert accounts they have done a decent job. However it takes time to bring supplies in and distribute them. There is no magic wand or instantaneous rescue where an hour after a diaster hits in comes a line of tanks to save the day.

Movies have warped people's expectations.

The government is doing the best they can, and by all expert accounts they have done a decent job. However it takes time to bring supplies in and distribute them. There is no magic wand or instantaneous rescue where an hour after a diaster hits in comes a line of tanks to save the day.

It's a week later. There is no excuse for not providing life sustaining essentials by this point

what are you talking about?

there is water. there is food. there are warming centers.

if you choose to avail yourself, there are tons of places to go for help.

stop trying to pretend this is katrina.

the people who live here aren't pawns in the little bash obama game.

especially when he did ten times the job of your guy.

what are you talking about?

there is water. there is food. there are warming centers.

if you choose to avail yourself, there are tons of places to go for help.

stop trying to pretend this is katrina.

the people who live here aren't pawns in the little bash obama game.

especially when he did ten times the job of your guy.

This isn't about Bush or your tiny neighborhood within which you reside. Stop pretending you're the be all know all because you live on the east coast.
Those that choose not to be partisan can see and read the news and are well aware of the dire situations of many on the east coast.

Your attempt to protect Obama at the expense of others suffering is disgusting.

I can't say this strongly enough....
I suffered not at all because of the storm.

The most that happens is I lose a weeks pay.
Subway service was cancelled and one of 2 lines that serve my area is still down.

I do have a slight gripe...
I can't get gas.
Sat in a gas line for 2 hrs this morning and I was maybe 10 cars away from the pump.
And they ran out of gas.

I used the little I have left and took a chance maybe I would get lucky and took a quick drive.I can not get gas anywhere.People are lined up at all the stations I passed just waiting for however long the wait for a delivery.

I need to get back to work soon...

It's a week now..

Gramps. They are there, distributing water, food, blankets, etc.

The issues I am hearing from the locals is lack of electricity, hording, and a massive volume of misinformation coming out of local stations.

Anyone attempting to turn sandy into Obamas Katrina are worthless POS, and all I can say is karma is a bitch.

Gramps. They are there, distributing water, food, blankets, etc.

The issues I am hearing from the locals is lack of electricity, hording, and a massive volume of misinformation coming out of local stations.

Anyone attempting to turn sandy into Obamas Katrina are worthless POS, and all I can say is karma is a bitch.

It isn't about Obama, its about the system of which Obama is a part of.

Why the left makes it all about absolving or praising Obama is what's disgusting.

As I watch the survivors crying because there is no help. Anger has turned to despair as people start to understand that they have really been abandoned. It's how Ambassador Stevens must have felt at the end when he realized that he too had been abandoned.

It's chilling. The poor woman trying to explain to Charles Schumer that people were dying, screaming at him, like he was supposed to care. Of all the aspects of this tragedy, this is probably the worst. Watching those people coming to grips with the fact that no matter how they cry, scream and demand. They have been abandoned.

Watching so many suffer while others get their needs met makes me wonder if disaster relief should be turned over to the states. FEMA, while they may be doing the best they can just don't seem capable of assigning resources responsibly. Where as if states were given the same power would know their peoples needs much better making relief efforts more efficient

Forum List

Back